Rainbow Dash 4,150 members · 7,276 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
TalB #1 · Nov 11th, 2023 · · 1 ·

Rainbow Dash has to look for something to do while she is unable to fly due to an injury.

I like how the Wonderbolts are action figures...

I think the other one is supposed to be Soarin, though I do feel bad for Rainbow being unable to fly and that really annoys her until it heals.

I watched the whole thing, and I was thinking, "Wow, it's so cool how everypony is in character!"
Then Twilight was overdo on a book. It's possible; in fact there was an episode that had to do with that.
Then Starlight had her banned, and I thought, wait a sec. If Starlight is here, then... Library...
Then I just stopped thinking about that.

I'm surprised that she just didn't hang around with Scootaloo, who is a pegasus that can't fly so she won't have to feel alone on this.

Maybe the girl who did the video doesn't have a Scootaloo?

I have seen her videos, and she does have that, but she decided to not to use her in this one for some reason.

I feel like she doesn't have a Discord... which I think would be interesting to see what chaotic things she would come up with.

From the videos I have seen from mlpstopmotion, she pretty much has them all. In other words, you would see Discord in some of them when seeing those videos over on her Youtube channel. What I don't know would be if she has a Megan doll especially when I saw a video of the G1 pony toys she had or even a Molly doll in that matter. If she does have those dolls, it would be nice to see them being used in some of the videos with those ponies be it G4 or G5. Surprisingly, the Megan doll actually does seem to fit even on G4 ponies and this pictures with it on both Celestia and Twilight are proof of that.

Just to let you know that's not one of the outfits the Megan doll actually wears, its custom made. The doll originally came with a princess dress that was similar to the one she wore on the special Escape from Catrina along with Sundance, who was also introduced in that special as well. There were five other doll outfits that were sold separately that also came with a pony wear to place on either Sundance or any other pony toy. Now that I think about it, I wonder if the pony wear would like good an any of the G4 or G5 ponies. Unfortunately, her cowgirl outfit that she wore on Rescue at Midnight Castle, which she was introduced in, wasn't one of the actual doll outfits.

I only speak G4. I'm not really into the other generations.
I know some of the basics, but that's it.

Even in G1, there were toys that weren't show accurate. Megan actually looks younger that she does as a doll compared to what her actual age is in the show itself. Half of those outfits weren't even worn in the show either while her only relationship with Sundance was in Escape from Catrina. Meanwhile, the Molly doll looks even younger as she almost looks like a toddler, and I don't think she never wore that dress being the only doll outfit, plus I don't believe she even had a relationship with Baby Sundance. BTW, there is no Danny doll for some reason, and I don't know why, though it could be that it was mostly made for girls despite that he could have been like a Ken doll in Barbie.

When I did Scootaloo Takes Flight, Rainbow fakes an injury on her wings as part of Megan's plan to get Scootaloo to fly.

EScootaloo Takes Flight
Scootaloo learns how to fly
TalB · 2.5k words  ·  12  1 · 660 views

Now that I have looked at this video again, it does sort of remind me of that episode when Rainbow had to go to the hospital and stay there due to a serious injury and that she found it annoying to stay there that she was even bouncing a ball against the wall numerous times.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16