• Published 2nd May 2013
  • 8,389 Views, 248 Comments

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal - JPtheRobotHedgehog



Two speeders and their friends, new human friends, a new dimension, one epic adventure!

  • ...
24
 248
 8,389

Enter the Supersonic Hedgehog and the Element of Loyalty

(BGM: SONIC DRIVE - Hironobu Kageyama & Hideaki Takatori)

The opening begins as a blue streak of light dashes down the road

S-O-N-I-C, GO!

Another streak of light appear in the sky, following the blue one, this one was rainbow colored

S-O-N-I-C, GO!

The two streaks slow down, the blue one reveals to be Sonic the Hedgehog while the rainbow one reveals to be Rainbow Dash.

Go, go, go go, LET'S GO!

Sonic and Rainbow Dash grin at each other before they both dash toward the screen before it fades white as the title appears on it

SONIC X: FRIENDSHIP IS UNIVERSAL

Sonic and Rainbow Dash charge forward as they infiltrate a city that was taken over by the evil genius Dr. Eggman and the mad scientist earth pony Steam. The alarms go off as Eggman and Steam sent their robot minions to stop Sonic and Rainbow Dash.

Yesterday's rules

are simply loose today

The best goal is to break them.

Sonic and Rainbow Dash race across the streets when they saw robot soldiers blocking their way. Sonic jumps and uses his homing attack on them, while Rainbow Dash speeds her way through them, knocking them down like bowling pins. They try to enter the building where their arch-enemies are, but another wave of robots chase after them out of the building.

If I don't keep running

There's no other meaning

It's a punk philosophy

On another part of town, Knuckles was driving a hover car down the road, with Cream, Cheese, Fluttershy, Angel and Applejack. They notice Sonic and Rainbow Dash greeting them, Sonic giving a thumbs up and Rainbow Dash winking them before dashing ahead of them. Then the robots who were chasing after them appear, causing Knuckles, Applejack and the others to scream in horror as they speed up and try to catch up with the two speeders.

Eggman and Steam watched this whole scene from aboard their hover ships, Eggman in his Egg Mobile and Steam on his Steam Cloud. They notice Tails, along with Amy, Twilight Sparkle, Spike, Pinkie Pie and Rarity, flying in the Tornado 2.

Biorhythm is

a two-time rhythm

The scenery instantly becomes countless lines

The wind envelops me

Eggman and Steam laugh evilly as they fire their missiles at the Tornado 2. Tails and the others notice them and scream in horror. Tails then transforms the Tornado 2 into its battle formation, gaining more speed as he tries to outfly the missiles, the others screaming in horror, while Pinkie Pie shouts and laughs with joy as if riding in a roller coaster.

On the road, Sonic, Rainbow Dash, Knuckles and the others are still being chased by the robot soldiers, until they notice the Tornado 2, followed by Eggman and Steam's missiles, coming right at them! The two parties collide, resulting into a big explosion. Sonic and Rainbow Dash are sent flying into the sky, followed by the Tornado 2. Tails and Twilight toss each a Power Ring, one for Sonic and the other for Rainbow Dash.

Inside Outside attack

Surpass everything altogether

I won't let no one

and nothing go forward

Knuckles and Applejack take down the robots, Knuckles uses his punches, while Applejack uses her bucking. Cream, Cheese, Fluttershy and Angel work together to outsmart the robots into attacking each other.

A bright light shines from above them, they look up and see Sonic and Rainbow Dash coming down, with Power Rings in hand and hoof. Sonic then curls into his ball form and Spin Dashs down toward a robot, destroying it, then proceeds to destroy more robots. Rainbow Dash speed increases tenfold, that she performs her Sonic Rainboom in just a few short seconds, smashing into a robot, destroying it, then proceeds to destroy more robots.

Inside Outside, GO! SONIC!

Everything altogether, Yes! Sonic!

"Watch out" and "Have a nice" are similar

That's right – both are by the skin of your teeth

Sonic and Rainbow Dash then join hand and hoof together and perform the Sonic Rainboost combo, as they charge into the building where Eggman and Steam control the city, smashing and destroying everything inside it, much to Eggman and Steam's horror. Sonic and Rainbow Dash burst out from the top of the building, as it explodes into a million pieces.

While in mid-air, Sonic and Rainbow Dash look at each other and grin before they bro fist-hoof with each other, while their friends cheer for them, while Knuckles smiles warmly. Unknown to them, Shadow the Hedgehog, along with Rouge the Bat, Gilda and The Great and Powerful Trixie were watching from the top of one of the buildings.

