Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 503 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 503

Ah, gotcha. Anyway, I think I can come up with a quick short quote of them coming out of the portal to Amphibia before they go to Equestria. But first, you have to tell me which part of Amphibia the portal sends them to. Will they come out of the portal falling from the sky crashing into the trees of the forest, or out of the portal rolling down a small hill near the plantar house?

It's based off the brief crossover scene in Ninjago with Chima.

How'd you know what I was thinking? That's exactly what I thought too! One of the famous references I enjoyed a lot!

I saw that too and it’s a favorite and makes me think of what would happen if the reams of both world meet

Hey in the next chapter, Fu can explain his history with Yan Yan. And how their fights were the cause of certain historical disasters, like the Titanic.

Twilight: You two sunk the Titanic?!

Fu: Not one of my better moments.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Right and what should be their next focus on for the chapter?

I don't really know, but maybe the focus could be that carnival rescue chapter I once pitched where everyone must rescue Jake from the cruel carnies and the Huntsboys with help from the unicorn he rescued once.

The plotline's on page one of this thread.

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/215488/equestria-ninja-girls-clan/thread/511218/magic-in-manhattan-ideas-and-quotes#comment/7801645

Wildcard25
Group Admin

We’ll see on that one

Well then my other suggestion would be the gjinn chapter, where they try to get the chalice only for things to get complicated when Jake tries to do his job and follow one of his mom's rules only to utterly fail at both.

If you decide to do the Chalice Heist chapter, here's how it can start.

It opens with Fu telling the heroes about his history with Yan Yan and how their battles caused historical disasters, like the Titanic sinking. Mikey says that remains him of their adventures with Renet. Which leads into this.

Time Travel Sinaniagins
(Quotes by Postwarmonkey50 and me)

Jake: Who's Renet?

Mikey: Oh, she's a time-traveling friend of ours.

Suddenly Jake and Fu Dog winced at that whilst groaning slightly, which didn't go unnoticed.

Amity: Uh, something wrong?

Jake: Well...

Fu Dog: Let's just say you guys weren't the only ones who time traveled.

Sunset Shimmer: Wait, you two did too?

Trix: Now this I gotta hear.

Jake: See, back then when my dad didn't know our family secret, my mom told me that she wanted to tell my dad when they were in high school. But she didn't have the heart. So Fu and I traveled back in time so that my dad does know. I mean, come on, i learned the hard way it's not good to keep family secrets.

Applejack: Trust me Sugarcube, we've been there. (motioning to herself, Rarity and Rainbow.)

Jake: Anyway, I decided to slip the note in my dad's locker, the one that my mom threw away.

Rainbow Dash: And how did he take it?

Jake: Well...

Fu Dog: His dad freaked out, which resulted in the two of them breaking up, and if the kid and I didn't fix it, he'd cease to exist.

Everyone gasped at that:

Donnie: So you thought you'd tell your dad so that there would be no more secrets, which resulted in him freaking out and nearly changing the timeline. HAVE YOU GONE INSANE?!

Pinkie Pie: Even I know it's a bad idea.

Fu Dog: Trust me, the kid never think things through.

Jake: (glares at him) Oh like you're one to talk, Mister I time traveled and sunk Atlantis.

Twilight: Wait, you sunk Atlantis?!

Luz: How the heck did you do that?!

Fu Dog: Well...

*everyone hears how he sank it, with everyone giving him deadpanned stares*

Eda: You're joking right?

Fu Dog: Trust me sweetheart, I wouldn't make this kind of stuff up, even if I wanted to.

Spud: Except the part where you tried to make us think you were a kung fu master.

Fu Dog: Anyway, whilst we were trying to fix it, Jake's old man caught the attention of the Huns Clan.

Casey: The one that Rose was once part of?

Rose: That's the one.

Jake: I told my dad who I was, and he fainted when he realized i was part dragon. He ended up being captured by the Huns Clan so that he would reveal the location of where my mom and her side of the family were.

Fu Dog: Anyway, after all that trouble, we were able to save him, but we were also impressed that even without magic powers, he stood up to the Huns Clan. And during the commotion, he was knocked out, thinking that it was a bad dream.

Jake: So we were able to help fix their relationship and things went back to normal.

Trixie: So everything's the way it was supposed to be?

