• Published 21st Feb 2012
  • 1,341 Views, 21 Comments

The One Thing You Allways Find - Sirixich



A story about how no matter where you are you can always find friends

  • ...
4
 21
 1,341

Chapter 2: A rude interruption

Chapter 2: A Rude Interruption...



"Spiiike get up! I know it's near midnight, but Luna's going to give a speech! From what I heard from Celestia it's a forgiveness speech for all she's done, come on!" After shouting at the dragon and stomping her hooves for a whole hour, the dragon finally grumbled and hopped out of his small bed.

"ALL RIGHT TWILIGHT I'M UP!!" spike yelled, obviously aggravated.

"Thank you." Twilight happily trotted back to the front door of her home, heading for the town square where the speech was to commence. I wonder if all those rumors might be true "Strange happenings in the sky!" but I don't see anything right now? Meh probably just what it is, a rumor!. Twilight shrugged off the possibility of anything bad occurring and continued along, the moon high in the sky, lighting her path.

_________________

Outside of Ponyville, Fluttershy was giving her chickens their midnight snack.

"Here you are little chickens some food for all of you, no fighting now!" Fluttershy smiled and looked up at the sky only to find it blotted out by large storm clouds Where did all those clouds come from? They weren't here a moment ago. As she processed this thought the clouds started to part, colors exploding from the clouds and lightning bolts the color of the rainbow were shooting everywhere! "OH goodness, oh goodness, oh goodness! Come on little chickens back inside QUICK!" As Fluttershy finally corralled the last chickens into the pen she saw that from the parted clouds shot a bolt of what looked like a magical charge or gem, for it was much larger than the lightning and was constantly changing color. The lightning bolts that were constantly connected with it were making even brighter flashes! She realized that the bolt was headed straight for town. Oh NO! I must go find Twilight! Another lightning blast changed her mind as she raced inside her house terrified.

_________________

Back at the town square everything was incredibly exciting! Everyone was curious as to what Princess Luna would say! She hadn't come out of the palace ever since. She was defeated for a second time and convinced, by her sister, to return home. Finally Luna came up onto the platform. She was as regal as her sister, only smaller and of a darker color. She looked at the written speech in front of her, then looked up at her sister sitting on a balcony seat made just for her next to the stage. With a gentle nod from her sister she continued "This speech was not writteth for me, no I personally wrote it to showeth you how I truly feel and what I truly want to say." As she commenced her heart felt and absorbing speech Rainbow Dash hurried to find Twilight!

"Twilight where are you?"

"Right here Rainbow Dash" Twilight said as Rainbow Dash bumped her and nearly ran into the crowd. She heard Twilight in time and came to a screeching halt.

"Oh, hehe sorry." Rainbow Dash gave a nervous chuckle and was shooting her eyes up at the sky to Twilight several times.

"Whats wrong Dash? You're never this nervous."

"Well I was doing my usual flight practices when I saw some clouds form out of NO WHERE! And they started having this crazy weather, lightning bolts were shooting EVERYWHERE! Thankfully with my great flying skills I was able to dodge them. But noticed something shoot out of the clouds. I raced back here to warn you that its headed straight for the town square!"

"What!? Why didn't you stop it?"

"I didn't want to touch it! who knows what it could have done to me.Oh no! There it is!" A large magical blast was falling from the skies straight for Luna! Everyone was so mesmerized by this tear inducing speech no one saw it. Twilight shouted straight at Celestia who was above the sobs and heavy breathing's from the crowd "Princess!" Celestia looked her direction and saw the magical bolt, headed straight for Luna!

Time slowed, as a flash of white scooped up the dark form of Luna. Saving her as the glowing magical bolt blasted through her stage. Sliding all the way to the fountain and stopped at the fountains rim. The town square was in utter confusion, no one knew where it came from! Ponies were screaming, running, and just standing there trying to figure out what happened. Until finally Celestia drew a deep breath

"SIIIIIIILLLLLLLLEEEEEENNNNNNCCCCE!" No one had ever heard the princess ever raise her voice THAT loud!

"Please let us all just calm down! Please calmly take yourselves and any family member back home as this incident is investigated!" Immediately the entire square had emptied. Except for Twilight, Rainbow Dash, AppleJack, Rarity, Pinkie pie (who was still twitching almost violently!) along with Fluttershy running up to her friends.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sooooo sorry I should have come to warn you, but the lightning. It scared me." Fluttershy looked ashamed, Applejack placed a hoof on her shoulder.

