Fallout Equestria 5,370 members · 2,617 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Doomande
Group Admin

Seems a lot of people liked the "Wild Winter/Thawing Spring" theme so we are gonna run with that... We are gonna skip the "random letter" aspect of the group project this time around thou as that just complicate things, and the themes are amazing as is.

So the rules for this group project is pretty simple:

🌟Everyone that wanna join up writes a short story (max 15K words) and sends it to me in some form (google docs preferably) so we can have them gathered up in one place.
🌟If people want to post the stories on their own profile are they welcome to do so, but I will make sure to credit people even better this time around (instead of just in the authors note of the chapters.) And if people want to say something special in the authors note (self promotion of main stories cough cough ) are they welcome to do so.
🌟Try to keep the stories "teen" and not "mature", a bit more gore is allowed than the last time around, but please keep the sex to "fade to black" since we would like as many people as possiple to enjoy the stories
🌟And the most important rule... Have fun!... If you don't have fun will I go and find you and cough on you, so behave people!

(self promotion of main stories couch couch)

Huh? Why did you say a piece of furniture twice?

If you don't have fun will I go and find you and couch on you, so behave people!

Sofa is a verb now? Come to think of it, my current couch is a little dirty. Maybe I should get bored with this project on purpose so you can bring me a new one.

Or did I miss an inside cough joke?

Edit: Oh, okay. That makes more sense.

Doomande
Group Admin

Well it is dirty because I coughed on your couch!

Does 15 max mean it has to be 15k words?

No, it just can't exceed 15k words.

7173469 So does it have to take place during winter or can it take place in a snowy region and have some wild stuff happen during the story? Just wondering.

7173469 Sounds interesting, but the prompt is a wee bit vague. Does this just means stories that take place around the times or for stories where effects of these seasons come into play.

Also, my last ABCs story took place during winter, could my story for this be a continuation of that story? Thought that might be neat.

Doomande
Group Admin

As long as you feel that it fits the theme is it good to go. The point of keeping the themes a bit vague is to kickstart new ideas and see where they go, but don't control them too much.

See above, and that would be really really neat if it was a continuation!

Ohhh wintery is my favorite. I'll cook up something, after all patrolling the Appleloosa desert makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

7173469 Is there a timeline for this? Is it still a thing?

Doomande
Group Admin

I hope it is still a thing... and no deadline

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12