Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 502 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 502

Here's a thread for Wildcard25's fic after his Kim Possible fic. It's a double crossover with American Dragon Jake Long and The Owl House.

I'll be reposting some ideas I already posted on the Ideas and Quotes thread. If anyone else has any ideas post them here.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

See if anyone can get me some general quotes like how the three sides first meet and the scene where Luz and the others go through the portal from the Boiling Isles to New York.

Maybe a part where Spike and Fu freak each other out when they learned they both can talk.

After Spike spoke, he instantly frown. "Yeah, I know. 'Oh my gosh! a talking dog! Even though I just met four talking turtles!' Go ahead. gasp and scream."

"Actually, it's a usual thing for us." Jake smiled as Fu walked up.

"Trust me, kid. I've been there before." he smiled as he patted Spike on the shoulder.

The Ninjas and Rainbooms all gasped to hear another dog talk.

"Whoa. Your dog talks too? Sweet." Mikey awed.

"Finally." Spike smiled as he turned to King. "And do you talk too?"

"Nope." King said, obviously lying and proud of it. Everyone couldn't help but laugh at his joke.

"Awesome." Mikey awed more.

(Feel free to edit this)

Well here's my version of how Luz and her friends get there. With some updates.

It takes place after Reaching Out.

Luz, Willow, Gus, Eda, King are searching for stuff to make another portal, Amity and her siblings are helping, because Amity feels guilty about giving the key to Hunter and wants to make it up to Luz, which she keeps to herself, but tells the Twins when Emira confronts her about it.

While searching, King finds a Kraang portal device and shows it to the others. While walking through the marketplace, Luz messes with it and discovers that it can open portals and she unknowingly and unintentionally transports Tibbles, Boscha, and the Gladus Trio to New York. What she and the others don't know is that Kikimora is spying on them, still wanting to get back in Belos' good graces, then she, her abomaton, and the coven guards attack them for it in .

During the fight, the Kraang portal opens and transports them all to New York, right into Time Square, where Luz and the others manage to ditch Kiki in the crowd.

Meanwhile, in the Turtles' lair, after sparing, with Trixie having joined the Rainbooms on their vist, hoping to preform for the people of New York, they hear on the news that their monster-hunting enemy, Abigail Finn, has escaped from jail and have to find her before she hunts one of their mutant friends that she'd mistake for monsters.

At the skatepark, Jake Long is hanging out with his friends and Rose, who's visiting from Hong Kong, when Li Shang sends a magic telegram, informing them that the Dragon Council have urgent news, Chang has escaped from jail again, with the help of someone by the name of Abigail Finn. Reluctantly, Jake agrees to help recapture her, with Rose, Trixie, and Spud agreeing to help too.

As for how Chang escaped, after the Dark Dragon's defeat, the council stripped her of her dragon chi and sent her to a human prison, the same one Abigail was sent to. They were cell-mates. The two planned their escape and after they did, Bananas B arrived with Chang's dragon chi that he stole from the Council. Chang says that she plans to find a way to release the Dark Dragon from the Thousand Year temple.

I'll repost how all three sides meet later.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

This is a good start. So Kikimora, and the coven follow Luz and Company through the portal arriving at the same time they did, while the trio, Boscha, and Tibbles follow afterwards but end up avoid being seen

Well, actually, they were transported to New York before them and ended up in random locations and they'll eventually meet up with Baxter Stockman, Tibbles being the first.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

How were they sent there specifically if they went their first before Luz and the others?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Great idea, Jeb. Then again, it will be hard to find those quotes you created for Magic in Manhattan.

Here's the plot line for how the three sides meet.

After Luz and her friends escape from Kiki, they stop in an alleyway. When Gus asks excitedly if their really in the human realm, Luz decides to find out, and discovers her glyph magic still works, revealing they're not in her human realm. As they wonder what to do, their greeted by the Purple Dragons who then try to mug them, but the gang makes short work of them with their magic, until Hun arrives. Harpy Eda fights Hun but get's overpowered until Luz and her friends subdue Hun and they all run off.

The Turtles and Rainbooms run into Kikimora and her scouts interrogating some people on where Luz and her friends are and they briefly fight, Donnie saying fighting Kiki's abomaton is like fighting the Kraang Biotroids.

