The Writers' Group 9,303 members · 56,563 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Yeah I am going to start calling a writter’s block that. The word is funny and I hope it takes off in this fandom. Currently I am writing a crossover between Rise of the TMNT and My Little Pony Gen 5. The story is basically going to be themed around finding a place to belong where the turtles stumbled upon Equestria which in this AU is an underground pocket dimension where they each become rulers of a pony tribe with the crystal ponies included as a fourth one. If you have seen Arifurita a lot of it is heavily inspired from that too.

Basically I have the story started out as Donnetello reading in the Mystic Library disgruntled over the legends of Equestria and how the magic of friendship is a waste of time and a stupid idea. I left off at a scene where he was the Hidden City conflicted over the fact that magic was preferred over science and realized that he was hated for the sole fact that he was a scientist after watching two kids practice magic. Not sure how to transition the scene after that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1