The Writers' Group 9,319 members · 56,734 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

King Somba is revived again, but this time, he's a robot! That is all.

So.... he's an android...?

7058236 If the world isn't going to fear him then he'll teach it to love him, instead!

So in essence, he's Meta-Ridley.

Judging by this picture, I assume the only thing organic about this Sombra is his horn. So technically I suppose you could call him an android or cyborg like Android 16 or Meta-Ridley, but that's debatable. It'd be like me putting human finger nails on a robot I built, it's still mostly a robot. :unsuresweetie:

To a tyrant both concepts essentially the same thing :twilightsmile: Because if you get tired of people fearing you, you can always force them to act like they love you. A tributary statute to your greatness here, a generous donation tax to your personal treasury there, and soon enough they'll realize you are the most important thing in their universe, and if they don't...well, ha ha, they know what consequences will follow :pinkiecrazy:

Robot Sombra = Mecha Frieza

Adult Flurry Heart comes back to kill him.

I'd totally read a MLP version of the whole Androids/Cell Saga.

Isn't Tirek already Cell? Or would Chrysalis fit better?

TDR

~Soom bu ra~
~Som bu ra~
~Mecha uni corn ~
~ Som bu ra~

"Leaf?" Theodore held himself very still in the thick hoarfrost that covered the corridor floor, trying his best not to breathe in the sharp, needle-like arctic air that was trying to slip in through every crack in his thick winter clothing. "Do you think we can make it back to the surface without setting off any of the traps?"

In front of Theodore, he could see through the cracked-open blast door down into a large open area cantilevered with crystal support beams arching overhead. The space was about large enough to be used as an indoor quiddich pitch, if not for the immense creature filling most of the central area. Hundreds of huge slabs of bone-white chitin glowed an evil green where they touched, wrapped around and fused together with Sombra's dark magic and steel devices making the general shape of an ice-crab, only thousands of times larger. If the massive monster were not bad enough, dark shadows moved inside it, flowing and coiling in constant motion that made the creature shift uneasily inside a ring of chains, most of which were broken. A chill far colder than his surroundings ran down Theodore's spine as he recognized just what it was.

The Nemisul Prison. We haven't been destroying those shadows. We've been sending them here.

A low moan cut through the terrible silence, the sound of crystalized ice sliding off Nemisul's back as it turned to look in Theodore's direction with dozens of glowing green eyes...

...and began to move.

That... would be badass considering they made him a prissy filly in the show when the had the chance to make him a cool character.

Is it part of one of your HP-related projects, or something just cooked for the occasion?:pinkiegasp:

'Cause, seriously, I'd read such an HP story - it feels like Lovecraft within MLP setting.:pinkiehappy:

... Now I have something to aspire to, when I reach that same point in my own work.:moustache:

Lol I actually never realized the similarities between Cell and Tirek. Both start out sneaking around and stealing energy, and then become god-tier beings.

That said, Chrysalis would fit better if Flurry Heart is Trunks. Who would you have as Androids 16, 17 and 18?

Androids 16, 17 and 18?

The Cutie Mark Crusaders. Applebloom is 17 with her country thing, Sweetie Belle is 18 due to being the pretty one, and Scootaloo is 16... because they’re both broken and a little slow.

Trixie, naturally, is Vegeta. And Luna is Piccolo.

That's PERFECT. You should consider making this Cell Saga/MLP crossover a fic if you're up for it/

7058271 It was a parody of this:

But yeah, the oppressed love their tyrant. And now he's come back from the dead like for the fourth time (Jesus has nothing on him) to bring his followers to a deliverance.

I know what you were referencing. I was just joking around :twilightsmile:

A robot Sombra makes me think he'd be like a pony version of Clockwerk, from the Sly cooper series.

I thought that was a reference to Galadriel's speech when offered the Ring.

7058610 This one?

All shall love me, and despair!

Loved that short! :rainbowlaugh:

Neat! Another short!

Thanks for sharing!:twilightsmile:

But then who would be Emperor Palpatine? :rainbowhuh:

That would be interesting. Not gonna lie.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29