Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 503 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 503

Do any of you have ideas of what Amity's Twins should say that I must add? They're the last characters that would laugh at prank like this.

Well, Edric would say that was hilarious and Emira would say that she looked like she was gonna wet herself.

Here's a little something for when Jake and his crew part ways with the Ninjas.

Jake: I know I said that the stuff you dealt with was outside my territory. But after all that's happened now... maybe I should make more of an effort to fight against these Sci-Fi chumps.

Leo: Well, just do what you can. But magical creatures don't fall outside our territory, so if you need any help, you know where to find us.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah it really fits. I mean sure the order of dragons has its laws and traditions, but sometimes things have to change. Especially when getting involved even if it's not a threat to the magical community.

what about for the owl gang?

Four group Squrrielanoid encounter

Mikey's group peeked around the corner of a long curved tunnel. When the coast seemed clear, they proceeded down the tunnel looking all over for the squrrielanoid.

Pinkie popped up in random places from pipes to passageways saying, "No squrrielanoids here! No squrrielanoids here!" Then she popped up from under the sewer water, complete with a scuba mask and snorkel. "And definitely no squirrelanoids in here!"

"Thanks for heads up, Pinkie," Trixie said in sarcasm.

"You're welcome," Pinkie smiled.

"So, Mikey," Edric spoke up. "How exactly did you beat the squirrelanoids?"

"Oh, I used popcorn to lured them into some sewer water and flushed them down the septic tanks."

"So in other words, you didn't actually beat 'em," Fu stated.

"Well, when you put it like that..." Mikey trailed off.

"Don't worry, Mikey," Pinkie put an arm around his shoulder. "I'm sure we'll totally figure something out."

"Way to bring the optimism, Pinks," Spud commented.

Suddenly, a loud terrifying hiss echoed through the tunnel, causing them all to tense up.

"Uh, anyone else heard that ominous hissing?" Fu asked.

"If I say no will that mean it didn't happen?" Trixie inquired out of fear.

"I think it came from in there," Fluttershy pointed toward a passageway.

Haley held a unicorn doll out to Emira, "You wanna hug my Sparkle the motivational unicorn doll?"

"I'm good, Haley," Emira assured. Until the hiss came back and she grabbed the doll, squeezing it in fear.

"You're special," the doll uttered.

"Uh, not to freak anyone out," Mikey began in worry. "But the group in my comic heard a noise exactly like that one right before they were ambushed by the full grown alienoids!"

"Too late for non freak outs, dude," Spud noted.

"Dido," Edric added.

"Triple!" Trixie hid behind a trembling Fluttershy.

"Hey, hang on," Fu turned around toward Mikey. "If that noise happened in a comic, how can sound the same?"

"You know Raph said the same thing once-" Mikey stopped short when he and the others, minus Fu, had noticed something that made their eyes widen in terror. Spud started hyperventilating, Edric joined Trixie in cowering behind Fluttershy, and Emira dropped the unicorn doll as her legs trembled in fright.

Fu spoke nervously, "It's... right behind me... isn't it?"

"Actually, it's above you," Pinkie pointed.

Fu looked up, "Agoo..."

Clinging onto some pipes, was the forth Squrrielanoid! Now also fully grown! The mutant stared down at the terrified group before it let out a horrific shriek.

"Uhhh..." Fu said as he fainted on the spot.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

As Casey Jones would say: SO METAL!!!! :rainbowdetermined2:

Now that was clever. Definitely have that Alien vibe there.

How would you want King, Spike, and Hooty to say when they laugh? I added King giving a high five to Fu before saying 'good one' out loud.

I don't really know to be honest?

Well, times running fast. Because I don't know when you and Wild will post the squirrelanoid chapters.

Well, I'm finishing up the plotline for the chapter. Also Keno's not part of the chapter and Fugitoid is.

Beware the Squrrielanoids

At the lair, the Turtles, Rainbooms, Am Drag Crew, and Hexsquad tell Haley about their recent encounter with Sir Malachi and Slithereene. Haley is disappointed that she missed out due to having dragon training. Raph decides to head to the dojo to blow off some steam, still a little miffed at being tricked. Luz says she kind of gets how Raph is feeling right now, minus the being angry part. And she recalls the time she was tricked into going on a fake quest during her second stay on the Boiling Isles. Eda says a similar thing happened with her and her sister Lilith, and that they beat up the one who set them up.

