The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 788 )
  • Viewing 551 - 600 of 788
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I wouldn't blame Rainbow Dash for wanting to confront Mr. Potato Head. He's kind of an antagonist especially in the first movie.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Yeah I mean he was sassing Woody even during the staff meeting claiming Woody not being worried about Andy's birthday because he's been Andy's favorite since kindergarten. The sassing him more about why Woody doesn't have a laser and claiming he's got laser envy. And the whole attic quote really made woody snap and finally decided to confront Buzz about his behavior thinking he's acting like a real space ranger when in face he's deluded himself into thinking he is one.

But I will say Potato Head was right on how Woody felt jealous of Buzz being Andy's new favorite, but accusing him of knocking Buzz out the window was too far. I mean Woody just wanted to knock Buzz behind the desk. His plan just resulted in some domino affect misfire. And I'll never forget how he left Woody hanging at Sid's window thinking he really did kill Buzz, and rallying the toys again to throw him out of the moving van.

But this look on his face shows he realizes he made a severely bad call of judgement on not listening to Woody

Potato Head is not good at thinking before acting. I still remember what he did in the third movie.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

At least Mr. Potato Head is willing to learn from his mistakes when he realizes he did go too far. Let's not forget he was part of the rescue team to find Woody when he was stolen by that toy store owner.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

You know on Sunday Disney Trailer Narrator Mark Elliott passed away. Can you imagine how cool it would sound if he did narration for the Disney Chronicles Trailers? His voice would've really be an awesome touch to them.

That would something to see.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes... we never really appreciate the guy behind the voices of all those trailers. I mean we hear it from almost every Disney movie when he announces it for VHS and stuff. But up till this point, unless we actually did the research to determine 'who' is the man behind the voice... none of us would ever have known who Mark Elliot even was back then.

Still, it is a most unfortunate loss. May he rest in peace.

Here's the idea I thought of for Stitch/Experiment 626

This is what Stitch calling the Mane Six in his language:

Twilight Sparkle - Twee-light Spar-kal
Applejack - Appal-jak
Fluttershy - Flutta-shei
Rarity - Rarei-tii
Rainbow Dash - Rain-ba Dash
Pinkie Pie - Pin-kii Pii

Spike: (annoyed) What about me, Stitch?

Yeah, that does sound like Stitch.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It would make sense given Stitch's dialect and all. The little furball will definitely be a handful for the girls.

Stitch is probably the most rampant thing that Disney ever made into the screen and becomes a familiar icon in franchise. He’s tough, smart, funny and fluffy! He might be a nuisance in some cases, yet there’s are amiable traits in the small blue rascal.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And to think when Stitch was just getting his start in the Disney line-up, he made such a living crashing into the scens of the most famous Disney movies of all time. It doesn't matter which film it is, when Stitch makes his presence felt, chaos occurs around him.

Indeed, I would be surprised if Stitch roll crushing through the Disney scenes, what are the chances if he decides to go to Equestria for visit. If there’s chaos havoc than Discord might be in for the fun of it.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If that happens prior to the ponies visiting Hawaii during that edition of the Disney Chronciles, things will indeed get quite chaotic with Stitch in the midst moving forward.

Speaking of chaos, remember when Gantu captured Lilo and Stitch? Stitch managed to escape, but Lilo ends up being captured by Gantu by mistake. What will be the Mane Six and Stitch's plan to rescue Lilo? Of course with the help from her older sister, Nani, and two aliens, Jumba and Pleakley.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well that's a ridonculous question. They're bound to have a plan to save Lilo. They just have to, after all they are the protagonists of the story.

Since Dinodisneylover includes The Lone Ranger as part of Disney Chronicles' story, I got an idea for it.

What if Mane Six and Spike only appear in the flashback since elderly Tonto is the one who do frame story to the boy.

They don't appear in 1933 San Francisco and they are ends up part of Tonto's story.

When Mane Six and Spike go back to their world, the story instead ends with elderly Tonto's POV as he walk away after he told the boy the entire story about his adventures with Lone Ranger and Equestrian Heroes.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's not a terrible idea. No sense in having the Mane Six and Spike appearing to hear an elderly Tonto tell the story when they could be in the story themselves.