Hayley: Well, almost. It didn't help for the fact that our mom grounded him for two weeks for time traveling on a school night.

Jake: *grumbled* Knew I should've knocked out that guy for taking that picture.

Fu Dog: At least you got off easy, the old man punished me after I promised I wouldn't time travel, but it had to be broken when my future self came in. *grumbled* and what's worse, the old man wasn't even thankful that we stopped him from breaking his back when he fell down the stairs back at the 80's.

Luz: Wow! You're not gonna believe this, but I traveled through time once too!

Jake: Wait, you did?

Spud: Talk about amazing coincidence.

Luz: Yep, I traveled back in time with Eda's sister Lilith. And things didn't turn out so good for us either... (Amity held her girlfriend in comfort.)

Twilight: What happened?

Luz: We met this guy who lied to us, used us, and tried to sacrifice us to a stonesleeper!

Rose: A stonesleeper?

Eda: A creature from the Boling Isles prehistoric era.

Rarity: Oh my goodness!

Mikey: That creep sounds as bad as Cozy Glow!

Sunset: No kidding.

Jake: So how did you get yourselves out that mess?

Luz: Well, luckily I remembered something Lilith told me about stonesleeper's and was able to calm it down. Then we tracked down the jerk and Lilith punched him right in the nose!

Eda: (chuckled) Wish I'd have been there to see that!

Then they get a message from Lao Shi, telling them that Taranuchi's Chalice has been located, which cuts to them searching in the Broadway theather prop storage, while Trixie is excited about being on Broadway. They split up to look when they all hear Mikey, Spud, and Gus scream and find them cowering at a creepy clown statue.

Clown Fear
(quotes by RedTagg and me)

Mikey, Spud, and Gus: EVIL CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Evil horror laughter echos in the background of the clown statue)

Luz: Yikes!

Raph: And I thought Joker was scary!

As for how they lose it and it ending up in the gala, when they do find the Chalice, Luz carrys it when she trips on a prop and the Chalice goes flying out the exit where they came in and goes bouncing and rolling around an alley before landing in the back of a delivery truck that drives off before the heroes can get the Chalice.

Then after they tell/get yelled at by Lao Shi about it, Rarity uses a laptop and explains that she got a good look at the truck, saying that it was a gala delivery truck and pulls up that there's a gala tonight and the others bet that's where the Chalice will be.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I think I'll focus on that one so I can get to the whole family drama with Amity calling Susan Long out

Yeah, I pictured the other storyline for another chapter.

Explaining about the chalice

(After Lao Shi's outburst.)

"Alright, Lao," Eda broke in. "If your done blowing your top off, perhaps you can explain to us why this Chalice is so important.

Lao Shi sighed, "Very well, come." He lead everyone to the back of the shop and showed them a scroll with a picture of the chalice as well as what looked like evil looking green genie. "Taranuchi's Chalice has an evil djinn trapped inside," he explained.

"Wait, there was a genie in that chalice?" Sunset asked.

Mikey leaned in, "Aren't genies supposed to be in lamps and grant you three wishes?"

"Not this one," Lao stated. "When the chalice is filled to the point where it runith over, the djinn will be released and cause chaos and mass destruction!"

"Oh no!" Luz gasped, since she was the one who'd lost it.

"How do you get it back in?" April asked.

"There was a magical incantation that would seal the djinn back into the chalice," Lao Shi went on. "It had been lost for centuries but was later discovered again."

"And you have me to thank for that," Spud spoke up.

"What do you mean by that?" Edric asked.

"Turns out Spud's super grumps knew the long lost incantation," Jake explained.

"My great grandfather was a magician and I'll never forget his catchphrase," Spud then recited the words. "Abibigo Airry Aagee Atomb! He would always say that right before he was laughed off the stage."

"So how did you know that was the incantation?" Karai asked.

"The hard way," Jake began.

(They explained about the Talent Show.)

"Sooooo," Mikey grinned. "How exactly did you're ventriloquist act go?"

"Well, I'd be glad to show ya, right kid?" Fu nudged Jake who sighed and sat on a stool while Fu put on a pirate hat and eyepatch then sat on his lap. "Hey, whadda call a pirate ship at soho?"

"I don't know, Captain Arr Arr, what?" Jake asked.

