Spitfire 1,118 members · 604 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

More things with Spitfire and Stormy Flare.

Source
I'm somewhat surprised there hasn't been much discussion about the two of them together in this group. And to give this thread some more purpose, what kind of relationship do you see them having? I see them as having a strong relationship where they both support each other when they need it most, but that's just my interpretation. :twilightsmile:

SolidFire
Group Admin

Well, seeing as Spitfire flew out to... get some sort of plant to heal Stormy Flare, I'd say it's a pretty close and strong relationship. It's always nice to see the MLP universe expand with new characters.

~SolidFire

4821139 True. That's why I see them as having a strong relationship with each other. Spitfire would do anything to help her mother, which is quite heartwarming in my opinion. :twilightsmile:

And I agree that it's great when the MLP universe grows with new characters, especially ones that develop and show us more about previously established characters. :pinkiesmile:

4820975 Considering what we've seen, I think it's safe to say they're very close. And Spitfire would literally fly to the ends of Equestria to help her mother.

Oh yeah. We need more.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5