• Published 12th May 2013
  • 492 Views, 6 Comments

What Dreams May Come - King Dash

  • ...
 6
 492

Chapter 4

The next day as Twilight wakes up from what seemed like a terrible dream she couldn’t remember she realizes the Princess was watching over her.

“How ya feelin?”

The Princess asked.

“I had this weird dream that I can’t even seem to recall?”

With a tear in her eye and a choke to her voice

“I’m certain you’ll be fine. You had banged your head pretty hard yesterday. Do you remember that?"

“No quite frankly I don’t remember anything that happened in the last couple of months at all.”

Twilight answered. Now realizing her faithful student had suffered memory loss she stands up and puts a hoof to Twilights forehead.

“I’m pretty sure you will come around don’t worry. I have to get going though I have some important business elsewhere. I will check up on you tomorrow, oh and Spike is fixing you some tea so don’t be too stubborn and drink some. I love you my faithful student.”

Princess Celestia gets up and flies off the balcony as a breeze flows through the room carrying a piece of paper into Twilights home in which she picks up and reads aloud.

“Your gentle face and patient smile, with sadness we recall, you had a kindly word for each and died beloved by all. The voice is mute and stilled the heart that loved us well and true. A bitter trial to part from one as good as you. You are not forgotten loved one, nor will you ever be. As long as life and memory last we remember thee. We miss you now our hearts are sore, as time goes by we miss you more. Your loving smile your gentle face. No one can fill your vacant place.”

She puts the paper down and remembers one thing from her dream to what she thought was a heartfelt lesson. From this point on she continues her training and practicing with magic, with not many friends she is alone a lot of the time. Until one day she is asked to supervise the summer sun celebration in ponyville.

The end

Author's Note:

Now I know it was rather short but then again it is my first fanfic. I would love to know what everypony thought of! I love feedback!

Comments ( 3 )

eh
the dialog was hard to follow.
you have a few homonym errors.
the story was (to me) very rushed.

That ending was absolutely beautiful, and this whole fic was overall a great idea, and I know I'm being really repetitive with these comments, but it's only so I know that my constructive criticism gets through so you can improve! So yeah, great story, try to work on spacing of text and pacing of the story overall, but otherwise loved it. Maybe also get some grammar and spelling proof-readers next time, as there were a few that blatantly stuck out to me (i.e "Ah bitter trial...", did you mean A?) :heart:

Thanks for all the feedback! I will defiantly try my best to improve and take up on what you have told me for sure!

Login or register to comment