1) A.J. and Dash are about to adopting a kid or baby
maybe a unicorn colt ?

2) Getting married

3) Snowed in

4) one of them is sick

5) they are teens having a Tea-Party and Dress-Up

6) going to go Camping alone with each other

7) ...

I suppose you could just pick one you like an' get the ball rolling! :derpytongue2:

"Ahaaaaa!" Rainbow Dash waved her cardboard scimitar wildly, a tattered red flag knotted around her waist. She teetered on the edge of a fallen log, but soon regained her balance atop what had to be the world's most awesome pirate ship."I changed my mind, AJ. I LOVE tea parties!"

"Be brave, little Scadi-wag!" A.J. told her.

"Can do!" Rainbow lifted the brim of her paper tricorne to see Applejack's bright smile. She grinned back, "But pirates need to eat, too. Ya got anything?"

"Dinner is going to be.." A.J. looks at the clock with Dash.

"Eeeeee..." Rainbow Dash trailed off. "Be now, gurl!"

p.s. I would have said Eleven

"Fine, we'll stop to eat now." A.J. said. "Yall can go...!"

"Good golly," Rainbow Dash said in her slurring pirate accent as she backflipped off the log--stumbled--and steadied on four hooves. "I'm famished! I brought biscuits, how 'bout you?"

"Hurry to the kitchen, Grany-Smith has made us lunch,." A.J. told Dash

"I swear... I'll never get used to you guys having home-cooked meals all the time," Rainbow Dash blinked and then laughed, following her inside the barn. "Y'know, back home I just have microwaved stuff or takeout. My parents never had the patience to cook... and neither did I. Obviously—it takes too friggin' long."

"Just be pashont, you'll get better food like that!" A.J. told Dash off

p.s. any one else ready this
Fell Free to jump in

"Kay, easy for you to say, gurl." Rainbow ceased hovering to trot through the doorway. "Ya think I haven't tried? It's kinda tough when there's nopony to teach you how to do anything, and you spend hours on some clusterfudge meal, and you wind up all, 'should've just ordered a sandwich or something'." She shrugged. "It might be that city lifestyle still hangin' on me. I dunno."

"Lising up! Yall" A.J. skoled her. "Good hard well get you the best things in life" sh3 said before....

p.a. how old are they ?

"Mmmmph. Whatever," Rainbow rolled her eyes and plopped down at the table. She smiled over at the elderly pony placing the dishes on the table. "Hello, Granny Smith!"

(I was imagining about 13-15)

"Now, you youngings are hungry?" Granny Smith asked them before placing a warm apple-pie between them, on the table, with the rest of the food.

"Of course!" Rainbow eagerly reached for the pie.

Granny Smith slaped Dash's hoof/hand. "Pie is for dessert." She scolded him. "You.. wipersnaper!"

"Quiche for appetiser sounds good to me," Rainbow chuckled and sat back where she was. A beat, "Snnnnkt... heehee," she nudged Applejack. "Wipersnaper? Your folks have some heckin' creative humour."

"Rata-tutan." the Apple Family said

Rainbow fidgeted. "Sorry, what's that?"

"Trade-marked line." A.J. said. "it's are Family-Motto!"

"Uhhhh..." Rainbow shrugged and grabbed a plate. "Sure!"

"Very well!" Grany-Smith said before giving Dash some food.

"Well now, Dash," Applejack tutted as Rainbow snarfed down her fritters. "Don't choke on that, there."

"X-rays aren't chips" Grany-Smith. "You wiper sniper!"

"Yeah..." Rainbow Dash went cross-eyed. "Wait, what?"

Grany-Smith looked side to side before closing her eyes. "Zzzz...."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30