Male Alicorns & Pegacorns 161 members · 168 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
NicLove
Group Admin

42+ Chapters

Let me know if you find it Posted on this site

"We used to have one alicorn Princess, when my parents were foals. Then we had two. Then you returned and we had three. Now we have nine. You tell me which way this trend is going." Twilight shrugged. "Even if we don't find another alicorn for a thousand years, the number is only going up. Eventually the title of 'Princess'... or 'Prince'... is going to be as meaningless an honorific as 'the Princess of Whales' or 'Knight of the Bath.' "

"That is the intention," Luna muttered to herself. She and Celestia dreamed idly of the day when 'Princess' was no more reverent a title than 'librarian' or 'smith,' and she and her sister could move among their people without being feared or held in awe.

NicLove
Group Admin

So... What ?

NONE-royal-Alicorn group ?

Nah, just glad to see someone making an effort to try and have Alicorns be considered a Norm instead of reverence as deities. Tries to give a little bit of a cultural identity to Alicorns that the show proper has been lacking in.

Ignimbrite
Group Admin

I love that story.

Unfortunately, it's unlikely that it will ever be on this site again. I don't know the exact details because they seem to change every time I look it up, but the short form of a long story is that he used to be on this site, got into a pretty bad argument with some other users, and left, taking down all his stories in protest. The only ways his stories could end up here again are if he changes his mind about leaving (which is extremely unlikely) or if someone else posts them (which, even if they had his permission, would go against the site's rules).

It's a shame, since he's also the genius behind The Rise of Darth Vulcan and an entire series of sequels to Pen Stroke's Past Sins.

Also, The Great Alicorn Hunt is actually a sequel to a shorter story called Parting Words. You don't necessarily have to read that one first, as the plot of The Great Alicorn Hunt takes off on it's own rather quickly, but if the relationship between Celestia and Twilight seems a bit strange compared to the canon of the show, Parting Words explains why.

NicLove
Group Admin

Me 2, but the story is a bit hard to keep track with out seeing how many Chapters are their, and have the little Check-Mark on each when you read one of them

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator/219458796/Disappointed-Muhammad-Sarim-Akhtar

Oh... can you link the story ?

is that story stell on or not ?

Ignimbrite
Group Admin

None of his stories are on fimfiction anymore, so the only Great Alicorn Hunt link that still works is the same one as what you put in the original post. Most of his stories are on Archive Of Our Own, and I think a couple are on fanfiction.net as well.

Here are the ones that I know of:

TGAH:

Parting Words (fanfic link)
Parting Words (AO3 link)
The Great Alicorn Hunt

Nyxverse:

Nyx's Family
Nightmare Night and Nyx
Alicornumdrum
Tirek Gets a Righteous Beatdown
Cheerilee's Class (currently incomplete)

RoDV:
The Rise of Darth Vulcan

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7