Chemically/Artificial made Alicorns 49 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
NicLove
Group Admin

You have a lot of pegacorn/alicorn groups. I feel it might be good to unify the topic so its not so spread thinly? I have no idea. I think pegacorns should be at least not removed from the group if added, tolerated or semi-allowed? Do pegacorns already have their own group that can fufill this topic? Also, artificially making a pegacorn would be much easier than an alicorn.

NicLove
Group Admin

You have a lot of alicorn groups.

a lot ?
I only have 3 alicorn group
Male Alicorns & Pegacorns
NON-royal Alicorn
Chemically/Artificial made Alicorns

5 if you want to count
NONE-alicorn, Royal
the TeddyBear-Alicorn StoryVerse

as for Pegacorn
Male...
PegaCorn

Also, artificially making a pegacorn would be much easier than an alicorn.

Yes, I'm sure of this
I have a future O.C. that is like that
but I'm sure that most are going to have them refure as Alicorn
by both the Author/Writer and the Character in the story

Hi. I was going to reply earlier, but text-input was glitched and unplugging and replugging my keyboard didn't fix it. I had to reboot.

In terms of alicorn groups, I have not actually counted them. And I do count pegacorn in those number, so this new list shows 5. Or is Male from pegacorns a duplicate of the above? That would bring it down to 4.
•Artificial alicorns (and pegacorns?)
•Alicorns who are not considered royalty (obviously pegacorns are not, but they could be mistaken for it)
•Male ones (both types)
•Pegacorns only (no earth-pony traits)

It's still more than a couple, but only a few.
Also, here is a character I drew a bit of time ago, but that is not relevant.
I was going to upload it, but I'm having difficulty with that and dinner is ready. She is a unicorn, and she does have a set of artificial wings, but I'm not sure if she qualifies for this group. I actually wrote a story with her in for a contest last month.

NicLove
Group Admin

Hi. I was going to reply earlier, but text-input was glitched and unplugging and replugging my keyboard didn't fix it. I had to reboot.

We all hate when we need to do that

In terms of alicorn groups, I have not actually counted them. And I do count pegacorn in those number, so this new list shows 5. Or is Male from pegacorns a duplicate of the above? That would bring it down to 4.

•Artificial alicorns (and pegacorns?)

No... it's more like... Lab and implanting body parts

•Alicorns who are not considered royalty (obviously pegacorns are not, but they could be mistaken for it)

Ignimbrite and I both have O.C.s that have that problem
but it's more.... what Light Heart is like

•Male ones (both types)

Ya, has long they have a horn, wings and.... a stallion, you are part of that group

•Pegacorns only (no earth-pony traits

Yes, just like it said here
What's the Differents between a Pegacorn and an Alicorn

It's still more than a couple, but only a few.

Yes, but they are each something different

Also, here is a character I drew a bit of time ago, but that is not relevant.

Can I see her ?

She is a unicorn, and she does have a set of artificial wings, but I'm not sure if she qualifies for this group. I actually wrote a story with her in for a contest last month.

So... she's like Bio-Bionic

and she may go here
Ponies with Robotic BodyPart

p.s. use this [hr]

I uploaded a picture to imgur, but got upstream error and link invalid when trying to import it as an image embed. She doesn't have robotic parts physically connected to her, more of she built a suit with wings which she wears and powers with her magic; more in line with ironman. The story is public on my profile, but I have yet to add the sketches I drew to the AN.

I do have another alicorn OC with artificial limbs. The backstory is that he lost his wings and horn when he was young, but the details are spotty. He wears a ring (with screw-attachment) on the stump of his horn and brass plating on his sides where his wings would have been. He can screw a horn in via the ring connector and plug wings into the slots on his sides. Although he actually prefers his grapple claw attachments and rarely uses his wings. He also has a set of rollerskates that he can power through his hooves (earth-pony magic) to round off the alicorn magic triangle. Unfortunately, I have no concept art of him, nor have I written about him. But I have thought extensively of mini stories in my head.

Silver Bullet is a rehash of the above untitled stallion, wearing silver attachments rather than brass. Although she doesn't have physical wings or horn to plug in, her alicorn limbs are formed with magic and transparent (like G5 Sunny's) Silver's human character is more developed than her pony character though.

Uh, stuff. There's a lot of pegacorn or alicorn OCs I've made. I can't remember all or most of them. Most don't have names. I can't categorise them before I've recalled them. They evolve over time, sometimes the ideas fork into two separate characters, and sometimes old concept about them get forgotten. I also have a few half baked story ideas for some of them, but most have maybe a couple disjointed scenes as the only ideas/planning/concepts.

I'll keep trying to get the image up. Also, do you use discord?

NicLove
Group Admin

Please post them all here
Ponies with Robotic BodyPart

Also, do you use discord?

I do

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7