Throw boredom away

And start running

Sonic closes his eyes and floats up into the air, as the seven Chaos Emeralds fly around him, followed by Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Rarity, all wearing their respective Elements of Harmony. Then in a flash of Chaos Energy and Magic of Friendship, Sonic and the Mane 6 transform into Super Sonic, and the Super Mane 6. They stare at the shadowy figures of some mysterious enemies, before charging at them, full speed, the mystery enemies charge back at them, the two parties collide resulting into a giant explosion.

S-O-N-I-C, GO!

Chris, Kat, and their family and friends, Big the Cat, Froggy, Charmy and Chocola, along with the Mobian animals cheer on for Sonic and his friends, while Vanilla smiles warmly, along with Vector and Espio

S-O-N-I-C, GO!

The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Derpy Hooves, Lyra, Bon Bon, the ponies of Ponyville and the griffons of the Griffon Kingdom cheer on for the Mane 6 and their friends, while Princess Celestia smiles warmly, along with Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, Zecora, King Czar, Hawkeem and La Tormenta

Go, go, go go, LET'S GO!

Sonic and Rainbow Dash then land back on the ground and pose together for the screen, along with Chris, Kat, Tails, Twilight Sparkle and all of their friends and family. Eggman and Steam are seen cursing out to them in the background before storming off, ending the opening sequence.

(BGM ends)


Episode 1

Enter the Supersonic Hedgehog and the Element of Loyalty


Sonic was knocked out and laid down on the floor after the light explosion hit him. He slowly begins to regain conscious as he opened his eyes. He sat up shaking his head from the dizziness.

"What was that light show all about?" Sonic wondered to himself as he rubbed his head.

"Wish I knew…" an unfamiliar female voice spoke.

"Huh?" Sonic turned to where the voice came from.

He gasped in surprise to see a cyan Pegasus with a rainbow colored mane and tail and the mark of a storm cloud with rainbow colored lightning bolt on her flank. It was Rainbow Dash, lying next to him, slowly regaining conscious.

"Whoa! Never seen a pony with wings before!" Sonic exclaimed.

"Never seen a Pegasus before?" Rainbow Dash spoke as she got up. "What cave have you been living in?!"

Rainbow Dash opened her magenta eyes and finally noticed Sonic, she jumped in surprise and flared up her wings in alarm. "Whoa, alright, who are you and…what are you? Some kind of hedgehog?"

"Actually yeah, I'm a hedgehog." Sonic spoke. "Who are you?"

"I asked you first!" Rainbow Dash glared at Sonic. "Are you another one of Steam's assassins?!"

"Whoa, take it easy miss, I don't even know this Steam guy and…" Sonic stopped when he noticed something.

"And what?!" Rainbow Dash demanded.

"LOOK OUT!" Sonic grabbed Rainbow Dash and leapt out of the way of some large truck.

"Whoa!" Rainbow Dash didn't expect that. "What just happened?"

Before Sonic could answer her question, he noticed a car headed straight for them, he grabbed Rainbow Dash again and ran out of its way. But just then another truck appeared, except this one stopped on its own tracks, right in front of them.

"Huh?" Sonic and Rainbow Dash wondered what was going on, just then the sound of car horns sounded around them.

The blue hedgehog and the multi-colored mane pony immediately realized they were in the middle of the streets of a big city, as they looked around their surroundings. They also noticed thousands of humans on the sidewalks of the streets staring and gawking at them, along with the ones driving the vehicles, except the ones who were behind continued sounding their horns.

"Where the hay are we?!" Rainbow Dash asked.

"No clue…" Sonic said staring back at the humans. "And then there are those guys."

Rainbow Dash looked at the humans. "What are they staring at? Oh wait, are they staring at us?!" she asked.

"I believe so." Sonic said. "It's like they never saw a hedgehog or a pony with wings before."

"I don't like this." Rainbow Dash flared her wings ready for action and Sonic got into a fighting state, just in case.

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal Card #1

Name: Sonic the Hedgehog

Age: 15

Gender: Male

Species: Hedgehog

Likes: Running, Going fast, Adventure, Friends, Happiness, Chilli Dogs

Dislikes: Dr. Eggman, Evil, Injustice, Sadness, Waiting, Water

Abilities: Supersonic Speed, Spin Dash, Light Speed Attack, Agility

Bio: A supersonic hedgehog who travels around the world searching for adventure and saving the world from the forces of Dr. Eggman and his robotic soldiers.

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal Card #2

Name: Rainbow Dash

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Species: Pegasus

Likes: Flying, Going fast, Winning, Being popular, Adventure, Friends, Happiness

Dislikes: Steam, Evil, Disloyalty, Injustice, Sadness, Waiting, Losing

Abilities: Supersonic Flying Speed, Weather Control, Sonic Rainboom, Bearer of the Element of Loyalty

Bio: The fastest flyer in all of Equestria and the Element of Loyalty, who may act like a "loose cannon" but is actually good at what she does and would never sell her friends for fame and glory.