Mikey: Minus the butt canons.

Kiki and her scouts escape with the Ninjas going after them, knowing they're a threat.

Jake and his friends run into Chang and Abigail and when a fight breaks out, the monsterhunter tranquilizes Jake but then get's knocked down by Rose. The two flee with heroes chasing after them but they manage to get away.

All three sides arrive at a warehouse but are unaware of each other's presence, until King, Fu, and Spike all discover each other and a fight breaks out between them all. Luz of course wouldn't be fazed by Jake or the Turtles and be excited instead. Her excitement is what causes everyone to realize that they're all the good guys.

Meanwhile, Kiki and her scouts run into Chang and Abigail and they form a Terrible Trio to destroy their enemies and to free the Dark Dragon.

Luz poking around with the Kraang portal device trying to find out how it works.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Ok besides I don't actually have to write them present until I make the chapter where they're known

Well, here's some of the quotes when the groups fight.

This scene is based on a scene from the Aladdin Hercules crossover.

"Hey you!" Pinkie shouted at Amity, getting the witchling's attention. "Have some sprinkles!" And she threw her sprinkles at her, only for Amity to catch them in her abomination goo.

Amity scoffed, "Really? That was an attack?" Suddenly, she noticed her goo was glowing. "What that?" The spinkles exploded, blasting the goo away, and sending Amity flying back.

Fu was running around, dodging the fighting when Amity landed on him. "Ow! Hey hey hey, what's the big idea..." He trailed off when he saw how pretty Amity looked. "Well, helloooo, beautiful! Name's Fu Dog." As he spoke, Amity stood and crossed her arms with an annoyed frown. "Heaven must be missing an angel, cause you're-"

"I have a girlfriend," Amity interrupted.

"Oh! Excuse me, mamm," Fu shrugged.

Shini vs the Blight Twins

Shinigami: I'm full of surprises too! (jumps up and sends a swarm of bats at the Twins.)

Blight Twins: Whoa! (Shielded themselves. But smirked.)

Emira: You think we're scared of bats?

Edric: I adopted one as a pet. (The two then unleashed a spell that sent them scattering. But then they saw Shinigami had disappeared.) Hey, where'd she-

(He was cut off as Shinigami appeared behind and kicked them off their feet. But just as she was about to land another, the Twins suddenly snarred her with spell ropes before they spun her around and threw her off. Shini bounced across the floor before landing on her feet and smirked at the pair.)

Shinigami: So. You two want to play... (got out her hypno ball.)

(The Twins were about to fire another spell when they became mesmerized. Shinigami wrapped them in her chain before yanking them forward and striking them with a sharp kick.)

Wow, that is amazing! So, if King found a Kraang portal device, could that mean the Kraang came to Boiling Isles a really long time ago before they came to Equestria to meet Star Swirl and New York City where the whole invasion started? The Kraang's main goal is to try to transform worlds into another Dimension-X. Maybe one of the Kraang dropped it here by accident many years ago when they failed to try to transform Boiling Isle and how King discovered it that has been here all those years ago. The device would probably be old and dirty when King found it.

Here's a little something of mine that I wrote in the Ideas forum, and thought I put it back here as a reminder.

The group are standing on a rooftop while watching Hunter, who was tied up.

Leo: So, you’re the Golden Guard we heard some things about.

Hunter: That’s right. But my name is Hunter.

Eda: Yep, the boy who is, and these are Luz’s words. “A bad, but sad boy.”

(This caused some of the group members to laugh. And Hunter blushed with embarrassment.)

Raph: Bad, but sad? That’s the tackiest thing I ever heard.

Mikey: Kind of like you, Raph. (Raph got angry and punched Mikey.)

Amity: You have a lot of nerve being here. (Amity looked ready to attack, but Sunset held her back.)

Sunset: Amity, I know you’re angry, but try to calm yourself.

Luz: (Puts her arm around Amity) Sunset’s right. Relax, Sweet potato.

Amity calms down and blushes. Mikey and Pinkie found that cute.

Luz: But still, why are you here?

Hunter: I saw the whole deal between you and Kikimora in Bonesburrow, and I saw that portal open up. So, I decided to follow through. But as soon as I got here, you were long gone and the portal closed behind me.