More of a side story idea than a Story idea.

Imagine the scene. All of the villains from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars (If Dino ever does those series), and MLP are summon/brought back to life and appeared in a ruined version of the Evil Queen's castle, from Snow White to show how far this series has come, by the real (and NOT DISCORD) Grogar. In a way to the What Goes Around Comes Around Music video by Pattycake productions (In fact, I'm listening to it right now as I'm writing this). Grogar lets the villains tell their stories on how the heroes and their pony friends defeated them. Grogar tells the villains that they have all suffered at the hooves of the Twilight and her "Army of Friendship", and their enemies like Snow White, Aladdin, Prince Phillip, and the list goes back throughout the one hundred year history of Disney, claims that Twilight is the reincarnation of Walt Disney in pony form and can rewrite the Disney canon and that he needs to fight an army of good guys with an army of bad guys from Disney and all they own.

Just putting it out there, and here is the Music video that gave me the idea:

Enjoy my Disney and MLP fans.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

In a way, Dino already has an idea that is similar to that. He is planning on something big as far as a 'series finale' goes in a sense (Even though that could be a 'very' long ways from now). But that being said, you could say it's going to involve an immensely 'big' cast in a way.

I've been thinking something about Oliver & Company.

During their rescue mission to save Jenny from Sykes, Dodger comes up with a plan to make a distraction.

Tito, Francis and Einstein disguised themselves as a pizza delivery guy. While Sykes went off to find Roscoe and DeSoto, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rarity, Dodger and Oliver sneak passed him as they arrived to save Jenny.

While Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie made a distraction for Roscoe and DeSoto by making noises.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes, yes... everyone will have a part to play in the rescue mission. It's not going to be easy, but they'll manage.

Yes, but Sykes' too smart, you know.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

For sure Sykes is one of the smartest villains in Disney history. He knows that Fagin could never really pay back the money he loaned to him (A deleted plot device reveals what Fagin did with that money). And while he could've killed Fagin at any time, since it's not likely a street bum will be missed, he decides to let the man suffer knowing Fagin will do utterly 'anything' to get his money back. Although, he came close to killing Fagin when he failed to get the money in three days but spared him after revealing Fagin took a cat brought in by a very rich money, who'd have more than enough to not only pay off the account but then Sykes will have no use for Fagin anymore.

Yeah. Sykes only cares about the money. That loanshark is so cold-hearted.

But don't you worry. Twilight Sparkle and her friends will stop him once and for all.

But I wonder who will be in My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles: Oliver & Company?

I'm guessing it's Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Spike.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well of course they're going to be involved. It's not 'The Disney Chronicles' without the 'mane' leads. It's not like we really planned on having any guest stars. And if we did, it completely slipped my mind.

Yeah, besides I noticed Tender Taps appeared in "Pinocchio", and Octavia Melody and DJ Pon-3 appeared in "Fantasia"

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well yeah... but you forget that Starlight Glimmer had a guest starring role in the first story. Though to be fair, she spent most of the story as a captive under the Evil Queen and her friends had no idea she was even in that world till the very end.

Oh yeah.

Sorry ^^;

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

But don't expect a guest star to just randomly appear for 'every' feature on the list. We deploy the use of guest stars if and ONLY if they are absolutely necessary, or aid in moving the story along. Not just to make appearances and look either pretty or handsome.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

*Sighs*

This might need updating: But this is our Guest Star list...

List of Guest Stars

I already saw it, and I was like "wow".

Some of the Disney movies need to be updated with some guests. We need to figure this out somehow, or someway.

And Dramamaster829, I need to talk to you in private, if you don't mind.

Previously -> https://www.fimfiction.net/group/213942/the-disney-chronicles/thread/389194/story-ideas?page=12#comment/7506445

I just have a crazy idea for My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles: Oliver & Company.

While Twilight and the others sneak pass Sykes, a crazy chase has begun for Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie while they're distracting Roscoe and DeSoto.