"Yo-Ho!" Fu cracked. "Where do pirates go for picnics?" Jake shrugged. "Central P'arr'k!"

"Why don't they serve escargot in Davy Jones' Locker?" Jake asked.

"Cause dead men sell no snails!" Fu laughed.

"He's still really good," Spud noted.

"And Fu Dog is still all kinds of creepy," Trix cringed.

So here's an idea for another attempt to free the Dark Dragon.

While answering a distress call, the heroes meet the Witches of Woodstock, Annika, Monica, and Bubonica, who are trapped in abomination goo. In a brief scene, they recognize Eda and are huge fans of hers.

Eda: Well you three got good taste.

After the heroes free them, they ask what happened and the trio explain that they were ambushed by a dragon lady, a human lady, and a short lady riding a big robot thing that shot goo at them and trapped them then the three stole their wands, while a monkey ripped out a page from their spell book. Making everyone realize that Chang, Kiki, Abigail, and Bananas B must have be the culprits. Sunset asks what spell they stole and they tell him it was a portal spell, making them realize that they're going to use it and the wands to open a portal to free the Dark Dragon. The witches also tell them that they heard the human lady say that she knows the perfect spot for to open a portal. As they're all wondering where that spot could be, Jake reluctantly says that he might know someone who can help, his friends know who it is and are non too pleased about it.

Rose: Oh no...

Trix: You're fronting us, right Jake?!

Spud: Dude, never thought you'd ever consider going to him for help.

Applejack: Um, just who are y'all talking about?

Jake: Our old teacher/principal, Professor Hans Rottwood.

Jake and the others explain their history with the magic creature obsessed Rottwood. While they are reluctant, they say that if anyone can think like that crazy Finn, then it'd be Rottwood.

When they meet Rottwood, he's amazed by the other groups, mistaking the Turtles for kapa and the Hexsquad and Eda for elves due to their pointed ears.

Eda: This guy's a few snails short.

After explaining the situation, Rottwood agrees to help. He states that if he were to open a portal to another realm, he would start ontop of the hills on Governors Island. They head there and find the trio using the wands to began opening the portal. The heroes quickly interrupt them and when asked how they found them, Rottwood reveals himself before recognizing Abigail Finn, who then punches him in anger. While in a daze, Rottwood explains that the two used to date and briefly passes out, leaving everyone grossed out. After he wakes up, he tells them that Abigail only went out with him to steal his research on magical creatures, which she confirms and says his so called research was a load of rubbish and made her a bigger laughing stock then she already was.

Mikey points out that since she used him, she kind of had it coming, which Steve agrees with only to told to shut it. A fight breaks out and during which, Fluttershy finds Bananas B and chews him out for abandoning Jake and siding with Chang to save his own hide. And a funny scene is a stray blast from the Huntsclan weapons hits Rottwood, setting his pants on fire. Eventually, Annika, Monica, and Bubonica get their wands back and close the portal before it can open. Then on Eda's suggestion, they zap the trio with the body-swap spell, Chang in Abigail's body, Abigail in Kiki's, and Kiki in Chang's. The villains escape via the Shades.

Luz then winces and reveals that she sprained her ankle kicking the abomaton to knock Kiki off. Leo then uses the heeling hands on her, much to everyone's amazement. Applejack also has a burn mark from Chang's fire breath, but then Emira uses her heeling magic on her.

Trix then remarks that they hadn't met during their ski trip as Leo or Emira could've heeled Rottwood. And Rottwood and the Am Drag crew recall all the injuries Rotwood got on their ski trip, leaving everyone dumbfounded by Rottwood's bad luck.

Rotwood: I had a few... unfortunate mishaps during that trip.

Spud: To put it simply. He got trampled on, fell off a chair lift, fell down some stairs, fell out an open window, got someone accidentally body-slammed on him by Rose, was buried on by a mound of snow, and got hit by a giant snowball and wound up in a full body cast.

(Everyone stared in utter dumbfoundment.)

Luz: Whaaaaaat?!

Amity: You're kidding?!

Sunset: Are you serious?

Fluttershy: (covers her mouth) Oh my!

Willow: That had to hurt!

Mikey: Dude...

Pinkie: Ouchies!

Chaplin: Yeah, that's not unfortunate mishaps, that's straight up bad luck!

Twilight: How are you still alive?!