"Hey, what the hell is going on?!" a truck driver from far behind in the traffic jam demanded.

"So noisy!" Sonic complained.

"I know, right?" Rainbow Dash agreed.

"Hey, what the heck are those things?!" Sonic and Rainbow Dash turned to see two police officers standing before them.

"A hedgehog…and a horse…with wings?" one large police officer stared at them. "A giant blue hedgehog and a cyan horse with wings?"

"Well, whatever they are, we better move them off the road." The other slicker police officer said as he took off his hat and knelt down to Sonic and Rainbow Dash's size. "Hey there little friends, you wanna come over to my place?"

"Hey, are you sure that's such a good idea?" the large police officer asked in concern.

"It's alright, I have 3 cats at home, I can handle this!" the slicker police officer said and started to gesture to Sonic and Rainbow Dash to come over to him.

Sonic crossed his arms with a disbelief glare, while Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes in disbelief.

"Uh oh, they are putting up a defense!" the large police officer warned his partner.

"Yeah, but that won't stop me!" the slicker police officer leaps toward the hedgehog, but he stepped aside swiftly. "What the?!" he gawked.

Rainbow Dash was a bit surprised by how fast Sonic dodged that, but quickly returns back to glaring at the slicker officer who was about to leap toward her, but just like Sonic, she also manages to dodge him as he did. "Wha-huh?!" the slicker police officer gawked again.

"Why you little…!" the large police officer growled as he pulled out his baton, but before he could make a move, another large police officer with a brown mustache stopped him.

"Easy there Duffy, a true police officer doesn't harm animals!" the mustached police officer told him.

"But sir…" the large officer called Duffy tried to say something.

"Hey Kyle, Greg, get behind the hedgehog and the pony, will you?" the mustached officer ordered two other police officers.

"Yes sir!" both officers Kyle and Greg walked up behind both Sonic and Rainbow Dash, while the mustached, large and slicker police officers stand in front of them.

"Alright, on the count of three, we pounce on them!" the mustached officer explained, as they got into position. "Everyone ready? One…two…THREE!"

The police officers pounce on Sonic and Rainbow Dash, as they end up dog pilling on them…or did they?

"Hey! I think I've got an arm!" Officer Kyle said.

"And I think I've got a leg!" Officer Greg said.

"Alright, on the count of three, we pull them both out!" the mustached officer announced. "One…Two…THREE!"

Except what they pulled wasn't Sonic or Rainbow Dash, but each other, as they spun around in a comical way before landing on the floor.

"OUCH!" they exclaimed.

"Hey! Where did the hedgehog and the pony go?!" they wondered.

Sonic and Rainbow Dash had managed to both swiftly dodge the officers and were now sitting on top of a car, Sonic shrugged off at the officers' silliness while Rainbow Dash giggled at them. Except they were both caught in a net by two other officers.

"What the?!" Sonic and Rainbow Dash didn't expect this.

"Hey Captain, over here!" the officer who caught Sonic shouted.

"We've got them! We've got them!" the officer who got Rainbow Dash shouted.

But their moment of victory was short lived as Sonic dashed away, with the net still over him and the police officer screaming while holding onto the net. Rainbow Dash took off into the night sky, and just like Sonic, she still had the net over her, and the officer screaming while holding onto the net.

The officers grab onto the officer holding Sonic, but they all end up being carried away, as Sonic dashes down the road. Rainbow Dash growled in annoyance at the police holding her with the net, she spun around at supersonic speed, creating a rainbow colored tornado, until she sent the officer and his net flying, the officer screaming as he was sent flying down the road. Back on the ground, a police car was approaching until they saw Sonic with the officers holding onto him with the net heading toward them, they skid to a halt, Sonic jumps over the car, while the officers lost their grip of the net and they all landed inside the car through the window, followed by the officer who was holding Rainbow Dash, who landed last. Sonic removed the net from over his head as he ran down the road heading for the highway, with Rainbow Dash following him behind while flying.

"Alert! Alert! Attention all units!" the mustached officer grabbed and shouted at the radio in the police car he was in. "A large blue hedgehog and a cyan pony with wings and a rainbow colored mane are loose in the city! Block all roads, all traffic must cease! Release the choppers, and secure the skies!"

Meanwhile, two police officers driving down the highway in their police car heard the announcement and they both chuckled at it.

"A giant blue hedgehog and a cyan pony with wings and a rainbow mane?" the officer driving the car chuckled.

The officer laying back on the seat next to him laughed. "We'd make a lot of money if we catch something like that!" he joked. "I bet they are just a remolded car and plane, or something like that!"

