The Writers' Group 9,317 members · 56,728 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Okay, apparently Australia's keeping with playing everything ahead of time and will be airing "Friendship University" today. I think this might keep up for the rest of the season.

The first thing I think of with the title "Friendship University" is that maybe older Ponies/Griffins/Yaks/Other beings want to take classes in the School of Friendship as well. Being taught by a princess is something impressive you can have on your list of accomplishments, and the sorts that would be going for those reasons probably do need some lessons in friendship. Not sure, though. I thought I was done for the day posting episode discussion threads...

This'll be the official discussion thread for it, anyways, and I'll probably reuse it for the US release next week, too...

--Sweetie Belle

I remember seeing the synopsis posted and and the MLP magazine talking about about it as well. Was pretty spoiler heavy. Won't spoil here.

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

That poor guy had literally only one bit. Can't even buy a single cherry.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

And it's US release time for Friendship University!

--Sweetie Belle

I find it odd that Flim and Flam could get more profits from selling friendship worksheets then their resort. Even if we say Flim and Flam are not involved in gambling, one would assume the resort would be pulling in way more bits. Equestria has friendship as part of its culture, one would expect it not hard to find books on the subject available throughout Equestria. Given Eqeustria's history it seems improbable that Twilight was the first to have comprehensive writings on friendships.

I swear though, something just seems odd about Cozy Glow.

Cinder Vel
Group Admin

And the moral of the story is that Flim and Flam are the most evil villains that deserve no second chance. Ok that was proven in Cutie Remark as their timeline was after most of the other bad guys.

Also the most important thing is that we finally know which one is Flim and which one is Flam!

It is a really expensive University. If they charged that much for worksheets, imagine the cost to just enter? Of course we will never know.

Well apparently Friendship studies were obscure thing or only Twilight was actually lectured in those. I know it sounds odd but ponies are dumb and don't seem to bother reading all that much.

Why, whatever do you mean? She is just a lovely little filly with chessmaster cutie mark that likes to have cunning plots. Anakin Filly is an angel.

Cinder Vel
Group Admin

Stares right back.

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

And the moral of the story is that Flim and Flam are the most evil villains that deserve no second chance.

I think they've had like 4 second chances at this point.

6538027 Counting their appearance here, they have had exactly that many. And every single time before this episode they have rejected it and gone right back to their old ways. Not everyone deserves redemption, and even those who do must make a convincing case as to why they deserve it.

Cinder Vel
Group Admin

They had 4 appearances but actually only one of those was really evil. Heck, third time they were the victims.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13