• Published 11th May 2013
  • 371 Views, 7 Comments

Who is Rajulio? - RAJULIO



Rajulio is an OC i created and may make comics for if I can learn to draw better, but i have decided to make stories about him. But who is he? This story describes his first days in ponyville.

  • ...
8
 7
 371

The first day (Part 2/3)

The pink mare, identified as Pinkie Pie came back and gave us our treats. "Here you go DK. Your usual, a chocolate chocolate minty grape strawberry blueberry cupcake!"

What did she just say? There's no way that that exists...

I was surprised and bit disgusted when she set the cupcake in front of me. I'll be damned... I inspected the food in front of me for a while trying to decide whether or not to eat the oddly colored cupcake.

"It's so good, try it" DK says, with a mouth full of cupcake.

Pinkie smiling says "I promise you it tastes amazing! I thought what you are probably thinking but the Cakes can turn almost anything into a pastry or cupcake!"

I give it one last good sniff, the aroma confusing my senses.Taking one bite I immediately down the whole thing in one bite. This is the most delicious thing I had ever tasted! At first it was sweet from the double chocolate, then it was minty, then the berries that where inside gave it a natural taste.

Seeing I was more than satisfied, DK and Pinkie smile at me. "I told you," DK says in a confident voice, "Sugarcube corner has the best sweets in all of Equestria"

"I guess your right... Tell the Cakes they now have another regular added to their list!" I say, missing the best cupcake I had ever eaten.

"Okie dokie!" Pinkie Pie says, "OH and that one was on me, welcome to Ponyville Rajulio!"

"How did you know my name?" I asked a bit bewildered.

"Oh, this is the friend I told you about earlier! She's the one hosting the party tonight" DK says as Pinkie starts to bounce up and down.

"It'll be a blast, there will be music, dancing, and laughter!" Pinkie says still bouncing up and down.

"That sounds great!" I said, with a bit of doubt. Last party I went to I had gotten drunk off my plot and... Well best not to recall the event... Luckily I can now hold my whiskey... Well... Sort of.

"See you there" Pinkie says, bouncing away to the counter. what an energetic pony

"NEXT STOP APPLE ACRES" DK shouts as we exit, almost everyone looking at us as we had not fully exited yet.

Almost half way there we are stopped again. This time by DK who sees a few friends next to the town hall. He runs over to the group and motions me over to the group.

"Hi DK" a minty green, golden eyed unicorn says.

"Hi Lyra, what're you all up to?" DK replies to the group of four.

"Oh nothing just reminiscing about the party Pinkie held last week." A blue eyed beige earth pony says.

DK thinking a second, says "Ohhh you mean the one at Rasta Clouds house?"

What kind of name is Rasta Cloud?

"Yeah, with the party favors we had to throw away. I can't believe he almost got us in trouble by giving that to us. That crazy colt" A rainbow maned pegasus said.

Now THAT is a bad ass mane... And it matches my guitar strap.

"Well he did have a nice garden, and some pretty exotic animals" A pink maned yellow mare said in a very very very small voice."

"Yeah, it's a mystery where he gets them from... Anyways, guys meet my friend Rajulio! He's going to start living with me, and he's the one Pinkie is throwing the party for tonight!"

"Hello Rajulio, welcome to Ponyville" The pony identified as Lyra says smiling.

"Hi Rajulio, you've probably heard of the amazing Rainbow Dash, best young flier right?" The rainbow maned pony said.

"Um... No..." You say thinking back and regretting you did.

"WHAT!! How could you not? You are a pegasus, right?" She asks a bit annoyed.

"Yeah, but I don't really stay to tuned in to sports. I'm more tuned in to music" you reply, chuckling to yourself about the pun you had made, that only you had understood.

"Well then, what about the element of harmony, Loyalty?" she says puffing up her chest.

"OH OF COURSE!" I start shaking her hoof and decide to skip the whole thank you speech I had been giving to the other ponies.

"And this is my buddy, Fluttershy" she says pointing points to the pink maned pegasus who scoots back as you put out your hoof to shake hers. "Sorry, she doesn't like meeting new people. But she'll warm up to you, she is the element of Kindness after all."

Two element holders in one shot!! And it was only 2:00 PM! Maybe this wouldn't be such a long day after all.

"Oh well then pleased to meet you Fluttershy!" I say moving my hand and just smiling.

"Don't forget me!" The beige mare says "My name is Bon Bon! Me and Lyra are roommates"

"Nice to meet you Bon Bon!" I say almost laughing at her adorable name.

"Well we better head out, see you guys at the party tonight!" DK says as we start to head towards apple acres.

"So why didn't you tell me there were so many cute mares in Ponyville?" I asked, ending the silence that again started to kill me.

"Sweet Celestia, more crushes?" DK says with a smile on his face.

"Well they aren't crushes really. Just... observations." I reply in a defending tone.

"What exactly where you observing there my friend" DK replies with a devilish voice. But before I could defend myself he quickly stops and says "Here we are at apple acres! Home of the Apple family!"

Finally a familiar name! You had met an Apple before named Braeburn. He told me he had many cousins, this must be one of them. Or three of them!!

We are quickly greeted by an Orange mare, with golden hair, and a HUGE red stallion with a little yellowish little filly on his back.

"Well hiya there DK" the orange mare says.

"Hey Applejack! I see you and Big Mac, and Applebloom are excited to meet the new colt in town."

"Well you know how much Applejack loves showing the hospitality of the Apples to other ponies." The big red stallion said, which was probably the one referred to as 'Big Mac', in a slow and deep voice.

"WELL WELCOME TO PONYVILLE" Applejack and the other little filly says in unison.

"My name is Applebloom, and I am a cutie mark crusader!" The little filly says.

"A cutie mark what?" I say, never hearing this term before.

"Trust me, you'll find out who they are" Big Mac says in a dry voice.

"Would you like to come in for some cider?" Applejack offers with a smile.

"No thanks Applejack. You and your cider," DK says smiling "Well this is the last of the element of harmony wielders, Honesty."

"Yes sir! I am the most trustworthy pony in Equestria." Applejack replies crossing her legs.

My type of pony. I absolutely hate liars.

"Well we better get going, see you at the party tonight! Bring some cider!" DK says as they wave good-bye.


After seeing all of the sights in ponyville I went to lay down on my bed. It was 6:00 PM, three hours until the party. Before drifting asleep I heard a knock on the front door. Startled, I go to find a light red pegasus, with a green mane and tail, and yellow eyes.

"Hello, my name is Rasta Could" He says, with a very familiar scent on his breath.

Author's Note:

Yes, Rasta Cloud does what you think he does.