The Mom 6 164 members · 384 stories
Comments ( 42 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 42
Mirror Star
Group Admin

A place where anyone interested in my Velvetverse Pilot and/or a Velveterse story line for the future. To talk about concepts and what could and/or shouldn't be in this.

EVelvetverse:Pilot
The pilot story of what I call Velvetverse. Instead of Twilight Sparkle forming the Mane 6, it is her mother Twilight Velvet who forms the mane 6
Mirror Star · 2.5k words  ·  41  1 · 2k views

so a bg question on my mind is how velvet became celestia's student

Mirror Star
Group Admin

Like Twilight Sparkle, it's because of her raw magical ability. However, she does not excel academically like her; she gets average grades like a C or so at beast. Not only that, she's mostly a slacker or finds most of her classes boring. The reason Celestia sends her to Ponyville as part of an assignment to learn different kinds of magic each week if she can; plus for her to indirectly gather the "moms" so they can combat Nightmare Moon, who is coming earlier than in the original. But she does come during the Summer Sun Celebration like in the original.

That's part of how I would do it.

So no Spike equivalent to help her keep scheduale or at least remember important dates

so how are we gonna do this collaboration

Mirror Star
Group Admin

No. Someone like that would not be needed. Closest thing would be Night Light but unlike Spike he does find Velvet attractive and really likes her but can't confess it because of his work and nerves.

Not sure yet. It really comes down to how many people would be interested in doing this along with everyone's schedule. However, I wouldn't make this completely organized thing per say. At best, if anyone had an idea for a chapter-story then we would just talk about it here and decide amongst ourselves about it; or PM it if is too spoilery.

that sounds resonable on both acounts but I think for now its just the three of us

Mirror Star
Group Admin

I know it's only three of us right now and that's fine given the circumstance.
But let me ask you this: What sort of things would you add to this? What ideas do you have?

we could each take one 2 of the mom six and do frequent cross overs with the stories or we could have them after nmm is defeated let it go to their heads over time becoming more careless eventurally resulting in the deaths of Bright mac and Pear butter

Mirror Star
Group Admin

If there is one thing I really would want to do in this AU is it would keep Bright Mac and Pear Butter alive. In fact I would have them the Mom 6 make it possible so the feud between the apples and pears ended then and there because of them. Also, I don't see any of them taking a "letting it go to their heads" turn, especially for Pear Butter, Mrs. Shy/Rain Flower, and Cloudy Quartz.

Your plan sounds like a good idea for now but it would need to come down to if we get more people and if we all want to write different characters at some point.

I see I see

Well I am free almost every day except Sundays Sundays are family days

Mirror Star
Group Admin

That's fine. Not only am I working on my other stories right now, I also want to hear what JimmyHook19 has to say about this too.

same here he may have a couple of good ideas

What if the mom six met a monster from monster hunter like a Zinogre or a rathalos?

That's fine. Not only am I working on my other stories right now, I also want to hear what JimmyHook19 has to say about this too.

Well, I'm in just so the Velvetverse group can appear :3

well theirs your answer really wish it was worded better tho

Mirror Star
Group Admin

Alright. But what would you want to see in Velvetverse? I would like to hear some of your ideas.

Trying to think of some ;3

Mirror Star
Group Admin

Take your time

Mirror Star
Group Admin

It doesn't have to be super detailed. It can even be bullet points.

Well I got a idea for a duo story with Cloudy Quartz and Cookie Crumbles where they hand out but its just a terrible day because accidently walked under a ladder

what do you think of my idea?

Mirror Star
Group Admin

It could use more work but I think it could work. Granted Cloudy doesn't seem like the type to believe in such a thing but I can sort of imagine Cookie believing it to some extent given that we can kind of make her whatever we want given that we don't have much about her personality as a whole. The best I did was make her a canterlot runaway.

so something like this could flesh her out more

Mirror Star
Group Admin

Here are a few ideas that I have:

Velvet vs Windy. Who's the most extreme pony in Ponyville/Equestria

A Trade Ya type story that involves the (Mane) Mom 6.

The girls travel to Rockville to help Cloudy's family with the Quartz harvest. There they meet Igneous.

Pear Butter and Cookie Crumbles go with Chiffon to a baking competition in Manehattan

Rain Flower gets hit on the head during one of Windy's stunts and it changes her personality

An old friend of Velvet(Stellar Flare) comes to Ponyville for a visit and drives her friends nuts with all her talk about the future.

I like the stellar one

Brilliant Ideas X3

Mirror Star
Group Admin

Also, there should be a version of Luna Eclipsed involved at some point as well since I plan for Nightmare Moon to come back and the 6 of them are the ones that save her.

We could have nightmare moon come back and be weakened because of her time on the moon and the mom 6 take advantage of the fact

Mirror Star
Group Admin

She would still be at the same strength as she was in when the Mane 6 faced her. She would come out at 1000 years like she normally did. The 1000 thing has been used so much that an exact thousand number would affect anything or seem out of place from Nightmare Moon's return and then eventual purification with the help of the elements/Velvet and her friends.

It seems like you have almost everything figured out

Also, there should be a version of Luna Eclipsed involved at some point as well since I plan for Nightmare Moon to come back and the 6 of them are the ones that save her.

Seeing as your bring that up.... can you have Princess Luna appear in her S1 Design? I know it seems odd, but it's just.... I love Princess Luna in her S1 Design more so than her S2 Onwards Design <3 :heart:

Mirror Star
Group Admin

Not everything. I still haven't figured out if there should be any of the other villains that should come out (and I only have two in mind that would make some sense), what to do to make their friendship last a bit longer but not too long even though this is an AU, how to flesh out Mrs. Shy and Cookie Crumbles, and how to rework Perfect Pear to a desired affect mostly the "end result".

The design would be up to anyone's imagination at this point. Wouldn't matter either way.

Okie, as long as the fans choose her S1 Design <3

I have a question

What if the mane six met the mom six?

Mirror Star
Group Admin

What do you mean by that?

Well the mirror that Sunset used could of instead lead to this world so when twilight (and spike) follow her she runs into the mom six and is really confused as to why her mom is the element of magic (I assume she is anyway)

Mirror Star
Group Admin

I'm thinking of staying away from EQG. But even if I did do that, if Velver went through the mirror for any reason she would run into her friends counterparts not Twilight Sparkle (her future daughter) and Sunset Shimmer.

Well that's kinda boring but it all depends on what you do

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 42