• Published 11th Feb 2012
  • 1,262 Views, 14 Comments

Discord's Elements of chaos - Thy Obsessive Freak



Ponies with the Elements of chaos are intent on bring back Discord. Our six manes must stop them.

  • ...
2
 14
 1,262

Chapter 5

Chilled a bit, Dawnshade breathed heavily and kept his feet solid against the ground.

“Yo! Careful would you, Dawnshade? You almost hit me! Though at least you freed me!”

“What the heck Glomun, is that you?” asked Frownie walked over.

“What?”

“Haha! You look so funny!” screamed Trample Jerk.

“So did you a moment ago, you looked,” said Frownie with a slight smirk. “Seemed all pale white and shaken.”

“Well, at least you’re smiling for a change.”

“Can’t help it, my lips were stretched so far up by that pink freak, it’s easier to smile right now.”

“Dude, everyone, um yeah, did you see me out race Rainbow Dash right? That was me beating her, not her beating me, it just looked like she was ahead because I like circled around her four times and got bored, yeah.”

“Has anyone seen where my other missing tooth went?” asked Rotten Tim as he staggered around the place, his head flopped on his shoulders and his body shook.

“Guys, what the heck is so funny!?”

“Look in a reflection or something, Glomun.” said Dawnshade frustrated.

Able to find a puddle of water nearby, Glomun looked into it and screamed frantically. His hair had been combed and shampooed, his skin had all the grime and filth wiped off and horn had been polished and sparkled.

“No! Dude! I’ve been turned into my worst fear!”

“Oh, but I think you look rather dashing, in fact your name Glomun, will no longer suit you.”

The Elements of Chaos then turned to see the Elements of Harmony gathered in front of them once more.

“Give up, all of you, you’re clearly out matched that its only a matter of time until we apprehend all of you.” said Twilight.

“No! No! No! It wasn’t supposed to be like this at all! We were meant to bring the era of a new age of freedom! Me and you, Twilight, were meant to be together in loving arms! Discord was meant to have been freed!”

They then heard a loud crack sound and all turned towards the statue. They had seen its surface begin to crumble and an assortment of lights pierce through.

“Oh no.” said Twilight.

“Yes-yes, this is it, this is what’s meant to happen! Please tell me its happening!”

In one loud explosion, Discord had emerged from his imprisonment and took to the air in roar of laughter. “It’s good, to be back one and all!” He drifted across the air in his dragon like form before he came back down and slithered across the tree and looked over at all the ponies who looked at him in both fear and awe. “Oh it’s so nice to see you as well, Twilight, and all your other ponies, never thought I’d be able to see you again after our last encounter, I thought it had been far too short to be honest and really should’ve got to know each other a bit more before our goodbyes.”

“H-how have you freed yourself?” asked Twilight in demand.

“Yeah, we like tried everything ourselves, well maybe not everything, but we didn’t know how?”

“A good question you ask. You see those Elements of Chaos items I made have ability to absorb chaotic events and channel to me and so the shifting back and forth tide of battle, the swings of loyalty and betrayal and oh the emotions, thy unpredictable emotions that can change from the slightest imbalance, it’s all so invigorating and wonderful. That thanks to the items successfully channeling it all, it gave me the ability to bring myself back into this world.”

“Haha! Awesome! Yo, Discord, I’m Dawnshade, I’m like your biggest fan and your most loyal servant and it’s so great to finally meet you.”

“How nice.”

“Yeah, by the way, awesome trick you pulled on us back there about us sharing your fate and everything. It had us going, even dragged the bunch of us that didn’t want to help you out!”

“Oh that wasn’t a trick.”

“What, but sure it was, nothing happened to us. Like it’s been over twenty-four hours and you said you’d turn us to stone only once it had been twenty-four hours.”

“Oh no, what I said is that if you didn’t free me in twenty-four hours, you ‘would’ share the same fate.”

“I don’t get it.”

“Well you see, I dislike lying, especially my most loyal servant and all, but I wanted him to free me first. Be rather stupid if I turned you all to stone while there was a chance you could still free me.”

“You’re not actually going to turn us to stone, come on.”

“I think if you were listening, you’d know that of course I am.”