"You're right, they can't be seriously suggesting that they are the real deal and not vehicles!" the driver laughed.

But their laughing is cut off when they saw and became wide-eyed when they saw Sonic (from behind) standing on the front of the car. Rainbow Dash descended right next to him while flying.

"Where could I be, this place certainly can't be my own world." Sonic said.

"This place is crawling with humans! There's no way this can be my world either!" Rainbow Dash said.

"If you say so." Sonic jumped off the car and dashes down the road, Rainbow Dash dashed after him, they both leaving behind a blue and rainbow streak behind.

Meanwhile, the two officers in the car were stunned by what they just saw, wide-eyed. "Hey, just now…what kilometers…if not mistaken…?" the officer on the front seat asked. "About…100 miles per hour." The driver responded. "That so…" his partner said.

Meanwhile, in the skies another pair of officers in a chopper were flying overhead of the highway. "What? The patrols couldn't stop them?! How can they possibly move around so fast?!" the pilot demanded at the radio. "Hey, aren't those…" his co-pilot spotted Sonic running down the highway with Rainbow Dash flying a few feet above, next to him.

"Targets acquired!" the pilot announced. "The hedgehog and the pony with wings are heading north from central street 1015, they have entered the highway!"

"Roger!" the intelligence agent copied that as he entered another channel. "Patrol 80-5-5, the targets are in the area and headed your direction! Repeat: they are headed your direction!"

Back in the highway, a group of officers have formed a road block and an aerial block with choppers holding huge nets together. "Roger that, we're in position!" one officer replied. "The only way they are gonna get past us is by going underground, or be strong enough to burst through the aerial blockage!"

Sonic and Rainbow Dash were heading toward the road/aerial block in the way, Sonic grinned as he jumps over the road block and spin dashes through aerial block nets, while Rainbow Dash manages to get past the aerial block by spinning like a drill through the net blockage. Both of them manage to get to the other side unscathed and continue on running, or flying in Rainbow Dash's case, down the highway.

"Well…the hedgehog managed to jump over a hundred meters above us and both he and the pony were strong enough to break through the aerial block." The officer announced while laughing sheepishly.

A sweat drop rolled down the side of his head

"Oh boy, they are gonna love this back at HQ." the chopper's pilot laughed sheepishly, while his partner simply placed his hand over his head in disbelief.

Sweat drops roll down the side of their heads, one on each

"Uh, this is Chopper 35 to HQ…Chopper 35…we're still in pursuit, but I'm afraid we can't…" the pilot announced to the agent.

"It can't be…are you saying you've LOST them?!" the agent asked.

"Bingo!" the pilot replied.

"Captains!" the agent turned to a man and a woman in uniforms.

The man was Sam Speed, he had ginger hair, green eyes, his uniform consisted of a jacket with red on top and white on the bottom, a police badge, red pants, white gloves and red boots with one white stripe over it, vertically.

The woman was his twin sister, Sarah Sky, she had ginger hair in a spiky style, green eyes, her uniform was the same as Sam, except it was sky blue where it was red, and also had a police badge on it.

"No big deal…it's been a while since we've had some action, right sis?" Sam asked his sister and co-captain.

"Yes, indeed." She agreed.

With that, Sam and Sarah turned to their team members. "S-Team, move out!" they ordered.

The other members of the team had about the same uniform as their captains, only in reverse when it came to the color design of their uniform's jackets.

The S-team was a special police force with the job of chasing down and capture speeders, whether on the road or in the sky. It was divided into two teams: Sam's team was all male and they patrolled the streets and highways in their race cars; Sarah's team was all female and they patrolled the skies in their jet fighters.

The engineers reported the two captains about the weather and road conditions and prepared their vehicles how they requested them. They even prepared the "special milk" for each of their captain's race car and jet fighter. The race car team's captain car was red while the jet fighter team's captain's jet fight was sky blue, the rest of their teams were white.

"Captains, the hedgehog and the pony were last seen leaving central street 1015 highway" one of the agents announced.

"Roger!" Once everything was ready, Sam and Sarah gave the order to their teams and they moved out in their vehicles.

Sam Speed and his team raced down the highway, while Sarah and her team took off into the skies above them.

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal Card #3

Name: Samuel "Sam Speed" Fair

Age: 28

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Likes: Speed, Going Fast, Competition, Winning

Dislikes: Going Slow, Losing

Bio: The Captain of S-Team's race car team who is obsessed with speed and anything to do with speed and always looking for competition.