Rotwood: Not to worry, my tutonic blood allows me to endure high levels of pain. (Leans back and loses his balance before tumbling down the hill and crash-landing on the roadway below.) Like now for example!

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Funny. I just need to know what chapter to do next, and some insight would be appreciated

Might I suggest the arc where Jake is captured by those carnies, where Numbers 88 and 89 get introduced? (I think that's where they're introduced.)

Well, here's some quotes on that go with this chapter.

Rotwood and Abigail are exes?!

"What's this?!" Chang gasped.

"Impossible!" Kikimora cried. "How did you find us?!"

Before anyone could speak, Rotwood stepped forward, "Zey enlisted the help uff me!" He stated proudly. "Principal undt professor Has Rot-Rot-Rot-Rot-Rot-Rot!" he stuttered mid sentence when he noticed someone, "Abby?"

"Hans?" Abigail Finn gasped.

The two stared at each other for a moment, before Abigail growled and sucker-punched Rotwood right in face, knocking him down.

"Oooo!" Everyone winced.

"I told you I never wanted to see you again, you toad!" The monster hunter snarled.

"You okay, dude?" Mikey asked Rotwood.

"Don't vorry, I'm fine..." Rotwood stood up in a daze.

"I take it you two know each other?" Eda inquired.

"Vhy yes, she und I dated in ze university, ha ha, uh..." Rotwood explained before fainting.

"Dated?!" Jake gasped.

"Dated?!" The others gasped.

"Dated?!" The Coven Scouts gasped.

"Seriously?" Rainbow exclaimed.

"You and her?!" Mikey cried.

"Dat is majorly nasty, y'all!" Trix winced.

"I'm gonna heeve!" Trixie gagged.

Rotwood stood up and shook off his dizziness, "Yes, ve dated," he confirmed before pointing angrily at Abigail. "But as I later discovered, she only vent out with me in order to steal mein reseach on magical creatures!"

"Yes I did," Abigail admitted. "But your so called 'research' turned out to be a load of rubbish! And it made me a bigger laughing stock then I already was!"

Mikey spoke, "Well, you were the one who stole the research, so that's pretty much on you."

"He's got a point you know," Steve agreed.

"Can it, Steve!" Abigail snapped.

"Wow, and we thought you using that Chaplin guy was bad," Emira frowned.

"You're almost as bad as our mom," Edric added.

Fluttershy tells off Bananas B

Fluttershy: You swore to be a guardian to Jake. But you turned your back on him and joined that good-for-nothing dragon lady, just to save your own tail? You should be ashamed!

Bananas B: Now love, let’s just calm down.

I'll come up some more later.

Healing Hands

"Argh!" Everyone turned and saw Luz on the ground, holding her right foot, and wincing in pain.

"Luz!" Amity exclaimed, as she and the others hurried over.

"Are you okay?" Willow asked.

"I'm fine... ish," Luz forced a smile. "But I think I might've sprained my ankle when I kicked Kiki's abomaton down. But I think I'll be fine." She tried to stand, only to wince in more pain and drop back down, cluching her ankle. "Or maybe not!"

"Yo, don't stand on your foot if it's sprained, girl!" Trix chided her. "We gotta get her to a doctor."

"Hang on," Leo interjected. "Maybe I can help."

"How can you help, Leo?" Eda asked.

"I know something that can heal her," Leo knelt down and spoke to Luz. "Luz, I need you to relax your body. Can you do that?"

"I can try," Luz shrugged.

"I can help with that," Amity took her girlfriend's hand and held her close.

Leo carefully layed Luz's foot out before he closed his eyes and took a breath.

"What's Leo gonna do?" Willow asked Twilight.

"Just watch," Twilight replied.

The Leo began making hand signs, "Rin. Pyo. Toh. Sha. Kai. Jin. Retsu. Zai. Zen." Leo's hands started glowing white taking the Am Drag crew and the Hexsquad by surprise.

"Whoa!" Annika, Monica, and Bubonica awed.

"Astounding!" Rotwood said in amazement.

Leo then placed his glowing hands on Luz's ankle. After a moment, he let go and spoke, "Try and stand on it now."

Slowly, Luz stood up and to her surprise her foot didn't hurt anymore. "My ankle? It's all better?!" She looked at Leo. "How'd you do that?!"

