The Writers' Group 9,316 members · 56,705 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

What do you think the story would have been like if Celestia was a goth and Luna was more cheerful and festive like Pinkie Pie?

Reference image. I leave the link to the original source.

Winter_Solstice
Group Admin

That's a fun question!

I'm picturing the School for Gifted Unicorns being featured in black, the rooms illuminated with thick, dripping candles that barely throw off any light. Given their spooky appearance, she would also most likely use thestrals for her main guards. The different professors would all be wearing dark eyeshadow and teaching forbidden subjects such as Necromancy, Demon Summoning, and other eldritch arts, while the students would be primarily nihilists, believing in neither good nor evil.

This would in turn beg the question of where Twilight would fit into this paradigm...would she even want to join the school, or would she shun it?

I think it would be hilarious if she did...just picture a Goth Twilight Sparkle descending on an unprepared Ponyville...with her tattooed and spike-collared Spike in tow!

Of course, if all this happened after Luna returned, and she was as flighty and as passionate for life as Pinkie, the well for Comedy between Celestia and her sister would never run dry!

Now imagine if that were to happen, which of the two sisters would be banished and which would be the one to stay?

7953563 Well, nightly festivals would probably be more common and well... Festive. It definitely could make for an interesting AU.

This is how I imagine Celestia Gothic in equestria girl.

TalB #6 · April 2nd · · ·

I would think that for being siblings they would have a lot in common, but the episode "Between Dark and Dawn" showed otherwise.

Celestia would still be the more popular one. Luna is abrasive. Celestia is still going to be have more charisma. YOU CANT CHANGE WHO YOU ARE:flutterrage:

I'm now picturing Luna organizing and hosting weekend night/early morning rave parties where she's the hostess with the mostest.

Celestia's day court won't have her try to constantly keep an upbeat face anymore.

This has naught to do with your question, but I think I should point out that 'teardrop' tattoo on Celestia means she's killed someone. Given her long reign AND existence, that's not only possible but probable. It would also go a long way towards explaining way she's moody enough to adopt a Goth lifestyle.

TalB #10 · April 6th · · ·

Here's what it would be like if their ages were reversed.

Aww, that’s cute.

There are a handful of bronies that actually think that Majesty is their mother even though she only appears in the G1 comics and is in the toy line, but never in the show itself despite the fact that there is nothing to back this up.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12