Fallout Equestria 5,365 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Doomande
Group Admin

So hey there my lovely dear members, your lovely and magnificent Overstallion Doomande here with a little update on the Halloween contest.

So... yea the contest did not go as well as one could have hoped. I hope that the only reason for the lack of submissions have been busy with school or their life and not just lost interest for the whole thing halfway though, because I do remember getting quite a bit of interest on the whole subject, and have seen a fair bit of talk about writing stories. So I have chosen to prolong the contest with another month! Why a month, because Fo4 comes out soon and I am not a monster that expect people to work on contest entries instead of playing that (hopefully) sweet sweet game.

TL;DR, the contest are ending 30/11 instead of 31/10

I hope that the only reason for the lack of submissions have been busy with school or their life

For me, it was simply a matter of not having enough time. I only found out about the contest a few days ago. I'm currently doing a lot of editing, and that requires the availability of others.

Then again, I'm still... unsure whether my story qualifies. Sad, dark, tragedy does not necessarily equal horror.

Another month, though... I'm pretty optimistic about that! Thanks. :pinkiehappy:

There was a contest!? Dang!

I've been floundering on my submission. I was rather bummed I couldn't submit it in time. This makes me happy though. Thanks!

4825564 Still is, apparently! :twilightsmile:

Doomande
Group Admin

Damn how I love getting down votes when I announce prolonging a competition so people have something fun to do, really makes me wanna do something like it in the future

4824836 I have been occupied with... stuff, and to admit I didn't plan to do it. But, then I had a glorious idea for a story. Now, my questions, what are the rules and where do deliver my story?

Doomande
Group Admin

There is a folder in this group called contest, and in that a sub folder with "Halloween writing contest" on it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9