Amity: You followed us through?!?

Hunter: I had to investigate and report back to Emperor Belos.

That caused the witches and Luz to groan.

Gus: Why do you work for him anyway?

Hunter: Wouldn’t you like to know.

Gus: Yeah, that’s why I asked.

Hunter: You don’t know what it’s like.

Luz: Why.

Hunter: Because he’s, my uncle!

The witches gasp at the information they’ve just heard.

Eda: You’re actually related to that no-good tyrant?!

Hunter: Yes, and I’ll do anything to please him.

Karai: That sounds familiar.

Everyone then looked at her with confused faces.

Hunter: What’re you talking about, human?

Karai: That you are devoted to your master, to receive validation from someone who happens to be related to you. I know, because I speak from experience.

Everyone looked interested in what Karai was saying.

Luz: (Quietly) Backstory time.

Karai: You see, I was raised in a clan. The clan’s leader, Oroku Saki, also known as, the Shredder, I believed he was my father. He trained me, he moulded me into a fierce ninja. I was willing to do anything he asked. He told me that my mother was murdered by Hamato Yoshi, the turtles’ master and father. Then, thanks to my friends, I found out that Yoshi was my birth father, and that Saki was the one who murdered my mother and took me away from my father.

The group who wasn’t aware of Karai’s story were shocked by the revelation.

Trix: That’s deep, girl.

Hunter: That doesn’t change anything. This, Oroka, whatever, pretended to be you father. Belo’s is really my uncle.

Karai: That may be, but you still have a choice of your own. And you chose to defy your mission for him, twice.

Hunter: Actually, the second mission was really to prove myself to the Coven heads.

(Just then, Flapjack appears on Hunter’s shoulder.)

Flapjack: (Bird noise)

Hunter: Yes, and to get my cape back.

(Fluttershy then gasped at the sight of Flapjack.)

Fluttershy: Aaawww, who’s this little sweetie?

Hunter: That’s Flapjack. A Palisman for some reason decided to bond with me.

Luz: Aaaww, the lil Rascal did choose you.

Jake is thrown into a wall very hard, and the group checks on him.

Rose: Jake, Are you ok?

Jake: I am fine, Katara.

Luz: Katara?

Rose: I will ignore that, and I take that crash talking for you.

Hey Jeb, do you think you could incorporate a duel scene between Rose and Karai based on this fanart?

You'd have to take that up with Wildcard25, but I like that.

Lair Quotes 1

"So, you've actually been to New York in the other human world?" Rainbow asked Eda.

"Oh, yeah, I caused all kinds of trouble," Eda bragged.

"Like what?" Donnie asked, knowingly.

"Well, I visited the Natual History museum and the curator tried to have me thrown out for 'barrowing' a few artifacts," Eda explained.

"And by barrow, you mean you were stealing?" Twilight inquired, with a frown.

"Ah, potato patoto," Eda waved off. "Anyway, when he sicked security on me, I brought all those giant skeletons to life and they smashed up the whole place! It even made the headlines." She showed them a newspaper. The front page showed a photo of Eda running away with a smirk, while dinosaur skeletons were crashing out of the museum doors. A t rex was shown with a screaming security guard in it's mouth. "And at a place called the Yankee stadium, I was heckling some baseball players and one hit the ball right in my face! So I enchanted the ball and bat and they ate his face! And when I crashed a broadway show, I was booed off the stage. And let's just say, it was a performance they never forgot..."

Everyone stared at her in shock.

"You are trouble," Leo stated.

Who threw jake into a wall and knocked him out

lair Quotes part 2

Here's some quotes from Red Tagg and me

Raph: So, if your some kid with the magical power to transform into a powerful dragon, with tons of magical resources at your disposal. Then where were you when New York was invaded, 4 TIMES!!!

Mikey: I think it was 5 times.

Raph then bops Mikey on the head.

Jake: Uh, in Hong Kong facing the Dark Dragon?

Luz: Okay, your earth is already cooler than mine

monster size Tibbles

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah he explains that it's his job to fight magical threats, not sci-fi

Yeah, here's an edited version with the quotes you wrote of that scene...