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal Card #4

Name: Sarah "Sarah Sky" Fair

Age: 28

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Likes: Flying, Freedom, Birds, Peace, Competition, Friends

Dislikes: "Being grounded", Chaos, Disharmony, her brother's arrogance

Bio: The Captain of S-team's jet fighter team who is always with her head "in the clouds" and is in love with flying through the wide blue sky.

Meanwhile, Sonic and Rainbow Dash managed to lose sight of the police for the time being. They were still in the highway, except they were now in part located on the outskirts of the city. Sonic was sitting on top of a light post while Rainbow Dash was flying next to him, her wings flapping in order to stay up in the air.

"The sky at night looks about the same…just like the stars and the moon." Sonic said staring at the star filled night sky.

"Yeah…but just where are we?" Rainbow Dash wondered. "Could I have been sent here because of that light?"

"Light?" Sonic looked at Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah, I was trying to rescue the princess from this mad scientist pony, then I tricked his assassin into attacking him, but he dodged and hit his machine thing with the Elements inside it and then…" Rainbow Dash explained.

"There was…a light explosion when this man scientist pony guy tried to activate the machine even though it was damaged?" Sonic guessed.

"How did you know?" Rainbow Dash gasped.

"Something similar happened to me too." Sonic explained. "I was trying to stop this mad scientist back in my world and I tricked his mech into attacking him, except he got out of the way and hit the machine with the Chaos Emeralds in them. When he tried to activate it, there was a light explosion and I blacked out. And when I woke up, I was in the middle of the street with you at my side."

"No way!" Rainbow Dash looked surprised.

"My best guess is…the Chaos Emeralds must have somehow teleported me here." Sonic said.

"Yeah, I guess I could say the same for the Elements of Harmony" Rainbow Dash agreed.

"We must have ended up traveling through time and space…into a whole different world." Sonic said.

"I wonder…" Rainbow Dash looked worried. "…could I have been the only one to end up here? Or did the others somehow ended up here?"

"Yeah…" Sonic agreed. "I'm worried about my pals too."

They both remain silent, wondering what to do, until Sonic stood up on top of the light post. "Oh well, no problem, I'm sure we'll sort this whole issue out." He said and looked at Rainbow Dash. "And since we're two strangers from other worlds stuck in a whole different one, I suggest we work together until we get a better understand of what is going on."

"I guess I have no other options." Rainbow Dash agreed. "But since we're going to stick together, do you think you can keep up with me?" she grinned smugly.

Sonic grinned slyly. "I think the real question is: can YOU keep up with ME?" he said.

"You're on!" Rainbow Dash said with a sly grin on her face.

Sonic made a fist and bumped it with Rainbow Dash's hoof, thus an alliance was born.

"Oh yeah, I haven't introduced myself yet! My name is Rainbow Dash, fastest flyer in all of Equestria and the Element of Loyalty!" Rainbow Dash introduced herself.

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog, Fastest thing alive on Mobius!" Sonic introduced himself. "Alright Dash, since you can fly, why don't you go ahead and scout the area from a bird's eye-view…or Pegasus' eye-view in your case." He chuckled at that last statement.

"Alright, then you stay down here and scout things out on land! Good luck!" Rainbow Dash flew into the skies.

"Good luck!" Sonic shouted at Rainbow Dash as she flew away.

Sonic jumped off the light post and landed back on the highway. Before he started running, he saw some lights heading for him, as it got closer he saw the S-Team Race Car team heading toward him, until they slow to a stop. Sam Speed stepped out of his car.

"Yo, Blue Hedgehog!" Sam greeted him. "There's been a local search for you. Thank you for waiting."

Sonic was about to make a run for it. "Wait!" Sam called, Sonic stopped. "You should hear a person's words until the end you know?" Sam continued as he took off his helmet. "You know? This city…this place is too peaceful. Last year, we only captured one criminal; he brought a formula machine once into the highway, pretending to be a racer. But in the end, his fun only lasted for 2 minutes. He drove around from place to place. Hell you can even make Ramen in only 2 minutes." He chuckled.

"…" Sonic remained silent as he listened to him.

"Hey, this is the part where you're supposed to laugh." Sam said.

Sonic placed his fists over his hips, giving Sam a sly smirk.

"Close enough…" Sam smirked back. "In any case, in this city, we're unique. We are the Race Car team of Station Square's Special High-Speed police force, the S-Team. I'm the Captain…call me "Highwest"." He introduced himself. "Sorry, that was a long introduction. From now on…things will be fast!"

Sonic reacted as Sam's team mates drive their cars toward him, the blue hedgehog makes a run for it as he dashes down the highway.

"Stay alive until I can catch you." Sam said in his thoughts as he watched Sonic run from his team mates. Sam placed his helmet back on before getting back inside his race car and drives down after them.

Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash flew high up into the night sky and looked down the ground, she had just seen Sonic running down the highway being chased by race cars.

