Fallout Equestria 5,401 members · 2,623 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Doomande
Group Admin

So, it is soon time (or soon time if we should have time to talk about it) to the next "Bi-weekly feature nomination/finding" and there have been some talk about how that system could have been better, and I can only say that that talk is true.

So to all of you that have some good ideas, complains or advices, my arms are open, my ears are ready and my pencil are on the notebook so things can be noted.

But now that we are talking about changes, are there other things that people think could be better? Are there something missing from the group? Are the admin team trying to hard to blow to the embers and create life in here? Do you have a good idea to what our frontpage should say?

Nyerguds
Group Admin

When will the contest entries be judged?

I think "Casuals: Get Out" would be a great addition to the front page. :trollestia:

Or maybe 'Hardcore Mode: Activated"

Doomande
Group Admin

The admin team (Cascadejackal and I) are going to announce a winner Sunday the 7th. We got 16 entries, or 36,187 words to read, think over and judge, so that is why we need that week to read, think and choose

Nyerguds
Group Admin

I think "Casuals: Get Out" would be a great addition to the front page.

You have no idea how funny that sounds to me.
I'm not a casual reader, I'm just a casual... it's my job. I'm being paid to be a "casual".:trollestia:

840466 Question for you, is it too late by now to submit a story for judging?

Doomande
Group Admin

Yes it is. Sorry to say it, but the deadline was the 1st, and I am not going to move my deadlines

for the love of god, less is more, stop spamming the group with updates my head is about to explode

842581 Damn. Ah well, that was the exact day I submitted my story to the website anyhow, so no biggie.

Doomande
Group Admin

Spamming? Is one update three days in a row when we are holding "celebrations" to much? I know that I could cut the interviews down into one thread, but 100 members are still something special in my head.

But what updates is it that you are talking about? Because so far I remember was the only point where I really spammed was when I started as admin, and had a lot of questions and other things to announce.

Are you maybe talking about the stories and how they generate many notifications?

yep, its the latter.

Inb4 you tell me to turn off my notifications

Doomande
Group Admin

Well the thing is just that I can´t stop people from writing. I know that the 300 member writing competition created its fare share part of the notifications, all of the stories written "needing" to be in three folders, but beside that would I say that you should turn story notifications off if you don´t like them.

Because Fo:E is maybe the fastest growing story collection, and I ain´t seeing anything stopping it for continuing to do that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13