Struggling Authors 3,680 members · 25,267 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello everyone, I had thought I was done promoting this set of stories. But someone wanted to see the original ones so I went ahead and put them back up. When the finale came 3 years ago, I had a theory on how Twilight wouldn't outlive her friends like Megan Mccarthy said. It looked to me like she was training a Successor in Luster Dawn to take her place so she could pass with her friends. If you were someone saddened by the finale apparently doing that then these could be the set of stories for you. You can read whichever you want, the originals or the combined versions that had a few alterations. Or all of them as you desire. These are my headcanon for what happened after the book closed in G4. As for G5, that is an alternate timeline in my opinion so it remains my headcanon. Hope you guys enjoy and I will be transferring the rest of the chapters from New Days into Friendship Successor.

TPassing On Together
Determined not to outlive her friends, Twilight decides to get rid of her immortality and find a new ruler of Equestria. Meanwhile, others with long or everlasting lives feel the same way. Reposted
SamSwordsman123 · 11k words  ·  90  27 · 2.7k views
TLuster Dawn Friendship Successor
Twilight takes in a new student to wield the magic of friendship in the hopes of passing the torch someday. Meanwhile, an ancient villain thought to be long gone sets in motion plans to conquer Equestria. Reposted.
SamSwordsman123 · 111k words  ·  57  14 · 1.4k views
TLuster Dawn: New Days of the Magic of Friendship
Twilight wants to break the curse of immortality to pass with her friends. But first she must find a Successor to take her place. Can she do it or does Equestria need her to stay? What tests await candidate Luster Dawn as an ancient villain returns?
SamSwordsman123 · 126k words  ·  98  22 · 3.6k views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1