"What the hay is going on down there?" Rainbow Dash wondered.

Before she could go over to Sonic's aid however, she heard the sound of jet engines. It was getting louder as if whatever was making the noise was getting close to her. She looks over to where it was coming from; she saw the S-Team Jet Fighter team heading for her. The jet fighter's engines pointed down, causing them to slow down to a stop, as they stay up in the air. Sarah comes out of the cockpit and walks up on top of her jet's front.

"Hello my little pony." She greeted Rainbow Dash. "How nice of you to wait for us."

Rainbow Dash glared at Sarah ready for a fight. "Whoa, easy there." Sarah said a she took her helmet off. "It would be nice of you if you just allow me to say something to you."

Rainbow Dash simply remained in place as she flapped her wings to stay in the air, in silence as Sarah continued on.

"You know, this city is quite peaceful. Not that I have something against it of course, I love peace and tranquility. Of course, that doesn't mean I don't want to get into action once in a while. Last year one criminal stole a jet plane and flew around from place to place, pretending to be some ace pilot…but it didn't last long, because we were there when his fun was over."

"…" Rainbow Dash remained silent.

"His fun only lasted for two short minutes; you could make sushi in less time than that." Sarah added. "What? Don't you think that's funny?"

Rainbow Dash only crossed her fore hoofs and smirked slyly.

"Good enough for me." Sarah smirked back. "In any case, in this town, we're quite unique, we're the Jet Fighter team of Station Square's Special High-Speed police force, the S-Team. I am the Captain…call me Sarah Sky, also known as the "Queen of the skies"." She introduced herself. "Sorry if I bored with that long introduction, from now on…let's fly!"

Rainbow Dash reacts when Sarah's team mates were headed right for her in their jet fighters, the cyan Pegasus took off leaving a rainbow trail behind, as they jet fighters chase after her.

"Don't get caught by them ok my little pony, because I want to be the one who catches you." Sarah said in her thoughts before she placed her helmet on and went back inside her jet fighter's cockpit. She adjusts her jet fighter's thrusters back in position and blasts off after them.

And so, two high-speed chases have begun, Sonic vs. S-Team's Race Car team and Rainbow Dash vs. S-Team's Jet Fighter team. Sonic and Rainbow Dash were both currently ahead of the race cars and jet fighters chasing them down, they both had smug grins on their faces.

"So you guys want to have some fun huh? Then let's go!" Sonic taunted them as he speeds down the highway.

"Hey guys, is the "S" in S-Team supposed to stand for "Slow Motion" or "Slowpoke"?" Rainbow Dash taunted as she speed up her pace.

"They are increasing their speed!" one S-team racer announced. "Raise rear wing 20 degrees, boost up! The rest of you, back me up!"

The chase goes on at high-speed, Sonic looks up to see Rainbow Dash being chased by the jet fighters, Rainbow Dash looks down to see Sonic chased by the race cars, they both wink at each other in agreement as they increase their speed. "Come guys, pick up the pace will ya?" they both taunted.

The racers and flyers manage to catch up with them and surround them. "Oh no, at this rate I'm gonna get caught!" Sonic pretended to be desperate before changing back to his cocky self. "YEAH RIGHT!" he immediately vanished.

"What the?! Where did he go?!" one S-team racer looked around.

"Yo!" Sonic knocked on the cockpit's window while the racer was looking the other side.

"Huh?" he looked, but Sonic was already gone.

Then Sonic jumped on top of another race car and looks down at the driver. "WHAT!?" the racer gawked when he saw Sonic. "Hey! Cut that out! That's dangerous! All the good kids reading this fan fiction will start copying you!" he yelled at Sonic, breaking the 4th wall.

Sonic responded by looking at the screen and says: "Kids, don't stand on top of moving vehicles!" he advised while breaking the 4th wall, before jumping off and speeding down the road.

Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash was flying around the jet fighters, teasing and taunting them, the flyers were unable to keep up with her. "Hey, what the heck is she doing!?" one pilot demanded.

Suddenly all rainbow trials disappeared and Rainbow Dash was nowhere to be found.

"Now where did she go?!" another pilot demanded.

"Peek-a-boo!" Rainbow Dash appeared standing on top of one jet fighter and looking down at the pilot.

"GAH!" the pilot reacted. "Hey! Are you THAT irresponsible or just stupid?! All the good boys and girls will start copying you!" she yelled, breaking the 4th wall.

Rainbow Dash looks at the screen and says: "Remember kids, don't try this at home, and leave it to the professionals!" she said and realized something in surprise. "Whoa, I just sounded like Pinkie Pie for a moment!!" she said in her thoughts, but shrugs it off as she flew off the jet fighter.

