The Writers' Group 9,303 members · 56,563 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

You know it's not very fun when it rains. Everypony thinks this at some point in their life.

Using these two sentences try and write a story.

ONLY RULE:

It meet bare minimum FiMfiction standards of word count: 1,000.

You know it's not very fun when it rains.

Missing a comma. Maybe. Unless it's a declarative statement instead of the introspective statement the next sentence seems to suggest it is.

Edit: That might actually make a good comedy.

"You know it's not very funny when it rains. Everypony things that at some point in their life."

"Wait, what? You can't tell me what to think. I love rain!"

"Guards! Arrest this insolent whelp for thinking it's funny when it rains."

... That got dark quick.

Your right actually.

Sorry I've been up since 12 a.m. on Saturday .

Not a problem. We all do it. But still... challenge accepted. I've already got half a dozen ideas on how to work it into a narrative. Choices, choices...

I wrote this randomly, figured I might as well see what other can do with the phrase.

I laughed at that harder than I probably should have.

I am writing something with this thank you.

I could see Raindrops saying something like that.

You know it's not very fun when it rains. Everypony thinks this at some point in their life.

My point was when one of the scientists forgot to screw back the nozzle of the color extractor back to the grinder. Now there's a gale storm of blood coming down from the factory's cloud and everypony below is going to think Luna went mad again.

Well, when word gets out, she will be mad, and so will Celestia. Too bad they don't share the same views on pegasus society as the factory workers here.
:rainbowderp:

So, who wants a dark, gritty spin off?

Is it a bad thing I just laughed my ass off

3204224 You know, I was going to leave it like it is, but now I'll probably go along with it now.

3199866 Done. Got the story written. This is the link. I expanded the paragraph I wrote a couple posts up. I originally did it as a joke, but I was bored and wrote a short one-shot. And I wrote in within a couple of hours inter-dispersed through out a public school day. My best accomplishment yet in highschool, and I'm graduating next month!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15