"Oh that's alright sugarcube, no one got hurt!"

Twilight looked over to Celestia and Luna who were heading to the crash at the fountain.
"Come on guys, they may need some help." The gang all followed Twilight as she walked beside Celestia. The crater was surprisingly small, big enough for only one pony to fill actually! But it did go a distance. Down the town square straight to the fountain where something was. Was somepony sitting in the path of the blast? That's weird how did they get there in such short notice? Twilight asked herself. They all started to reach the Pony at the Fountain. Finally with a clear view of the form, all the ponies got a good look at it.

Wait a second, that's not a pony! Indeed, it wasn't! The being sitting there in front of them was what looked to be a human! (in the text books and historical documents that is). This one looked to be a male of the human species and had Light brown hair, almost covering about half of his forehead. He wasn't muscular persay, he seemed more like to be big boned, but in the healthy way! Not bulging like in some of the text books. His attire though, was obviously from ponyville but for humans. It was what looked almost like a robe, it had long sleeves, fingerless gloves, but once it hit the waist it strayed into several strands of fabric. Somewhat cloaking the lightly armored leggings underneath. The legs were of a sky blue but the rest seemed to be teal, embroidered with magic symbols and a silver outline along the seams. Strangely even with how amazing he looked, there were no weapons to be found on his person.

"Hmmmm, most interesting!" Celestia looked the human up and down until she heard a small moan from him!

"Mmm...What, nnagh!" The ponies noticed that his foot started to twitch and crack out of a awkward position into a good, normal position. He must have hurt his foot while falling or possibly right before. Celestia gave Twilight a little nudge, urging her to talk to him. After a few minutes the human started to focus a little more, Twilight, seeing her chance to get his attention, cleared her throat. "Hello there, my name is Twilight Sparkle, apprentice to princess Celestia" as she was saying this she nodded towards Celestia "But I have to ask, why were you falling from the sky? You nearly killed princess Celestia's sister Luna!" The human looked up at her his eyes showing both shock and confusion. Then his eyes lowered and he started to hang his head.

"You know, I think I may have actually had drugs" his head started to nod "Since after all ponies don't talk, and what I'm wearing doesn't make much sense either. Plus you're simply a funny carto-" His sentence was cut off as he fell unconscious again, obviously still not ready to do much after THAT fall. Celestia looked from the human to her apprentice and her friends

"Twilight, I have an idea!"

"What is it princess?"

"I want you and your friends to take care of this human, make him feel comfortable, teach him our ways. You think you can do that?"

Twilights eyes nearly shot out of her head hearing that! "Ummmm, could I talk to my friends about this?"

"Of course, you go right on ahead, Luna and I can wait."

Twilight turned to her friends and immediately Pinkie said the obvious.

"Can we keep it!?"

Twilight sighed "It's a HE Pinkie Pie and I guess in a way we are, possibly keeping it, what do you guys think of Celestias idea?"

Applejack Nodded "We might as well if he's gonna be here for a bit sugarcube, we should make him feel comfortable,like the princess said."

Rainbow Dash stomped excitedly "Oh man this is gonna be SO awesome! We'll make him the coolest thing in all equestria!"

Rarity made a humble, and graceful bow "I would be honored to help make this stranger feel comfortable. In what must be a new and terrifying world"

Fluttershy looked up with a hint of excitement "oh yes, this will be so exciting! Oh I hope I don't mess up."

Twilight turned back to the princess with a broad smile "We happily accept Princess" They all bowed to Celestia who had a humble smile and a gentle giggle in her throat.Luna on the other hand, stared in astonishment. This thing nearly killed her and her sister wants it to feel comfortable and happy!? She'll have to talk to her about this later, back at the castle.

________________

After Celestia assisted in carrying the human with her magic to Twilights home, she and Luna took off. Back to Canterlot and the palace. Applejack, now done waving asked a rather good question "Soooo how exactly are we supposed to make a human feel comfortable?"

Twilight thought for a moment, putting a hoof on her lower jaw "I think the best thing to do is sort of like how I came along,this is practically the same. All we need to do is be friendly and treat him as an equal and he'll be happy in no time!"

Rarity spoke up realizing the time. I might not get enough beauty sleep at this rate! "I think the best thing we can do right now is to go home and let him rest up, he's got an interesting future ahead of him."

Once this statement was made they all realized just how tired they really were! So after a few subtle goodnights everypony made there way back home and rested, for the remainder of the night.