Suddenly everyone hears Raph scream in horror and hurry to him. Leo, Donnie, and Mikey make it to him first and ask what's wrong before they see something that makes them scream and huddle together in terror. The others ask what's wrong and the four point down to a squirrel, much to their confusion. Casey and Rainbow laugh at the fact their freaking out over a squirrel only for Donnie to panickly state that that's no squirrel, confusing the group more. King believes their acting crazy until the squirrel shrieks and shows a long lashing tounge, making them all scream. Applejack asks what kind of squirrel is that, to which Mikey exclaims is a squirrelanoid, one of the mutant squirrels they faced. The mutant rushes forward and the yougest turtles tells the others not to let it get into any of their mouths. Willow asks why until the squirrelanoid tackles Trixie and crawls into her mouth and into her stomach, much to everyone's shock and disgust. Trixie screams and runs around in a panic as Amity asks what in the titan is going on and Luz asks what a squirrelanoid even is?

The scene cuts to Donnie's lab, where Trixie is shackled to the table, still freaking out over the squirrelanoid being inside her. Donnie tells her to calm down but Trixie rebukes him.

Trixie: There is a live squirrel mutant inside my stomach! Don't you tell me to be calm!

The Turtles then explain about their first encounter with the Squirrelanoids, revealing that they were yet another result of their mutagen spill.

Amity: You were not kidding about that being your biggest blunder.

Haley: And I thought Jake's screw ups were impressive.

Hearing about the Squirrelanoids freaks Trixie out more and she begs for them to get it out. So Donnie says they'll have to preform surgery and holds a saw towards Trixie making her scream before he unshackles her and laughs, revealing to have pulled the same prank he once did on Raph. Some of the group laugh while the others are unamused. A furious Trixie is about to threaten Donnie when she suddenly throws up the squirrelanoid, now multipled into four.

Twilight: Astounding! The squirrelanoid multiplied inside of Trixie! I should be totally grossed out, but I'm just so fascinated!

Rainbow: Not really the time to nerd out, Twilight.

The four squirrelanoids start glowing and the lights in the lair go out before they hiss and run out of the lair, with everyone chasing after them. They follow the Squirrelanoids until they split up into four passageways. So Leo and Karai split everyone up into teams.

Group 1: Leo, Karai, Twilight, Sunset, Jake, Rose, Luz, and Amity.

Group 2: Raph, Casey, Applejack, Rainbow, Eda, King, Hooty, and Willow.

Group 3: Donnie, April, Fugitoid, Rarity, Trix, and Gus.

Group 4: Mikey, Shini, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Fu, Spud, Haley, Edric, Emira, and Trixie.

Each group finds a Squirrelanoids now fully grown and manages to briefly and barely fight it off, when to their surprise, more Squirrelanoids appeare, forcing them all to flee and regroup in a chamber. All the Squirrelanoids arrive to finish them only to discover that they've vanished. As soon as they leave, it's revealed the heroes were hiding using Luz's invisibility glyphs.

Spike: I'll never chase another squirrel again!

Curious as to why there's so many of them, the heroes decide to follow the Squirrelanoids, much to Trixie's distain. They carefully follow them and see them enter a hidden tunnel going down. Mikey then figures and explains through his comic, that the Squirrelanoids must have formed a whole colony under the rule of a monsterous Squirrelanoid Queen, which some of the group find ridiculous. Fluttershy points out that squirrels don't form colonies. Although skeptical, Donnie says they should check it out to see just how many there are down there. Twilight says that she has a way to do so, taking her phone and summoning her drone. Through her drone, the heroes see that the tunnel leads to the underground cavern where they faced the Fear Mushrooms. And to their shock, they discover that there is indeed a colony of Squirrelanoids.

Trix: Though I don't see no queen.

Then suddenly the drone is ambushed and attacked by a Squirrelanoid, much to Twilight's dismay.

Twilight: MY DRONE!!!

Scared at the thought of all those Squirrelanoids making it out into the city, the heroes wonder what their going to do. Trixie then casually asks Mikey that she doesn't suppose there's any ideas from his dumb comic. He replies that the crew in his comic planted a bomb right in the heart of the Alienoid hive, destroying them, which gives Donnie and Twilight an idea.

Back at the lair, the two and Fugitoid present a retro mutagen bomb. Like the crew in the comic, they'll plant it in the Squirrelanoid and once it goes off, it'll demutate all the Squirrelanoids. Fu with Edric's help creates a potion that makes a sleeping mist which should keep the Squirrelanoids asleep for five minutes.

Mikey is reluctant to go into the hive, showing that the crew in the comic were ambushed by the Alienoids before they could escape and almost fed to the queen. Raph and Trix tell him that there is no Squirrelanoid Queen. Leo then points out that they don't have a choice. Mikey is still hesitant until Eda steps in a tells him that he doesn't have to go into the hive if he doesn't want to. However, she also tells him that Fluttershy told her that she heard the Squirrelanoids say that pizza was the most disgusting food in the world.

