The Writers' Group 9,316 members · 56,705 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

have an idea theory long ago before Celestia and lunas rule (also based of g1-3 equestrian and earth did mingle first a child was let through as test she was wonderful very friendly and helpful... it was only when an adult was let through that we realized our mistake we didn't know what she would grow into a monster greedy and full of hate and malice there was a brief conflict of a hundred-year war can be called brief in the end we won sending humans back to the stone age but not all of us could make it back to the portals earth horses area direct analog of our earth pony ancestors your record and legends about dragons and unicorns are true especially now that the portal is open again you slaughter unicorn hoping to take their power you killed dragons in fear and ignorance

Summarized- long ago unicorns began experimenting with dimensional theorems and earth was discovered the first ones to come through were children they were sweet kind and helpful, it wasn't until the adults were let through that they realized their mistake a 100-year conflict arose as a result and not everyone made it back through earth horses are an analog of equestrian ancestor's. humans slaughtered unicorns in hopes of gaining their powers and broke the minds of earth ponies with slavery and torture, pegasi faired no better and any dragons left behind were driven feral before being driven to extinction...

I like this idea though it needs a bit of tweaking.

Even though I write dark stuff, I'm uncomfortable with showing humans only as the bad guys.
But it's your story, you do as you wish.

Fleshing out ideas is much better than flushing them unless you're dealing with cards.

How would you feel about maybe ditching the full on, 300% and only rising, misanthropic angle?

thanks. nice pun I think thats more of a bone apple tea than a misspelling though is it really fleshing out and not flushing?

I have no idea how to unpack that elaberate

here's a portion of the draft/script

twilight being swarmed by reporters.
first reporter: is it true humans are so xenophobic they attack and kill their own species?
(no comment)
second reporter: how can a species survive so long, the numbers say they should have driven themselves to extinction a millennium ago?
(the humans suffer from something akin to diversity overload creating disillusion between groups on a scale I've never seen before)

third reporter: didn't we open our borders to their world 2 thousand years ago what did the record say about that encounter
(the records state the children are no different than us they start out the same judging things by behavior except it seems the adults poison their young minds by teaching them to do the opposite)

reporter four: what's the first thing they made with what you taught them?"
(no comment)
*they made weapons* twilight thought with an icy chill
reporter five: is it true you were held against your will for months what was that like?
(no comment)
twilight locked up ignoring the rest of the questions as she was led inside by security ponies

thanks. nice pun I think thats more of a bone apple tea than a misspelling though is it really fleshing out and not flushing?

Skull girls would love that flavor.

I like how that script rolls.

I basically think that ponies and humans have different ways of thinking so no one is superior or inferior.

Some one else could say that since ponies evolved from a different prey species than humans, they have different ways of thinking.
Of course it's up to the writer to show the differences.
We already know that ponies can be speciesist, there are plenty of canon examples.

plus the way of thinking ios sovastlyb thinking
the negative mind vs the positive mind
humans
short term thinking
wishful thinking
and tribalism

vs the opposite
herdism (erm herd based species)
long term thinking
logical thinking

humans are almost polar opposite to ponies

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7