Fallout Equestria 5,387 members · 2,622 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
G-man64
Group Contributor

It's been discussed, and here I am finally putting the blocks into actual place, me and Doomanade have been talking about this for a bit, they of course brought it up some time ago with a group thread, and I'm finally officially putting it on paper that this is happening again.

Some of you may wonder why it's taken so long, well originally it had been planned to wait until the group hit 4500 members since we had been so close, but I talked to Doom yesterday and we agreed to finally just pull the trigger since we had been hovering so close (and would be there if people hadn't left).

This will be very much like the original, 25 authors (and myself) will be randomly assigned a letter, choose a word that starts with that letter, and that's the main theme of your story, this time though we've decided there will be a central theme.

Three ideas that had been thrown around were Cutie Marks, Dangers of the Wastes, and Virtues, the common agreement was Dangers but I decided that we'll do a poll, the Straw Poll is located here.

Those of you interested reply or PM me, I'll gladly take more than the 25 needed in case anyone drops out (one of the big things that kept the last one from being done in a timely manner), I'll try and keep on top better than I did before and hopefully it won't take as long.

If anyone has any questions they're free to ask of course, the main point of this is to have fun and show what we can do when we work together.

I look forward to once again embarking into the wastes with such a group, and I'm sure we have some good tales to tell.

I'll post some guidelines later, and if anyone is or knows someone willing to make a cover let me know.

This sounds like a very fun idea.

I agree with MisterClacky, It does sound like a fun idea.

I'm in. Any restrictions like min/max word count, rating, etc?

Alright then. I'd be down for this.

G-man64
Group Contributor

Those will be explained in the guidelines, main things are that it has to keep in canon with the original story, mature is fine as long as it’s not explicit, shorter is preferred so that everyone can read everything but I get it if it goes over because you get into a zone, and no humans, again keep in line with original.

Not to say that things introduced post book can’t be included (such as the Crystal Empire or changelings), but make it make sense.

If you're still looking for volunteers, I'm down to join in.

Doomande
Group Admin

You are only allowed to join if your contribution have something to do with Insanity's Flight!

Holy crap that was a quick response, haha :rainbowlaugh: . But if that's what you want, I can try to provide.

I really am working on the next chapter, though. I promise :twilightsheepish:

I’ve been meaning to try my hand at an actual FoE story. Count me in.

Though it may be too early to ask; is the letter I taken?

G-man64
Group Contributor

They’re randomly distributed.

Sounds good, I'm in to give this a shot.

I don't know if replying here or the pinned thread is where you sign up but I am IN.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17