Fluttershy: I did? (Eda shot a quick wink and the shy girl got the hint.) Oh! Oh right, I did. They just so rude!

This not only does it make Mikey mad, but Spud and Gus become furious too, declaring that the Squirrelanoids will pay before the three pick up bomb and run out of the lab.

Mikey, Spud, and Gus: Charge!

(After a moment, everyone burst out laughing.)

Raph: (to Eda) You're good!

Eda: Naturally.

Later, they arrive at the cave entrance and throw the sleep potion in. After a while, they head inside and quietly sneek past the sleeping Squirrelanoids until they make it to the center of the cavern and set up the bomb. Before they set the timer, they discover a pool of mutagen which Donnie deduces must have been the reason why the Squirrelanoids grew into a colony. Fu says that the potion is about to ware off, so they quickly set the timer and begin to creep away. Until...

(Suddenly, there came a loud crunching noise, followed by beeping sounds, that made everyone stop in there tracks. They all looked at a flinching Luz then looked down to see that... Amity had unknowingly stepped on the remains of Twilight's drone. Apparently it was still active.)

King: Wow, Luz is usually the one who goofs up like that.

(One by one, all the Squirrelanoids woke up and snarled when they saw the heroes in their domain.)

Luz and Amity: Oh no...

(All the Squirrelanoids surrounded the heroes and closed in on them.)

Spud: Pleasure knowing all of you.

Trixie: (grabbed hold of Raph in fear,) I'm too Great and Powerful to be torn to pieces!!!

Raph: (dryly) Get off.

The Squirrelanoids are ready for the kill them all when a loud roar-like sherik is heard. Then the mutants stop and turn toward a large dark cave. Just as the heroes are wondering what's going on...

(From the shadows of the cave, two big glowing green eyes opened. Then something began to step out.)

Leo: What the heck is that?!

(The thing that came out was another Squirrelanoid. But this one was much bigger than the others with a larger head and a sharp dagger-like spike at the end of it's tail.)

Mikey: (screamed,) Aahhh! Squirrelanoid Queen!

Donnie: By Darwin's Beard!

Luz: Mikey's comic was right again!

Trix: You've got to be fronting me?!

Twilight: How is everything in that comic book coming true about the Squirrelanoids?!

Raph: I'm still asking myself that!

Gus: That comic knows the future!

(The Squirrelanoid Queen let out a roar.)

Fu: Pardon me while I faint again. (And fainted again.)

When Queen sees Mikey, she roars, ordering the Squirrelanoids to attack. The heroes fight for their lives while also trying to get out before the bomb goes off. The Queen goes after Mikey specifically. When he cries out why she's going after him, Donnie realizes that the Queen must be one of the original Squirrelanoids that he flushed.

Pinkie: Looks like she's mad at you for that.

Eventually, the heroes are literally backed into a corner wondering how their going to escape, Trixie has an idea and uses the Magician's Exit to poof the whole group close to the exit, much to their bafflement and Trixie's excitement.

Trixie: I did it! Did it with a whole group this time!

Eda: Again, how the heck did you pull that off?!

(The Queen and the Squirrelanoids turned in their direction and shrieked.)

Sunset: No time, run!

The heroes bolt for the exit but the Queen manages to grab onto Mikey and starts dragging him back. Raph and Pinkie grab Mikey' hands and pull back. Fortunately, Hooty bites the Queen's claw, forcing her to let go, then April blasts her back with her powers and Amity seals off the cave with her abomination goo just as the bomb goes off.

After a while, Amity releases the goo and the heroes are greated by all the demutated squirrels. Fluttershy translates that their greatful for being demutated and are sorry for what they put them through. Using Donnie's portal ray, the heroes release the squirrels into a forest.

Back at the lair heroes are glad it's over, the Rainbooms and Allies saying they now see why Mikey's afraid squirrels. Jake voices that at least they'll never have to worry about the Squirrelanoids ever again.

Mikey: Um... I wouldn't say that. I just got to the end of my comic. While the crew was able to destroy all the Alienoids, one of the offspring survived!

(Everyone stared in complete shock and utter disbelief at the bomb shell Mikey just droped and Fu fainted once again. Then Jake broke the silence.)

Jake: (groaning) Ah, man!

(Meanwhile up top, in an alleyway, a sewer lid was slowly lifted up and moved open by a red clawed hand. Two glowing green eyes shone in darkness, and a Squirrelanoid shriek was heard just as the scene froze.)