"Hold it!" Raph broke in. "Jake, if you've been dealing with stuff here in New York all this time, then where were you when we could've used your help when New York was invaded 4 times?!"

"I think it was 5 times," Mikey leaned in, and Raph pushed him back.

"Well, as I said, for the Kraang invasion I was in Hong Kong. But for everything else it was outside my territory," Jake explained.

"Your territory?" Sunset inquired.

"The AM Drag is meant to protect magical creatures, it ain't about sci-fi," Jake stated. "Unless you count the time I was in Hawaii, but that's another story."

"He does have a point," Amity agreed. "It's not always best to get involved with matters outside your territory."

"Luz learned that after she caused my memories to get burned up," Willow said, giving a knowing look at her friend who shrunk down sheepishly.

Leo spoke up, "Yeah, well sometimes what doesn't look like your fight could end up becoming your fight down the line."

"Exactly!" Luz said. "Like how my shenanigans ultimately fixed your broken friendship."

"Can't really denie that," Amity admitted.

Lair quotes part 3
I made a few edits to Pinkie's Hunch quotes.

"Okay. I don't even know where to begin, but, you see..." Luz began, when Pinkie suddenly interrupted, speaking fast paced.

"You guys are from a magical realm called the Boiling Isles where witches and demons coexist," she pointed at Luz, "And you're from another human realm but destroyed your only portal back home to keep it out of the hands of this evil guy named Emperor Belos and have been working to build a new portal back to your home!" Then she pointed at Jake, " And your a shapeshifting Dragon, part of a world-wide group of dragons who act as guardians of the magical world and protect all kinds of magical creatures from the mortal world. And your here to track down this rouge Dragon called Chang, who escaped from prison, and have to stop her before she does something really really bad!" She finished with a squee.

Luz, Jake, and all their friends stared in wide eyed, dumbfounded shock, while Spud said, "Wow, that was incredibly spot on accurate."

"What?! Huh?! How did you know all that?!" Jake asked, in surprise.

Luz gasped, "Are you psychic?"

"Of course not, silly," Pinkie replied. "April's the one who's psychic. That was all just a hunch."

"A HUNCH?!" The two parties exclaimed.

"But that's not! I mean you can't! How can you even!" Amity stammered.

"Okay, hold everythang!" Trix said. "Y'all telling us, that you accurately guessed they're backstory and Jake's backstory, on a hunch?!"

"Pretty much," Pinkie shrugged.

"Dang, that girl is some kind of weird," Trix said.

"That's what my other dimensional counterpart said," Mikey noted.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Nice job splicing our two versions together

Here's some quotes from Red Tagg. I've edited them a bit.

Luz can't have pizza

Luz: Thanks for the offer, but I'm lactose intolerant.

Mikey: Lactose in-what?

Donnie: It means one can not consume dairy without getting sick. Dairies like milk, yogurt or cheese.

Mikey: Then, no cheesy pizza?! You poor, poor girl.

Boo Boo Buddies

After a fight the group retreated into the lair, some of them with scrapes and bruises. Trix was using her medical knowledge to help patch up Raph.

Raph: Ow

Trix: Don't be such a baby. I've done cleaning the wound, now I'll patch you up. Then I'll help Rainbow Dash.

Emira: Allow me. (Emira uses her healing magic to heal Rainbow Dash's injuries)

Rainbow Dash: Awesome!

Trix: Dang girl, that's impressive magic right there.

Emira: Thanks, now let's get the others.

King puts a band aid on Pinkie's arm. He then puts one on his nose.

King: There, now we're Booboo buddies.

I'm glad you liked those quotes.

You know, I'm starting to wonder if Karai knows the Huntsclan just like how she knows Kai who was a former ninja of the foot clan from the Magical Mayhem story. The same goes for Rose recognizing Karai's armor. I was about to make a quote of Karai vs Rose and have them both recognize the outfits they're wearing when they fight. But then I wasn't so sure if that was even possible when I saw this fanart. It's almost like Rose has heard of the foot clan a long time ago when she became a ninja of the Huntsclan before she redeemed herself to join with Jake and his friends. She may have heard of the Shredder too during her times serving the Huntsman.

That sounds interesting.

