RariJack 1,945 members · 537 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

I just recently came up with an idea for a Rarijack story, so here it is!

Applejack goes over to Rarity's house to pick her up for their date. They go to dinner, they leave once they're done their dinner and get in the car. They drive for a bit and end up in a really bad accident. Story switches over to Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle who are having a sleepover, notice that Rarity and Applejack aren't back when they said they would. They think nothing of it, thinking that they're having a good time. They go to sleep and when they wake up, they're still not home. There's a knock on the door, it's the police informing them that the two got in a car accident. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle rush to the hospital and talk to their sisters doctors who just got out of surgery. The doctor says that Rarity is faring off better than Applejack, since the car hit the drivers side. Rarity wakes up after 5 days, confused on what happened and worried about Applejack who has still not woken up. Doctor's not sure if she's going to wake up, (and if she does if she'll be able to walk.)

That's all I've got so far, the ending is not decided. Not sure if I'll stick with Applejack not being able to walk, (I can't do that to her!). Please let me know what you think and if this is even a good idea or not. :pinkiehappy:

I commented on your post in the other group! :3

5974390 I don't know about anyone else, but I'd sure he interested in reading this! :twilightsmile:

5974430 You're welcome.

5974390 have that A.J. can't walk. for now/the start

I'm going to have it where Applejack can't walk in the beginning after the accident and she has to go through physical therapy to learn to walk again.

5975528 and are rarity helps A.J. do her job.

p.s. can you have A.J. gets amputated. but at the and A.J. gets some, but when she goes to see Rarity, she sees that Rarity gived her legs to her. so now Rarity can't walk, but she is happy that A.J. can walk, and she stell got her magic.

Yes, Rarity will be taking care of Applejack while she goes through therapy. Thank you for your suggestion.

5975629 What about the last part ?

Too Sad and Dark ?

too weird
also it's 'gave'

5975685 Which part ?

Losing or getting legs ?

Well, if someone loses their leg, you can’t give them your leg. They have to get a prosthetic leg. And also yes, I don’t want Applejack to lose her leg.

It would be intresting if one of them got(not permanent) amnesia..
just a thought if the leg-thing doesn’t work..

I'm very interested in reading this so.... what are you waiting for?

Thank you for the suggestion!

Haha, I'm going to start writing it soon!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19