"That damn pony is making fun of us!" the pilot growled in anger.

A red vein sticks out from her forehead

"All units increase speed to full and let's catch that flying freak of nature!" she growled as she increased her jet's speed.

"Roger!" the others agreed and did the same.

Back on the highway…

"That damn hedgehog is making a fool of the S-Team!" the driver growled. "I'll show him! Increase speed output, full speed ahead!"

"Roger!" the others agreed as they speed up after Sonic.

Sonic and Rainbow Dash look at each other as they raced against their respective opponents and they were both impressed at each other, as Sonic winks and gives Rainbow Dash a thumbs up, while Rainbow Dash saluted and winked at him, as the race went on.

"Full Throttle!" both racer and pilots yelled as they boost up to the max.

The races went on and on, neither sides giving sights of slowing down and give up. Just when things weren't looking bad for the S-Team already, it just got a whole lot worse for them.

"WHAAAAAAAT!?" the racers and pilots gawked in shock and horror to see Sonic and Rainbow Dash running, and flying, respectively…in BACKWARDS!

(SONIC DRIVE plays)

"H-Ho…How can this be?! Impossible!" a racer gawked.

"She's flying in BACKWARDS!?" a pilot gawked.

"Is he stupid or something?!" another racer gawked.

"Captain, do something!" one pilot called.

"This is so annoying!" a racer complained.

"Looks like playtime is officially over." Sam Speed declared.

"I have to agree with you." Sarah Sky agreed.

"All units clear the central way, it's time for the special milk!" both captains ordered their team mates.

All team mates obey as they clear the way for them, leaving them to deal with Sonic and Rainbow Dash themselves.

"I didn't want to use this from the start…but to pass in front of me like that in MY highway…is UNFORGIVABLE!" Sam Speed declared.

"I wasn't expecting to have to use this…but I suppose, if you want to protect your title as the "Queen of the skies", use any means necessary!" Sarah Sky declared.

"Super Nitro, ON!" Sam and Sarah activated their Special Milk, and immediately got a tremendous amount of boost, as they raced/flew right past their team mates.

"WHOA!" Sonic and Rainbow Dash nearly got rammed over, but managed to get out of the captains' way.

"HAHAHAHAHA! No one is faster than me in MY highway!" Sam gloated.

"No one shall best the Queen of the skies and get away with it!" Sarah declared.

"The only way they can catch us now is by being faster than the speed of sound!" Sam laughed.

But their moment of glory is shattered when both Sonic and Rainbow Dash speed up to them and both broke the sound barrier, unleashing their Sonic Boost and Sonic Rainboom respectively, running and flying right past both captains in just 10 seconds flat!

"A SONIC BOOM?!" both Captains looked shocked.

"It's over…" Sam whispered.

"We'll never catch them at this rate…" Sarah whispered.

"Captain! It's the D-point!" their team mates warned.

Sam snapped to reality and hit the brakes, releasing some parachutes as he did. Sarah did the same.

Sonic grinned at them, along with Rainbow Dash, however, the cyan Pegasus noticed something in the highway that made her worry.

"Sonic, STOP! You're running out of road!" she called out.

"What?!" Sonic looked back but it was too late as he ends up smashing through the barriers around the gap, and flew past some windmills, Rainbow Dash following behind. The tail wind created from their speed hit all windmills causing them to spin faster than usual, causing the lights in the city to glow even brighter.

Sonic flew over the city due to how fast he was running; Rainbow Dash catches up with him.

"Wow Sonic, I guess you really are fast!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Thanks, you're pretty fast yourself too Rainbow Dash!" Sonic said.

"Thanks." Rainbow Dash giggled.

"You know? This place may not be so bad after all; we've met some really interesting people along the way…" Sonic said as he looked back to the highway from far away.

"Yeah, this could be fun!" Rainbow Dash agreed.

Back on the highway, Sam Speed and Sarah Sky stood on the edge of the end of the highway, staring at the city, they both felt disappointed that they were unable to catch Sonic and Rainbow Dash, but secretly they were happy to have finally found some competition after many years.

Back with Sonic and Rainbow Dash, after flying over the city, they were now flying over the outskirts on the other side. Sonic noticed that Rainbow Dash was starting to look exhausted.

"Hey Rainbow, you okay?" he asked.

"That race took a lot out of me…" she said. "…I may be fast, but I'm not used to flying for so long…"

"Don't worry, we should be landing so-" Sonic looked down and saw something that made him cringe. "A-a…a pool?!"

The blue hedgehog looked nervous when he saw a swimming pool in the backyard of a huge mansion, directly under him, he looked back at Rainbow Dash, but she was starting to lose speed due to exhaustion. Panicked, Sonic starts running in mid-air in vain.