"Was that Healing Magic?!" Amity asked in equal surprise.

"Not really. That was an ancient technique called the Healing Hands," Leo explained. "Master Splinter taught it to me long ago."

"Leo then taught it to me, Twilight's counterpart, and her student Starlight Glimmer," Sunset added.

"And he taught it to our friend Lancer," Casey noted.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

And the Healing Hands strike again

By the way, I edited the first quotes, cause it had the bullies and Tibbles in it and they haven't joined up yet. I also edited Rotwood's lines when he reveals Abigail's betrayal of him.

Anyway, here's some quotes of Luz getting Annika's wand away from Kiki.

"Hey, Kiki!" Kikimora and her abomaton turned around just in time to see Luz launch herself at them with an ice glyph. "Booyahkasha!" And she landed a solid kick to the abomaton, causing it and Kiki to fall down, the imp landing on her face.

Kikimora got up and glared at Luz who had landed on her back and rolled onto her belly to sit up. "I'll destroy you for that!" Kiki growled, aiming the wand. But just as she fired a blast of magic, Luz used another ice glyph to shield herself, causing the blast to bounce off and hit Kikimora instead, knocking her off her feet and making her throw Annika's wand.

Luz sat up and caught the wand. "Annika, catch!" She called, throwing the wand to the red witch.

"No!" Kikimora cried, but Annika already caught it.

"Yes!" She grinned.

Kikimora glared at Luz, "I don't need that wand to beat you, brat!" Her abomaton stood over Luz and morphed it's hand into an axe, ready to strike. When it was suddenly blasted away by April's psychic wave. Kiki ducked as it sailed over her, but as she got up, Luz stuck a rocket glyph on.

"Buh bye," the girl smirked.

"I detest you," Kikimora frowned, before was sent rocketing and screaming all over the place.

"Thanks, April!" Luz called.

"You're welcome," April replied and slashed at a shade with her tanto.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Nice. And I decided next chapter will be the Circus chapter with the former Huntsboys. So send me PM a detailed outline of the chapter and whatever quotes and such for it.

Then after that, the gang returned to the lair to be healed by Emira and Trix. And King says a memorable quote.

A little something.

When 88 and 89 see the turtles for the first time, they get scared.

89: Monsters!

88 and 89 begin running around like chickens with no heads.

88: MAMA, MAMA!

The two then bump into each other.

I was actually thinking that scene should be after their battle with Tibbles and the bullies.

Let's hope the chapters of Tibble and the bullies don't come so soon in the story. Cause I need to continue making a continuation of Raph vs Boscha.

So, I'm thinking that the chaprer where they face Stockman, Tibbles, Boscha, and the Glandus Trio should be a later chapter and also a double chapter.

The first being the werehouse battle that ends with Tibbles foolishly mutating himself.

The second is the car chase and contruction yard fight.

But like I said, it should be a much later chapter, like it comes after a few other chapters first, such as the villains second attempt to make a portal, meeting Sir Malachi, and facing the Squrrielanoids. Not to mention any ideas that you want to do.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yes I remember the Squirrelanoids and Sir Malachi

I can't wait for the squirrelanoid chapter to come. Is it all right to make a little extra on some of the quotes of the Squirrelanoid chapter that you made? I almost felt like Donnie should fool Trixie on doing surgery the same way he did to Raph when the squirrel went into his body.

Yeah, that would give her a reason to turn him into a chicken when she has Pandaris' wand.

Make sure to show Wildcard too.

Hey Jebs, what does Trixie do with the Pandaris' wand other than turning Donnie or Raph into a chicken? The extension of the quote for the Squirrelanoid chapter is nearly done, however, I don't know if Trixie is too careless when she uses the wand.

Actually they don't face Pandaris in the Squirrelinoid chapter. They face him way after.

Trixie uses one of Pandaris' wands after she defeats him in a duel, to get back at Raph and Donnie for scaring her, with the Timothy story and the operation prank.

I'd imagine Casey and Mikey laughing at the two.

Oh, well in any case, who else would laugh at the turtle's operation prank? Cause that's the last thing I need to add before I post this. It can't be everyone, right?

I think at least Eda, King, and Keno as well. Don't know too much about AD, so can't help you there.