It's like some references from Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! for example.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I mean it's not a 'terrible' idea. But there's bound to be a ton of back and forth to determine what is going to work and what won't.

Comment posted by Wanda92 deleted Jun 1st, 2021
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

jebens1 said the following:

Here's an idea for An Extremely Goofy. The Shadowbolts problem is that Sci Twi has not yet forgiven them for pressuring her into releasing all that magic that turned into her Midnight Sparkle. So say that the Book calls her along as well.

When the Shadowbolts complete against the Gammas, it'll show them how they used to act and they'll see what it was like for the Wondercolts and Sci Twi.

During the whole story, Sci Twi thinks that their only trying to out do someone again. She doesn't believe that they're doing it to defend Max and his friends honor. Until she sees Max yell at Goofy, she'll see that she's been treating the Shadowbolts the same way. And when she listens to Sugarcoat tell Goofy that he needs to let Max go, overhears Sour Sweet tell Max that he should let Goofy be a bigger part of his life, and sees them abandon their chance to win to save Tank, will she finally realize that they have changed.

When Goofy and the others expose the Gammas cheating and the Shadowbolts add their insight to it, Bradley tries to pin it on them but Sci Twi tells him that they would never resort to such tactics, saying that they are the most honorable people she's ever known, something that took her a while to realize.

Afterwards, the Shadowbolts apologize to Sci Twi for pressuring her and Sci Twi apologizes for not believing them or giving them a chance.

Another idea is that this could be when Max meets Mona, his girlfriend from Mikey's Twice Upon A Christmas. And fun fact: she was voiced by the same actress who voiced Roxanne.

Yeah, this will show the Shadowbolts what they used to be and try to be better, and show Sci-Twi that people can change.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I see some very promising ideas if this takes place for the production of this story (Add to the fact if this movie will be included in the line-up because I do see the merit). I would love to see the Shadowbolts get further development because even when it seems everything was good during that one 'Dance Magic' project, we don't really know if Sci-Twi has truly forgiven them for the way they treated her. And that's going to depend on if she joins the Shadowbolts during that adventure as guest stars, a chance for two Twilights to work together in addition (Give that Pony Twilight has no idea how the Shadowbolts are since she did not show up to the Human World till the very end... mostly due to a time travel circumstance).

As for the introduction of Mona, who we first see during Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas, I see some potential there too. I won't sugarcoat the fact that I've been a fan of Max & Roxanne, as opposed to Max & Mona, but Mona is a good girl. And she's pretty cool with his dad's antics.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Finally something new for me to post so just for the fun of it for the Disney Chronicles series where Maleficent and her army of Disney Villains and Equestria's Legion of Doom coming together to take over Equestria unless Twilight Sparkle and her friends can stop them.

Very nice work you’ve done here.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Actually I an see this very much happening. You even included Disney's 'BEST' overall villains on the line-up (Or at least the ones the fans easily recognize). I can definitely see this as a series finale of sorts. Though given how lengthy Disney is and that there'll always be new movies (Including Pixar and/or optional picks from the Live Action department) that could take a while. But I could see this as a 'season' finale if we were to find a way to break parts of the Disney Chronicles into 'Seasons'.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Yeah, also I forgot to put the Storm King in this picture. :)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

He’s a forgettable villain anyway. But you can always squeeze him in with the photo you have and just edit your own comment.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Did an update on my new deviantart picture without removing it and reuploading it so this time the Storm King is in it! :)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Very good BrerDaniel. It was an easy thing to do considering there was plenty of space still available.

When we get to Wreck-It Ralph, before the gang (And guests) enter the book, they would see Ralph's story as showing in the beginning of the movie which would include this scene.

One can't help but feel for what Ralph is going through.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Of course. We understand it's his role as the video game bad guy to do his role. But after hours all game characters act as regular guys, heroes, side characters, and bad guys. Felix and the Nicelanders unfortunately are too selfish and blind to realize Ralph just wants to be treated like one of them at end of the day and not be treated like he doesn't matter or all he knows is anger

• Viewing 551 - 600 of 788