Sparity 1,908 members · 1,022 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hello friends! Here are the Top 3 winners from the latest competition! We had a load of great entries this time!

First place goes to The Secrets We Keep , by BlazzingInferno!

Second place goes to Snow Angel, by Bionic Slime

Third place goes to Flitter Gets Jealous, by Categorical Grant

The winners can PM me for more info about their prizes.

Congratulations Bionic, I'm glad I already asked you what do you want for cover art, you deserve your premium.

And Congrats Grant, I knew it you will win.

As the winner of SpikeDash competition, I give to you all congratulations. Hehehe

Wow, I can't believe I made second place! I feel honored and supremely pleased to hear my story was good enough to win second place. Really glad I did this, this also explains why you suddenly offered to draw me a picture CaioCoia :rainbowwild: Still, I appreciate it all the same and happy to have participated in this. Thanks for running it!

Congratulations, Bionic Slime and Categorical Grant! More than that, thank you for writing! Back in December, when I was still polishing Secrets, my biggest fear was that nobody else was going to put something in that then-empty contest folder. Win or lose, I wanted to see some good stories come out of this, and you two definitely delivered! It was an honor to compete alongside all of you.

TheAmazingPeanuts
Group Contributor

5773877 Congratulations you two :twilightsmile:

5773877 Thanks! I loved reading your story!

Congratulations on your success and keep writing more pony dragon stories~

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7