Well, as the other person said, Ed, King, and Keno can laugh. For me, add Rainbow, Mikey, Raph, Casey, and the Twins.

And Leo? You know he laughed at Raph too when Donnie pranked Raph

Yeah. And maybe Luz can't help but snicker a little.

Okay, I finished the quote of Donnie's prank before Trixie barfs up four squirrelanoids. There are some parts that need to be changed, maybe a lot. But you're all welcome to edit this quote. We can debate who will be displeased other than half of the Rainbooms and the rest of the group, along with which character will laugh at this, if that's alright with you. All in all, this is referenced to the Squirrelanoid episode most of all.

Inside Donnie’s lab, Trixie was strained on a table cuffed on both hands and feet. Panicked in fear, she jerked her body vividly feeling the squirrel wandering in her guts.

“It’s inside me! It’s inside me! IT’S INSIDE ME!!!!” Trixie wailed.

Donnie placed a custom stethoscope on her chest trying to hear what’s going on inside her.

“Trixie, calm down.” Donnie eased.

“There is a live squirrel mutant inside my stomach!” Trixie shouted, “Don’t you tell me to be calm!”

"What's it doing in there anyway?" Luz asked.

"I'll tell you exactly what it's doing!" Mikey took out a comic and pointed to one of the pictures. "Right now, as we speak, the squirrelanoid is secreting a mucus into Trixie's stomach lining so that when-"

"Not helping!" Trixie snapped.

"Although he's 98% accurate," Donnie noted.

"Still not helping!" Trixie growled.

"Well you freaking out isn't exactly helping either," Rose pointed.

"That's easy for you to say, you're not the one with a squirrelanoid inside your stomach!" Trixie argued, when she suddenly felt her stomach hurt more, which made her freak out more, “Do something! Get it out of me, GET IT OUT OF ME!!!!”

“What’s happening?” Fluttershy worried.

Donnie checked the vibration going on in Trixie’s stomach.

“Just as I thought.” Donnie sighed.

“What? What’s happening?!” Trixie asked anxiously.

“No time to explain. We need to perform surgery, stat.” Donnie exclaimed.

The whole group minus the turtles gasped when they heard him say that.

“Are you crazy, Donnie?!” April shouted in shock.

“He’s right, April,” Fugitoid agreed, “The squirrel must be quickly removed out of her body before it could finish it’s process.”

“You really think you can save her in time, Donnie?” Jake questioned.

“Only one way to find out, but I’ll have to work fast,” Donnie turned to Mikey, “Nurse, fetch me my tools.”

“On it, Doc!” He nodded.

The whole group were unsure of this. They all stared at Donnie, Leo, and Raph who have sinister smirks. They then see Donnie and Raph give a wink at them as a sign to play along. As they all remained silent, Mikey came back pushing a tool chest on wheels while humming a tune. On top of the chest was a tray of all the surgical tools Donnie constructed.

“Hand me that one!” Donnie motioned to a manual hand saw.

Doing as he was told, Mikey passed it to Raph who proceeded to wind it up in rapid speed.

“Oh, no. No, no, no, no! Donnie, don’t do this, don’t do this! Do NOT do this! Please!” Trixie pleaded nervously.

“Don’t worry, Trixie,” Raph easily assured her, “This won’t hurt a bit.”

“Wait, wait, wait! Can we talk this out for a minute?” Trixie cried.

“Hold still. Here we go.” Donnie instructed.

Donnie grabbed his hand saw and slowly began to lower it to Trixie’s stomach.

“NO, NO, NOOOOO!!!! LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!! AAHHHHH!!!!” Trixie shut her eyes screaming her lungs out, only to feel her arms and legs uncuffed from the table.

When Trixie opened her eyes, Donnie put the saw away from her. She looked at Leo’s brothers who laughed themselves hysterically. Leo snickered a little, though he tried not to be rude unlike his brothers. Casey, Rainbow, Pinkie, Trix, Spud, Fu, King, Eda, and the Twins burst out laughter as well. Even Luz snickered a little too.

Fooled you!” Donnie sang.

Trixie face was turned red with envy when she realized she had just been pranked.

“WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!?!” Trixie angrily yelled.

“We were just trying to help you relax, Trixie.” Raph chuckled.

“Yeah, you should’ve heard yourself scream, girl!” Trix snickered as Spud showed a video on his phone of Trixie screaming, which made the pair laugh.

