Tempest Shadow 1,053 members · 658 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I want to write a Tempest story, but I don't want to go the usual route of an apology or redemption story. Any ideas?

R5h
R5h #2 · Oct 7th, 2018 · · 1 ·

Have you tried reading other stories with her in them, ones which aren't apologies or redemptions?

THer Lips Tasted Like Cherry Cola
Fizzlepop Berrytwist died a long time ago. But she hasn't been forgotten, not by her best friend.
MagnetBolt · 11k words  ·  219  7 · 2.2k views

[Adult story embed hidden]

EThe Doom that Came to Tambelon
All Starlight Glimmer has to do is foalsit Flurry Heart for one night. What could go wrong?
MagnetBolt · 4.4k words  ·  530  5 · 7.1k views

There's plenty of fertile ground for her character if you know where to look for it.

"TEMPEST SHADOW BEATS UP EVERYONE!!!"

On a more serious note, I'd go with either a story set a year or two into the future, an adventure that takes place outside of Equestria, or some other action-oriented story.

I've read many stories with her in them, but I have yet to read the third one you have suggested. I'll give it a look.
A story that picks up sometime down the road sounds like the best option timing wise.

Don't forget Tempest Poppins.

TTempest Poppins
Foal in need of help? Just burn a letter to Tempest Poppins: she'll show up to set things right.
PresentPerfect · 5.6k words  ·  339  11 · 3.2k views

Exactly! "TEMPEST SHADOW BEATS UP EVERYONE!!!"

I wrote one about other things that were going on with her during the events of the movie where she was still a badpony, and I must say it was very well received. You don't have to go into the future or current events. If you must however, the excuse they came up with for why she's not on the show is that she's been out traveling. Do something about her adventures there, it's pretty much a blank slate.

How about a more detailed origin? Like after she broke her horn, and then she meets the Storm King.

I actually previewed that one before it was published and it was a nice change from the usual serious fare.
I read that one as well, glad it did well for you.
Maybe I could do something about odd jobs she was doing around Kludgetown before joining Old Stormy and Co.

Exactly! "TEMPEST SHADOW BEATS UP EVERYONE!!!"

I've been thinking it might be fun to do that in a crossover with G1 - have her commit too-hot-for-TV acts of violence against their rogues' gallery while the native ponies (as well as the human kids) look on in horror.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10