Scootaloo 2,571 members · 3,263 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

And so starts my third week of manning the Weekly Watch Feature! Last week was some hard work with little feedback, but lets hope this week goes better! My Name is Fluxercry, and if you haven't heard of me then welcome to Weekly Watch! Weekly Watch is a feature in which I canter on down to a group and, for one week, read, rate, and leave a meaningful comment on at least the first chapter of every new story posted! I usually stick to watching the main folder, but I can see that this group obviously has a more... evenly spread assortment of fics. This makes it harder to keep track of them all, but I've adopted a new method that I hope can overcome this roadblock!

Last week I watched the Celestia &Luna group. Plenty of stories added there, so if you have nothing better to do check out last week's results! And if nothing more, at the very least check out last week's featured fic: The Truth of the Millennium by RainbowBob and Daemon McRae!

See y'all next weekend!

Don't forget to check out my new group, Where you can keep up with my watch or just peruse the assorted folders of awesome stories!

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Make sure you don't miss Wise Cracker's latest story, which just finished! Although it's about Octavia, it's just as much about Scootaloo, and it's an amazing read. :)

2189058 I'm only reading and giving feedback to stories posted to the thread from today to sunday; it minimizes my own workload, and it's part of the feature. Hay, it's in the feature's name! :twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3