Male Alicorns & Pegacorns 161 members · 168 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
NicLove
Group Admin

PegaCorn: a "normal" pony that has both a unicorn parent, and a pegasus paretn,
and got both body trats

Alicorn: an pony that "asended" to a body that has all 3 pony races in there body.

So.. are all of the other stallions Alicorns,
while I have Pegacors

I mean could be worse. Could be a Dragoling that can temporarily ascend/power up into a broken Dralicorn.

NicLove
Group Admin

So, I'm the only one that has stallions "born" with it's horn and wings ?

feathered wings yes. Dragons have wings natively and changelings have horns and wings natively

NicLove
Group Admin

I don't really think that one has to be ascended to be an Alicorn. I honestly hadn't heard the term Pegacorn until now.

Big question: Can a Pegacorn have the same level of magic as an Alicorn?

NicLove
Group Admin

Well.. they could, just like Unicorn Twilight had magic-powers that was as powerful ask the Alcorn-pirncess

but the mane thing is that they doN'T have any of the Earth-Pony
physical-strength, extra-senses and other

Theories of Magic: Earth Ponies

I think you're forgetting about the most magical unicorn of them all, Starlight Glimmer. Anyway, when it comes to Pegacorns not having earth pony strength, no problem there. They can just use their magic to take care of any agricultural work like removing apples from trees. If they need things to grow, I'm sure they can just use their magic to make things grow. Mistmane did restore that dead apple tree after all.

NicLove
Group Admin

you're forgetting about the most magical unicorn of them all, Starlight Glimmer

my HeadCanon is that Starlight Glimmer's Cutie Mark is/mean that who ever's Cutie Mark she stell, she copies their Power

use their magic to make things grow. Mistmane did restore that dead apple tree

that's just her C.M.

Alicorn here, sorry...

Though the very concept of Pegacorns is interesting.

ramdom_player201
Group Contributor

Alicorns would live much longer and grow to be big. Pegacorns would have normal lifespans and regular power levels.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11