Jake and the heroes get word that a bunch of magical creatures have gone missing and so they go to investigate the last place they were seen, which turns out to be the carnival where Jake once rescued a unicorn. But as they split up to search, Jake finds the missing creatures but before he can alert the others, he's knocked out with sleeping gas. He wakes up in a cage and is greeted by the cruel carnies and, to his disbelief, Huntsboys 88 and 89.

The former Huntsclan members tell Jake that they've been capturing magical creatures for the freak show and taunt that he's now part of the show, permanently! The carnies tell him it's payback for freeing the unicorn and causing them to lose business.

Meanwhile, the others find out when Pinkie points to the freak show poster that has Jake's picture on it. As they wonder what to do, a portal opens and the unicorn Jake rescued comes through. She reveals her name is Starry Night and explains that she had a bad feeling and came to see why. When she finds out about Jake, she says that Jake saved her once, so now it's her turn, and had since been learning some magic spells.

One half of the group performs a show as a distraction while the others rescue Jake and the creatures.

Trixie, with help from Gus and the Twins does a magic show. Pinkie and Mikey do a clown routine. Rainbow and Casey do motorcycle shuts. And for the final, Luz and Amity, after borrowing the Twins concealment stones, do a musical acrobatic act. Similar to Rewrite the Stars. And they sing this song

Fu and Hooty cry afterwards. Jake and the others see it and are impressed, Jake even admiting the two are adorable.

Afterwards, the carnies and Huntsboys discover their plan and try to recapture them, and the Turtles, but are defeated by the heroes, creatures, and Starry Night. The unicorn then uses her magic and turns the carnies into monkeys and locks them and the Huntsboys in the cage they had Jake in. She assures them, the spell will ware off, eventually.

After Jake thanks Starry for her help, She opens a portal to go back home, but not before thanking the Turtles and their friends for helping to free her ancestor and his friends from Limbo and leaves. They then realize she's talking about Star Swirl, meaning she's from Equestria, much to their shock.

After that, 88 and 89 escape and run into Abigail Finn who then recruits them.

Gus: Any ideas on how we save Jake from carnies?
Leo: I think I have an idea of how we save Jake.
Luz: How?
Leo: We use Ninja bread and butter Joge-nin.
Willow: Joge-nin?
Twilight: Disguises.
Leo: One group acts distraction.
Luz: And the other group breaks out, Jake.

Comment posted by Red Tagg deleted Feb 15th, 2023

Here's a little something for the Magic in Manhattan Epilogue, where Kikimora and Hunter tell Belos about New York. I already put this in the Ideas Forum, but I'm putting this here as well.

In the Boiling Isles, more specifically the Castle's throne room, Kikimora was telling Emperor Belos about what happened in New York.

Belos: So let me get this straight, you and some scouts managed to go to the human realm, where they had giant turtles, dragons and magic as well?

Kikimora: Yes sire, and I was so close to conquering it in your name...

Belos: No, I have no interest in conquering the human realm. The fact that you'd tried to do it, in my name, without my permission. As of immediately, you are, demoted.

Kikimora: WHAT!?!? But my liege...

Belos: LEAVE... Now!

Kikimora leaves, scared out of her mind, but not before looking at Hunter, glaring at him with hatred. Hunter turned towards Belos.

Belos: Hunter, come forward. (Hunter comes forward and bows to him.) I understand you went through the portal as well, but didn't end up with the other scouts.

Hunter: Yes, but the portal was funky. I ended up somewhere else in the human realm. I was also injured in the struggle, so my best choice was to lay low until I found the other scouts.

Belos: What was the Human Realm like?

Hunter: Well, I actually overheard Luz the human talk, saying that it wasn't her human realm.

Belos: A different Human Realm from our own.

Hunter: I landed in a place called New York City, and let me tell you Uncle, it was amazing...

Belos: Thank Hunter, but that's enough... you're dismissed.

Hunter left feeling disappointed about not telling Belos about his time in the Human Realm.

Belos: Clearly once the Day of Unity is done, I have more work to do elsewhere.

And that was that. I put in Kikimora getting demoted because we never knew what she did to deserve it, so I thought we could add it here. Plus, since we know who Belos is, what makes you think he might move onto the turtle's dimension after the Boiling Isles?

