• Published 30th Apr 2013
  • 765 Views, 2 Comments

Sweetie Belle and the Pixie - UnidentifiedFlyinPegasus



When Sweetie Belle meets a strange mystical pixie, she has no idea what will entail. But when she starts doing magic and acting strangely, her friends and sister start to get worried. Will Sweetie Belle ever be the same?

  • ...
2
 2
 765

Chapter 1

Sweetie Belle opened her eyes blearily. Morning sunlight shone through her pink curtains, casting a rosy glow over the room. She yawned and climbed out of bed.

"Sweetie Belle," Rarity called from the kitchen. "Are you up yet?"

"Coming!" Sweetie Belle answered. She yawned again and trotted down the stairs.

Rarity had already set a place at the table for her; she sat down and glanced down at her plate.

"Um, Rarity?" Sweetie Belle said, prodding the egg on her plate with her hoof. "Aren't you supposed to cook it?"

Rarity smiled. "It is cooked, Sweetie. It's called hard-boiled. You're supposed to crack it."

"Okay..." Sweetie Belle said doubtfully. She picked up the round white egg and tapped it on the edge of the table. To her surprise, the egg shell stayed on the egg after it cracked, and no goopy mess spilled out.

Sweetie Bell began peeling the rest of the egg shell off. "So can I help you make some more dresses today?"

"No!" Rarity cried. "Um... I mean, no, I won't be needing your help today."

Sweetie Belle knew why; yesterday, she had nearly ruined Rarity's new collection of dress designs with a jar of glitter and some scissors. "Thats ok." She said. "Maybe I can hang out with AppleBloom and Scootaloo."

Author's Note:

This is my very first fanfiction. Ever. Enjoy.