Oh this is going to be awesome once it's released.

Totally forgot that Shinigami was supposed to be with them.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Don't worry when the time comes i'll be sure to give her dialogue

Trix: You've got to be fronting me?!

Uh, don't you mean you've got to be kidding me? Not fronting me? I've never heard cool kids say that.

It seemed like something Trix would say.

Here's a tip: When you make your Rise of the Young Ninjas story, better let one of the turtles or Rainbooms show a video feed of Trixie being pranked if Blade asks he missed in this world. He'd laugh himself so hard that Trixie would blush bright red as a tomato. :rainbowlaugh::rainbowwild:

Hey, when Amity blocks the exit, April and Rarity can help using their shields with everyone else helping by pushing against the shields keeping the Queen and the other Squirrelanoids from getting out before the bomb goes off.

Got Haley's unicorn doll's name wrong.

Haley held a unicorn doll out to Emira, "You wanna hug my Madge the motivational unicorn doll?"

"I'm good, Haley," Emira assured. The hiss came back and she grabbed the doll, squeezing it in fear.

"You're special," the doll uttered.

This was based on a scene from Aliens in the Attic.

Maybe the chapter after the squrrielanoid one could have the heroes meet the Dragon Concil and Sun Park. And like the Utroms, their aware of the Turtles and what they've done for the city. And about Equestria, revealing that some of their ancestors originated there. And about all the good the Rainbooms do.

And they reveal that at first, they believed that the Rainbooms were not worthy to use magic, especially after the Midnight Sparkle incident, because of their belief that humas are an irrational species that cannot be trusted, but decided against it after a well respected ally insisted.

They can tell them in full detail about the events of Dragon Summit and the Halloween Bash.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Amusing and at least they'd get to meet the Dragon Council

And that well respected ally will be revealed in the end as Princess Celestia in pony form.

Here's some quotes for when Donnie's group runs into a Squirrelanoid.

Suddenly, a loud hiss echoed around that started Gus, making him grab onto Trix. "Ahh! What was that?!" He exclaimed. "Is it the Squirrelanoids?!

"Yo, Gus, get a grip," Trix said, prying him off her. "We haven't even found those Squirrelanoids yet. So stop freaking out over every little noise you-" The hiss echoed again and scared Trix right into Gus' arms. "AAHHH! FREAKY SQUIRRELANOIDS!!!"

Gus smirked, "Speak for yourself."

"Well, I can't blame you two for being on edge. The Squirrelanoids are absolutely terrifying!" Donnie shivered. "Their horrible shrieks, their vicious demeanor, and the fact that they strike when you least expect it!"

"Um, Donnie," Rarity spoke up. "If your trying to ease our worries, your failing miserably!"

Just then, Donnie's scanner beeped.

"I'm getting reading," he said. "One of them's close-" Two clawed hands grabbed Donnie's head and dragged him into the darkness of a passageway.

"Donnie!" April cried, then she, Fugitoid, Rarity, Trix, and Gus grabbed onto his legs and pulled back with all their might.

After a moment of tug-o-war, they finally pulled Donnie away from the thing that tried to drag him. Then the creature came out, revealing that it was one of the Squirrelanoids fully grown. It let out a shriek while a smaller Squirrelanoid head on a long neck popped out of it's mouth.

Rarity and April screamed at the sight and Fugitoid cried, "Oh my cog!"

"Now can I freak out?!" Gus asked in fright.

"You and me both, baby!" Trix replied in fear.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

It keeps getting better and better!

Comment posted by Chris Russell deleted February 21st

Here's where Raph's group encounters the squrrielanoids.

Raph's group were trekking through a hallway with passageways on each side. Rainbow noticed Applejack looking around nervously and smirked.

"Ya scared, Applejack?" She asked coyly. "Cause I'm sure not."

"No!" Applejack rebuffed. "And you're one to talk, seeing as your a shaking in fear."

"I am not!" Rainbow frowned.

"Well your legs are," Applejack pointed down. Rainbow looked and saw her legs were indeed shaking before she held to make them stop, then looked up with an embarrassed smile.

"Whatever!" She scoffed, crossing her arms.

"What's with those two?" King whispered to Raph and Casey.

"Ah this is just one of their little rivalry spats," Raph waved off.

"Rivalry spats?" Willow raised a brow.

"Aj and Rainbow are totally competitive, especially with each other," Casey explained. "They'll compete in just about anything. From dance offs, roller skating, high school clubs, you name it. It's fun to watch sometimes."

"And other times it just get's dull," Raph added. "And you wanna know funny part, they either end in a tie or both lose."