Here's an idea I thought of, say that Trixie pokes around Donnie's lab and finds Timothy before she screams. When she asks what he is, Donnie and Raph, who both find Trixie annoying, tell her about Timothy in a creepy way, saying he was just like her before becoming what she's seeing now.

Trixie: (nervously) Okay, so I just gotta stay away from mutagen and I won't end up like that?

Donnie: I don't know about that, Trixie? Master Splinter once said that one can't predict the consequences of battle.

Raph: Yeah... so for all we know, next mission you could get splattered with mutagen at the drop of a hat and turn into something more hideous and ugly than THAT! (Points at Timothy.)

(Trixie runs out screaming while Raph and Donnie burst out laughing.)

But after she defeats Pandarius, she'll give Raph a turkey head again and Donnie rabbit ears as payback for scaring her.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

That would give her reason to play a trick on Raph

I've thought of something else Trixie can do to Donnie as payback, she turns him into a chicken. And it'll be a reference to Rob Paulson's character Peck from Barnyard.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I did not know Rob voiced a chicken.

Here's plotline for Fu, Spike, King, and Haley's mission.

Spike, King, and Fu Dog get word from Stan the Sewer Troll that Bananas B is looking for a magical dagger, that can cut open portals, for Chang to use to free the Dark Dragon. Thinking that they can take on Bananas B alone, the three sneak off without telling the others. Haley sees them and tags along.

When they confront Bananas B, he reveals that he had a feeling trouble would show up so he called in an old friend, who turns out to be Fu's nemesis Yan Yan. And for a double surprise, Haley's nemesis Oliva shows up and reveals that she's a dragon.

Haley and Fu fight Oliva and Yan Yan, while King and Spike chase Bananas B. Spike uses a t-phone he snuck and calls the others for backup. During the fight, Bananas B pinns King down and takes the dagger. But then King uses his powers to blast the monkey off and causing him to cut open a portal that they all fall through.

They fight over the dagger through other worlds, when they literally land in Amphibia and Anne asks who they are, only for Yan Yan to open another portal and they all fight through Equestria before they end up in the Teen Titans Go world, with Spike saying this is getting weird.

Starfire smothers Yan Yan, much to Fu's amusement. Beast Boy and Cyborg are amazed by Bananas B before they take the dagger and start messing around with it, as Bananas B, Spike, and King try to get it from them. Yan Yan attacks Starfire then grabs Robin and uses him to attack Fu. Annoyed, Olivia baits the Titans into a knock knock joke and sets them on fire. The villains grab the dagger and open a portal. The dogs, King, and Haley quickly follow, although reluctant to leave the Titans on fire, but Fu assures them they be fine next episode, much to their confusion.

As they battle the villains, Fu manages to get the dagger from Yan Yan and they all make it back to their world, just after the others arrived. However, Yan Yan reveals that she grabbed King during their last struggle and Oliva threatens to roast him if they don't hand over the dagger. However, before they surrender the dagger, King tells Yan Yan and Olivia that he's the mighty King of Demons and orders them to release him or else. The two just laugh him off and ask or else what, but Bannas B realizes what King is about to do and flees out the window. Before Yan Yan and Olivia can question, King uses his powers and blasts the two away. Then Jake drops a sphinx hair net on Oliva and Fluttershy uses the Stare on Yan Yan, distracting her long enough for Mikey to trap her in a cage.

Lao Si takes the dagger to the Dragon Council while Yan Yan tells Fu that they'll face each other again one day, only he won't have his little dance partners. Fu tells her that he can't wait.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Amusing, especially landing them in Titans Go

By the way, did you read the plotline for when they save Jake from the carnies and the two Huntsboys?

Comment posted by AmethystMajesty25 deleted Feb 21st, 2023
Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yes, I did and it looks good, but trying to come up with quotes and laying the chapters out is more than just taking the pitched quotes and scenes. And since so many more villains are involved it'll take more concentration than ever

Sorry if I've been making things harder.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I get you had a lot of time to think on those scenes before I decided to take it up, but it feels like with all of them there's no room for me to make my own or map out the scenes how I can handle it

Tell me if and when your ready for any ideas I pitched to you before I created this thread.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I'll worry about that after I finish my Kim Possible one

Okay. And I understand the struggle of keeping track of so many characters.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 502