RariJack 1,945 members · 537 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

Do you have a favorite one that you absolutely love reading?

Personally mine is First night of winter, it's short and all that, but it's just really sweet and heartwarming to me i can't help but read it again a few times every once in a while :heart:

EFirst night of winter
Rarity has a very special gift for Applejack
Lilim · 1.7k words  ·  135  9 · 4.4k views

A tie between Collide by KitsuneRisu and I Am Trying To Break Your Heart by Tumbleweed.

I loooooove RariJack but i can't seem to defend it. I tell people "Well they are cute together and they make it work" but that's a weak excuse to like a ship. Isn't it?

Merc the Jerk
Group Admin

I like a lot of Titanium Dragon's stuff. He does a lot of lighthearted things that are easy to digest and sweet.

They serve as a complementary and contrasting force. If you strip away much of their accessories, they're in some regards the same character with different aspirations. Both doggedly determined, stubborn, and sure of themselves. That sets up a great ship, when you're able to take it as an 'us vs. the world' situation, or set up a more internal conflict that their partner can help aid with.

Oh, those seem really good, i have yet to read them of course

Pretty much what Merc said, they're both hardworking and stubborn mares, and they just always play off so well together when they're paired in episodes.

Oh yeah, that guy, he does do a lot of really entertaining stories indeed! :pinkiehappy:

Darn, I don't know! I'll have to think of this one

Glad you liked it!

Really, there's all kinds of stuff here. For one, the whole 'opposites attract' thing is fun, and the two play off each other well. Which leads to the writers using them as a duo ever since 'Look Before You Sleep,' which ... honestly, I dunno if it's the shipping goggles at this point, but it almost seems like the folks behind the show are more or less confirming it as canon. Or close-to-canon. I mean, it's not quite at the LyraBon "Best Friends" stage, but ...

Seriously, this was from like the second season! It just gets worse (better?) from there. :)

Yeah, there's lots of cute gestures between them too.

Rarity always gets touchy-feely with Applejack often, i'm not complaining of course

can't see images

Regrets by Donny Boy

No? Eh, i don't know much about embedding or BBcodes on FimFiction, so i don't really know what's up with that

6194692 now I can see

Aw, thanks!

Now if only I actually got more of them done...

As for me... let's see...

My favorites are probably:

TI Am Trying to Break Your Heart.
Rarity decides to break up with Applejack, but were they even an item in the first place?
Tumbleweed · 11k words  ·  417  13 · 8.2k views

Which I see someone else has listed, but seriously, Tumbleweed writes some great stuff, and I enjoy his Rarity and Applejack bouncing off of each other.

You should read his other stuff, too, because he's good.

THome Grown
Applejack struggles to come out to her family.
AbsoluteAnonymous · 8.5k words  ·  745  23 · 19k views

Which is a really nice story about Applejack sort of coming to terms with herself and her feelings for Rarity.

TMistakes Were Made
Applejack and Rarity's relationship was never easy, even at the best of times. But their love for one another was constant, an irresistible force, up until one day when it was no longer enough.
Sharp Spark · 5.4k words  ·  321  17 · 5k views

This is one of those RariJack stories that hurts so good.

Are... are those last two gifs directly from my page?:rainbowderp:

(I know for sure that the third one is, at least. I made it and uploaded it to Lensdump myself).

The first two i got from Derpibooru, and the third one was from your page, i thought it was too cute to not show off . Didn't realize you made it yourself :twilightsheepish: Sorry about that

No, no, it's fine lol! I just wasn't expecting anyone to pay them any mind. I made three of the ones on my page. Feel free to use them any time you're in need of some Rarijack.:rainbowwild:

Edit: oops, when I said I made the third one, I meant the second one.

Oh! Relieved to hear lol :twilightsmile: Those gifs are always my go-to for Rarijack :derpytongue2:

Well, I'll probably add more in the future as we get new episodes, so be sure to stop by any time.:twilightsmile:

Hopefully there will be more in the next season. :raritywink:
Or the EQG shorts, I have yet to see those lol

Well, there was that one frame from an EQG short that I took out of context that you saw.:rainbowlaugh:

True lol that was really good :rainbowwild:

If we're sharing shippy gifs...

This episode was golden for this duo!
(still don't know my fave Rarijack fic, dangit!)

Oh, so it's a battle of gifs ya want, eh?!:pinkiegasp:

Open fire!:twilightangry2:

Oh no! I'm already out of ammo!!!
(just started building up my collection, I need to get caught up)
So many of the good ones are from the Manehattan episode, I swear. I'm actually tempted to write a fic around it where they're already dating, because the flirting is off the charts, haha.

*Silently chants in the background.*

Do it do it do it do it.

Anyway, I'll give you a free pass with this little fanmade gif I found on Derpibooru:

Uuuggghh- I have so many things I want to write now, and that should not be anywhere near the top of my list! (but screw it)
This just feels appropriate...

Haha, just take your time.:rainbowlaugh:

After all, you can't rush perfection.:raritywink:

Not sure if this totally counts, but this was funny enough to me when i found it lol

Lol I saw that the other day.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29