The six Elements of Chaos items then began to slowly morph their owners to stone.

“W-wait come on, we freed you! I freed you!”

“Dude, this is not the way I want to look like before I go bye-bye,” said Glomun.

“I never liked any of you and you mean to tell me we all have got to share the same lousy fate!?” Rotten Tim said as he growled.

“I’ve already been told off today by some little wimp! You mean to tell me I still get turned to stone!”

“I was so close to having it all! The fame! The power! Everyone knowing I was the greatest!” cried Foulhoof.

“I’ve got nothing,” said Frownie as her last words.

“Twilight! I know you don’t like me as I like you! But you’ve got to save us! You’re the good guys!”

“I will, Dawnshade, but for now, take your medicine,” responded Twilight. All of the six Elements of Chaos ponies were then fully transformed into stone. “Okay, Discord, you’ve just turned all your comrades into stone, so now it’s the same as last time, just you against all six of us.”

“On the contrary, I have my precious Elements of Chaos.” The items then detached themselves from their previous owners and levitated over to Discord, where the necklaces clasped themselves around his snake-like torso and the crown fitted over his head.

“What!? But you made those things while you were active last time and didn’t use them then!”

“That’s because even though I made sure to have absolute clone devices, they couldn’t be activated until I found the right ponies who matched the spirits that each were designed for. Cheating, meanness, ugliness, misery, isolation and chaos, all of which needed to be found. Now that they have and have been properly tuned, I now have total control of them. Now that I’ve cancelled out the only things you had to defeat me, you may as well just give up.”

“Never, Discord!”

“Did you really have to go for a cliché line? I thought-.”

“We were entrusted by Princess Celestia to stop you!”

“I was entrusted by Princess Celestia to stop you.” imitated Discord in a childish fashion. “Please.”

“We were entrusted by Ponyville to stop you! We were entrusted by every pony in all of Equestria to stop you and we will not let them down!”

“How nice, I’d fall down dead to your amazing speech, but I forgot, the speech awards aren’t until next Tuesday and you won’t be around then, you know why? Because I’m about to put you six in the same imprisonment you put me in!”

He then zapped from all six items around him, beams of colourful energy at the girls, but they had all managed to dodge in time.

“Pinke Pie!” shouted Applejack as they ran at Discord. “You run around and distract him, I’ll go and buck him off his fancy high horse!”

“Okie dokie!”

“You know, it doesn’t help if you shout out your plans.” said Discord and fired a beam that scattered the two.

“That’s why we don’t do it!” said Twilight teleported above Discord and tried to jump him. But his tail snatched her and held her in front of him.

“Don’t do what?”

“Get off him, you mean jerk!” yelled Rainbow Dash with Fluttershy beside her.

Twirled Twilight in the air for a moment, Discord then flung her at them and knocked both of the pegasi out of the sky with Twilight.

A zap was then fired at Discord, but he had cancelled it out with the blast of one of his items. He then looked down at Rarity. “Looking good as always, Rarity.” said Discord and then a bucket appeared above Rarity’s head. “I think we’re going to have to do something about that.” The bucket then flipped over and poured out a splash of mud, but Rarity was able to run out of the way in time.

“Where are you all going, girls, the fun’s just started?” asked Discord and watched them run.

“Why are we running?” asked Rainbow Dash.

“We need to rethink our strategy.” said Twilight.

“We don’t have a strategy that’ll work, he’s just too smart.” said Applejack.

“There has to be something, he’s too powerful for us as well.” said Rarity.

“He’s only one person though. There must be some way of using our numbers against him.” replied Twilight.

“Why don’t we just surround him then?” asked Fluttershy.

“Too obvious of a strategy.”

“What other strategies are there?” asked Rainbow Dash.

“Do what he least expects, us all to hold our ground before him and then hit him with everything we have combined all together.”

“I don’t know, Fluttershy’s plan sounds a lot more, well intelligent.” said Rarity.

“Look, Discords only one person while there’s six of us, he may have his magic combined with the Elements of Chaos, but we have the Elements of Harmony and all our strength combined and if you add our friendship, that’s a whole entirely different force.”

“I have to say, Twilight, you have a point. There’s no way Discord can beat us with all our power combined together.” replied Applejack.