"Oh crap!" Sonic yelled as he inevitably falls down and crash lands into the swimming pool, causing a huge splash.

Meanwhile, inside the mansion, a young boy woke up from the sound of the splash. He had brown hair, and blue eyes, looked about 12 years old. "Huh?" he wondered as he climbed out of the bed and walked over to the window and saw the large waves forming around the pool. He also noticed the silhouette of a pony with wings crash landing next to the pool and laid there.

Curious, the boy rushed out of his bedroom and ran down the hallways, he noticed a young girl with light brown hair and blue eyes, about 10 years old, coming out of her room along the way.

"Nii-chan…what was that noise?" she asked in a sleepy voice.

"Kat…" the boy said. "There's something going down at the swimming pool and I'm going to investigate it."

"Can I come too?" the girl, named Kat, asked.

"I don't know…" the boy hesitated.

"Please…!" Kat begged.

The boy sighted. "Fine, but stay by my side at all times." He said.

"Ok!" Kat agreed.

The two siblings ran down the hallways together, they go down the stairs and leave the mansion through the window leading to the backyard.

Meanwhile, at the pool, Sonic held his breath while he was underwater. He tries to jump out but wasn't enough to reach the surface. He looks around and notices the ladder by the edge of the pool, he tries to make a run for it, but seemed to be stuck in place because of the force of the water.

Back in the surface, the two siblings got to the pool, Kat noticed an exhausted Rainbow Dash laying down by the pool. "Look Nii-chan, isn't that…?" she pointed her out.

"A pony with wings?" the older brother stared at it, but turned his attention back to the pool and he could see Sonic at the bottom.

Sonic was still trying to reach the ladder, but unfortunately his attempts turned out to be futile as he still couldn't reach it, no matter how fast he ran while underwater. Just when he through he was doomed to drown, the boy jumped into the pool to his rescue. The boy grabbed Sonic by his arm and carried him back to the surface.

Kat was by Rainbow Dash's side checking if she was ok, she noticed that she was starting to regain conscious. She also noticed her brother come out of the pool with Sonic.

Sonic coughed out some water and carefully took some deep breaths. "That was a close one, are you ok?" the boy asked.

"Yeah, thanks a lot." Sonic said.

The boy and his sister looked shocked. "You can talk?" the boy asked.

"Of course I can and so can her." Sonic said, referring to Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah, we both can talk." Rainbow Dash regained conscious.

"Wow! Nii-chan, it's a talking flying pony and a talking blue hedgehog!" Kat exclaimed.

"Yeah, this is so cool!" the boy said. "My name is Chris, and this is my sister Kat." He introduced himself and her sister.

"Nice to meet you, what are your names?" Kat asked.

"The name's Rainbow Dash!" Rainbow Dash introduced herself with a proud pose.

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog!" Sonic introduced himself with a smile.


(BGM: Mi-Ra-I - Run&Gun)

It was night time, in the living room of Chris and Kat's mansion, Sonic and Rainbow Dash's friends are all asleep on the coach and on the floor around the couch, while Sonic and Rainbow Dash stayed up late watching clips of the episode that had just played at the time.

You ready for the trip?

Just one more day to go

Put on a new shirt

And let's sneak off in the night

The sleepless city is even today

Still just looking over us

Why don't we sing it a new song

Events that could make you cry

Remembering without reason

With sound of the heels of our boots

Let's run through quickly

Doing things skillfully may be fine

But as we are clumsily standing here

That's what I really like about you

To shine bright, and be free

Nothing to be afraid of.

Since we've rode the waves of time,

Let's start aiming for that far off road

Saying goodbye to the boring days

There's nothing to be lost

Stubbornly tie the boots once more

Let's open a new door

The sleepless city is even today

Quietly just looking over us

Let's start from here!

To shine bright, and be free

Nothing to be confused about

The waves of time are strong yet gentle

Soon I will meet you there

Let's light up our world

After finishing watching, Sonic turned the TV off and they both went to sleep. The next morning, they woke up when suddenly Ella picked them both up and placed them on the couch. Sonic and Rainbow look at Ella wondering what that was about, Ella points out the message on the wall next to the TV. It was written in Japanese: "When watching TV, keep the lights on and a safe distance from the TV."

To shine bright, and be free

Nothing to be confused about

The waves of time are strong yet gentle

To the other side of the far off road,

Soon I will meet you there

Let's go and find our future

Realizing their mistake, Sonic and Rainbow Dash stared at each other embarrassed, laughing sheepishly.

Sweatdrops rolled down the sides of their heads, one on each

They look at Ella and apologize, promising to never stay too close to the TV and with the lights off again.

(BGM ends)