RariJack 1,945 members · 537 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Soooooo, I was browsin' through some music and found this. Think this could be a potential RariJack fic? What say you, Ladies and gents?~

but isn't it against fimfiction rules to write a fic with song lyrics other than mlp lyrics? :rainbowhuh:
if we ARE allowed though, I would definitely write a fic based on Taylor Swift songs :ajsmug:
and maybe this song too, it's really good!
However, I am more likely do to fanart for a song than to write a fic :rainbowkiss:

4734237 hee hee~! Not the lyrics, per se. The theme of the song itself. Songs are just stories sung out loud. When I heard this, I was thinking along the lines of two friends who grew up alongside one another, got together as adults and either some tragedy befalls them OR simple heartache by drifting apart overtime. Makes sense?~ No?~ Yes?~ I don't know anymore, tbh~ :heart::pinkiecrazy:

4735065 ah i get what you're saying
and i do think that it would be a good fic idea, but i've been going through a looooooooooooooooong period of writers' block, so I wouldn't be the write person :raritywink:

4734237 Nope it isn't! My fic is a testament to that! (Though technically most of them are thinly veiled horse puns!)
4735065 And as for a story idea, yeah! People may hate him but Frank Sinatra has material that would make any love story amazing.
LateBronyWriter

4735462 yeah but still... i dont wanna risk getting my account deleted :applejackunsure:

4735475 Suit yourself. Though if you're worried just use horse Puns instead. Admins love horse puns! They're funny and they can't be sued!
LateBronyWriter

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8