“You honestly want to try that?” asked Discord and perched on top of a branch before them. “I let you think you could possibly get away from me so you could try something original, something tricky that would be a challenge. But you’re going to tell me that you think just because you’re six ponies against only just me that you can beat me with just sheer force. Well, alright, if that’s the plan you’re set on then okay, makes things easier so I can just move along from here.”

“Alright, girls, here we go! Get him!”

All at once the two sides flared into auras of power and burst from their items great beams of energy. Discord’s six Elements of Chaos wrestled against the power of the Elements of Harmony. The part they collided at had formed into ball that was mixed with all sorts of colours. It moved back and forth between the two sides in this epic struggle, but eventually the girls started to slowly pace forward and the ball started to grind back into Discord.

“That’s it, girls, we’ve got them now!” shouted Twilight.

“Your times up, Discord!” shouted Applejack.

“Start saying your last goodbyes!” yelled Rainbow Dash.

“Sigh, I’m not even trying yet, in fact, I haven’t even added my magic into the equation.”

Hovered both hands over his items, the Elements of Chaos output began to double and the giant sphere began to slide back towards the girls.

“What do we do!?” said Rarity in a panic.

“Should we move, Twilight?” asked Fluttershy.

“No! Hold our ground, we can do this, we can beat Discord and save ourselves, save Ponyville and save all of Equestria!” shouted Twilight, but things still looked bleak. “Come on, girls, start pulling it together. We’re friends, remember all we’ve been through at once and channel it into this so that we can start using our friendship against him and show Discord that he is not welcomed in this world anymore.”

Slipped their minds back to when they first met, back when they soon had to go up against Nightmare Moon, when they were all together at the Grand Galloping Gala and first time they beat Discord, they flowed all the memories of being together as one into the struggle. The sphere then halted for a moment and rushed right back at Discord.


“What? What you doing!? I just got here!? You can’t be saying I’ve already been defeated!”

“Yes you have, Discord, so long as there is friendship as strong as ours in the world, you’ll always been turned away again and again, so go back to the way you were!”

“No!” screamed Discord, already struck by the sphere, his body shaped to stone once more.

*

“You have done Equestria another favour girls by not only stopping six harmful ponies from causing further destruction on our kingdom, but you have defeated Discord once again.” said Princess Celestia.

Her guards and recruited maintenance workers were behind the Princess and worked on the removal of the statues in the area to be brought back to Canterlot.

“No problem, your majesty.” said Twilight slumped down against the ground with the other ponies, all half asleep. “May I ask what you’re going to do with the six accomplices?”

“Although these have been bad ponies, we cannot leave them to the fate they own. I think we’ll free them from their imprisonment, but don’t think we’ll just let them go before we banish them for real this time. We’ll have them make up for some of the damages that have been caused.”

“Agreed, your highness.” responded Twilight, too tired to consider any other alternatives or suggestions.

“Anyways, is there anything we can do for your ponies in return for what you’ve done?”

“Well sorry for asking this, but because we’ve been doing a lot of fighting, travelling and didn’t get much sleep last night, you wouldn’t happen to have a method of transportation of getting us home safely?” asked Twilight.

“Not a problem, girls, you deserve it.”
“Thanks.”

And so ended the great adventure to save Equestria once more from evil thanks to the six little ponies.

Comments ( 5 )

209622

Sorry, I had difficulty thinking up the cutie marks. Really just want pass that bit

I loved it! And how could I not it has my favorite character in it. But besides that the ending did seem a little cut short. Although I did enjoy what happened to the chaos wielders.

721220
In your words goods sir, "Glad to know I could help."

Discord's lines were so amazing and in character! Too bad he didn't get to last very long.

725785

Admitingly the thing was rushed at the end. I just didn't think out the whole climax between Discord and the Six manes, my biggest fun was my OCs, sorry but what drew me to make this was them six. But glad you enjoyed Discord, it's great to hear what you thought of him.

But yes, I always admire a gramma nazi. It's what prompts me to improve my editing skills which I'm only now developing (For 8-10yrs I struggled figuring out how to edit and all that). I appreciate the read and comment though, very much, thanks for the stick around.

Login or register to comment