Eda chuckled, "Now that, I'd love to see! And you know, it reminds me of the rivalry between Amity's dad, Alador, and the head of the Abomination Coven, Darius."

Just then, a loud hissing echoed throughout the hallway.

"Y'all hear that?" Applejack asked.

"The squrrielanoid is near..." Hooty uttered ominously, which made Applejack and Rainbow more nervous.

Suddenly, Rainbow felt something grab her left shoulder and flinched. But then she smirked, "Nice try, Applejack, but it's gonna take more than you grabbing my shoulder to scare me!"

"Uh, Rainbow, I'm over here," Applejack noted.

Rainbow looked and saw that Applejack was standing to her right. Slowly she looked back and saw that a red clawed hand was gripping her shoulder from the shadows of a passageway. "Whaah!" She jumped back. Then out from the passageway, jumped one of the squirrelanoids, now fully grown, and shrieked.

Applejack and Rainbow screamed and grabbed hold of each other in fear. The squrrielanoid was about to strike, when it was suddenly snared in plant vine, then it was body-slammed and flung across the hall. The two Rainbooms turned to a smiling Willow.

"You're welcome," she said cheerfully.

Nice callback to castlemania.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Guess the last group will be Leo's, right?

You guys could also make quotes too if you want.

Leo, Karai, Twilight, Sunset, Jake, Rose, Luz, and Amity walked down in one part of the passage, trying to find the Squirrelanoid:

Jake: Where could one of them have gone, yo?

Luz: Seriously, this is freaking me out.

Sunset: Do you think it could've gone anywhere?

Leo: Doubt it, these are the only parts of the sewers that are cut off.

Twilight: You don't think they could sneak into another sewer system, do you?

Karai: It could be possible, but like predators, they probably don't want to draw out any unwanted attention to themselves.

Amity: This reminds me in one of the issues that the crew were picked off one by one, until one of them is the only survivor and that they have to find a way to destroy them.

Everyone looked at her baffled:

Amity: I read some before we left. *Even more baffled* I was bored, okay?!

Suddenly, she heard a soft hiss and was confused:

Amity: Uh, what was that? *Sees the shocked look on the others* What?

Luz: Um...sweet potato? There's...

Jake: It's right behind you, yo!!

Amity looks up and saw the Squirralnoid screech at her, making her scream in panic before Twilight used her magic to pull her out of the way before the mutant clawed her, allowing Rose to use her staff to fire at the mutant before scurrying away.

Leo: After it!!

And they reveal that at first, they believed that the Rainbooms were not worthy to use magic, especially after the Midnight Sparkle incident, because of their belief that humas are an irrational species that cannot be trusted, but decided against it after a well respected ally insisted.

And at the same time, the Turtles, Rainbooms and allies would point out that what Twilight did wasn't her fault, for she was pressured by Cinch and the others, and that Sunset would point out that she's a pony from Equestria. They would also point out that the Mane 6 weren't exactly worthy either given their own flaws, but they were able to make it work, despite a few obstacles like Chancellor Neighsay and so on.

They also point out that the Utrom also thought that way, but they gave them a chance, and last they checked, managing Equestrian magic is not part of their jurisdiction and pointed out that one of their own weren't exactly good either, considering she chose to side with their greatest enemy, and also pointed out that they didn't do anything to stop Rihona when she wanted to destroy them, as well as Jagwar when he crossed into their dimension, or when the Vampires nearly killed them.

And maybe have Karai, or Leo, or Jake say to them that they are not the Huntsclan and they are not enemies here and they have got to stop pretending that they are.

Comment posted by Jebens1 deleted February 17th

That's good, but the things with Rihona and Jagwar haven't happened yet.

Oooh, right, right of course. My ENG timeline is a little rusty.

Yes, you have to be careful with that, like the time in one of the chapters of your story of the many OCs you added you put Karai's children that Jeb had designed.

Yes, the ENG chronology needs an update so that we are all up to date with the stories that have come out lately and have continuity errors.

When the heroes head to the Isle of Drago and take the magic elevator, their experience will be just as good as Jake's was...

Jake: Yo, you guys better hold on tight.

Sunset: Why?

Fu: You'll see... Also, fair warning, Ralph Upchuck is geared to make an appearance!

Mikey: Who's Ralph Upchuck?

Gus: He a friend of yours?

Fu: You could say that.

Bellhop: Going down.

(As soon as the doors closed, the elevator shot straight down at super speed, making everyone scream in surprise.)

Pinkie: Weeeeeee!

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah that would be an unpleasant experience

Raph: I’M GONNA HURL!!!

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 503