Fu and King gave a high five to each other.

King laughed, "Good one!"

“Totally worth it!” Fu chuckled in agreement

"I should've recorded that one too!" Eda laughed, wiping a tear drop off her eye.

Edric commented, "That was hilarious!"

"I felt like I was gonna wet myself!" Emira agreed her brother.

Unfortunately, half of the group just rolled their eyes and were displeased.

“Okay, I wasn’t really expecting that.” Fugitoid said with deadpanned expression.

“That wasn’t very nice.” Fluttershy frowned.

“Oh, come on, guys. It wasn’t so bad,” Raph scoffed, “Besides, Donnie did that to me once when a squirrelanoid went into my body.”

“And we had a laugh.” Donnie grinned.

“You don’t say.” Rarity said flatly.

Trixie stood up on the table, staring at the turtles fuming. Mostly, Donnie and Raph.

“When I get my hands on you, I’ll...” Trixie argued, when suddenly she doubled over and started gagging.

"Trixie?" Sunset asked.

"I- ugh- don't- ugh-feel so good!" Trixie said through gags.

"What's happening...?" Jake inquired.

"Everyone, prepare for extreme grossness!" Mikey advised.

Then right after he said that, Trixie reared back before she threw up four hair balls that rolled into four squirrelanoids.

"Oh barf!" Haley cringed. "Literally!"

"Disgusting!" Rarity cried.

Fu looked like he was gonna throw up himself, "Extreme grossness is an understatement!"

"Wait, didn't Trixie swallow one squirrel?" Spud asked.

"Uh, yeah," Eda confirmed in confusion. "What the heck is going on?!"

"Astounding!" Twilight marveled. "The squirrelanoid multiplied inside of Trixie! I should totally grossed out, but I'm just so fascinated!"

"Not really the time to nerd out, Twilight!" Rainbow said.

Pinkie noticed the squirrelanoids started glowing, "Hey, they're glowing! Is glowing a good thing

"Bad! Glowing is real bad!" Mikey said in panic.

"Absolutely!" Donnie agreed.

The squirrelanoids hissed and ran off. "Quick, after them! We can't let them get out into the city!" Leo ordered.

"Wait, go after them?!" Trixie asked incredulously, before Sunset grabbed and pulled her along with the others as they chased after the squirrelanoids.

The group ran through the sewers and entered a passageway with multiple tunnels, when Shinigami pointed ahead, "There they are!"

The squirrelanoids hissed at the heroes and quickly scurried into each of the tunnels.

Leo sighed, "Looks like will have split up-"

"Split up?! Leo, don't you remember-" Mikey began when Leo cut him off.

"In groups, Mikey," he said. "Twilight, Sunset, Spike, Luz, Amity, Jake, and Rose, you're with me and Karai."

"Casey, Keno, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Eda, King, Hooty, Willow, you're with Raph," Karai stated.

"Rarity, April, Gus, and Trix, you go with Donnie," Leo said.

"Shini, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Spud, Edric, Emira, Haley, Fu, and Trixie, you're all with Mikey," Karai finished, and they all branched off.

"So, how are we gonna find the squirrelanoids?" Rainbow asked.

"Don't worry, they'll find us..." Mikey said ominously.

"Okay, now y'all are just being creepy!" Trix said.

"Welcome to my world," Raph grumbled.

(Laughing) I love that scene

Thanks! I'd like to think Raph motivate Sunset to look into his memories just like Mikey motivated Sunset to look at a memory of Pizza Face! There are many ideas on this part, I haven't made a lot of lines on folks laughing at Donnie's prank, say like Amity's twins.

Comment posted by Jebens1 deleted January 3rd

And she'll get revenge a few chapters later, after getting one of Pandaris' wands, by turning Raph's head into a real turkey and transforming Donnie into a chicken. And she takes it a step further by making them beg before changing them back.

And everyone who laughed at Trixie will now laugh at them.

What goes around comes around.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

And the reason I picked Donnie's transformation into a chicken is a reference to Rob Paulson's character Peck from Barnyard.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Wouldn't a Pineapple work?

Then it could be a reference to that one episode where Leo first learned the healing hands, where he onetime said "Why do you have a pineapple for a head?"

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 503