The Wonderous World of AntiBronyBenSwolo 24 members · 35 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
AntiBronyBenSwolo
Group Admin

Hey, look at this. I got another story that I'm actually reviewing. Look at me go.
So the premise of this story is that Button Mash is cast for a commercial of a not-so-good drink. Simple enough. Simple enough indeed. So, he goes from "I'm worried that I'm not gonna do good for the commercial", to the commercial itself. Fair enough. And that's where the story ends, right? Ehhh...
Then he tried the drink out for himself, and big surprise, he actually doesn't like it. Just then Twilight and Rarity came right the heck out of nowhere and suggest hypnosis. And this is the point where I bring up what I thought about the story after that halfway done recap. It seems to be going a little too fast, and short at that. It would be pretty much better if it was a few chapters longer. Other than the story being pretty short, the comedy works pretty well and fits well with it. What's my final verdict on this. I'm gonna have to give it a 6/10. It could have been better. And longer. I wish I could say the same for this review.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1