• Published 19th May 2013
  • 1,064 Views, 5 Comments

Doctor Whooves: The Cybercolts and the Daleks - fartypie



A never-before truce by one of the Doctor's greatest enemies causes havok around Equestria, and an unexpected transformation.

  • ...
4
 5
 1,064

The Truce to Kill

A tumbleweed rolled onto a field. A strange Police Box was in the middle, just glowing its top light.
"WHERE ARE YOU, DOCTOR?"
A robot, with a gun-like sight was sticking out of it's metal face was approaching the Police Box, even more of said robots followed.
"WE KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE, DOCTOR."
The robot shot its way into the strange box, bigger on the inside. More robots, now gray and humanoid was looking for the same thing.
"DALEKS. WHY ARE YOU HERE." A robot boomed it's mechanical voice.
The Daleks answered the same thing, only to find out that they are all looking for the same thing. Then the blue box started shaking, hard. "WHAT IS THIS?" The Daleks shouted. A white flash appeared.

The robots all fell out of the Police Box, now a small blue barn. The robots tumbled down into the grass, in the middle of the Everfree forest. "WHERE ARE WE?" The robots - now turned into a metal colt asked. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU IS THE QUESTION, CYBER- COLT." Daleks replied. A 'Cybercolt' looked at its metallic hooves. "I HAVE TURNED INTO A COLT!" "WELL, WE MUST TRUCE SO WE CAN FIND THE DOCTOR TOGETHER." a Daleks said. "REQUEST ACCEPTED."

In the other side of the forest, was a small town called Ponyville. Famous for being the home to the Elements of Harmony, the element of Magic, Twilight Sparkle, was just casually strolling in Ponyville.
THUMP!
Well, just a tad not too casual. The tied colt was at it again. Twilight sighed. "That pony just doesn't stop. Why is he always running about throughout Equestria?" She thought. "Careful, Doctor!" A cheerful googly-eyed Pegasus, Derpy Hooves, was helping the brown colt up. "Thank you, Derpy, I appreciate the help. Now, Allon-sy!" Twilight rolled her eyes and just continued walking.

Meanwhile, in the end of the Everfree Forest, the robot team had just defeated a team of Timberwolves and Cockatrice. They looked out and saw a cottage with a gentle yellow pegasus tending to animals. The pegasus caught their eyes and screamed. "EVERYPONY! RUN!" The animals and the pegasus escaped to the nearby Ponyville, not knowing what will happen next.

Author's Note:

Well, here's my second fanfic. Hope you guys enjoy it.