The Gorgony Group 72 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Robipony
Group Admin

Well, everyone the results are in. In this contest we sadly only had 2 participates (really wish we had more :fluttershysad:) but that is okay, we are still rewarding those who participated for their hard work. The results are as follows:

1st Place - Finding Inspiration
By: bahatumay
Averaged Total: 26
Comments:
I really enjoyed the story and I would love to find out more about what happens to Wind Shear, Morning Glory and their baby. While the nightmare night theme wasn’t the main premise of the story, when it showed up I felt it was done very well. The only thing that worried me a bit was the “sex” scene, it wasn’t technically clop so I do appreciate that (I am also glad that they married first, most fics would just jump to them doing it).

2nd Place - The Statue Garden
By: Comrade Bagel Muffin
Averaged Total: 18.5
Comments:
I think my main issue with the story was how it concluded. I felt like the revelation with the gorgony was short lived and that the transition from Zecora’s story to the present could have been done a bit better. It also would have been nicer to see a bit more of the Nightmare Night theme. Still you did do a good job.

Prizes:
As decided the 1st place winner will recieve some steam points from DeshLune and I will attempt to draw the 1st place winner's OC. As for the 2nd place winner I will also attempt to draw your OC. Just remember to contact me via Personal Messaging, with information on your OC, as well as a halloween costume for them to wear if you decide to let them have one (try to do something that isn't copyrighted).

I will try to do my best drawing your OCs, just remember that I'm pretty new when it comes to hand drawing ponies so I am sorry if it looks bad. :fluttershysad:

Well, thank you all for coming. I hope you all have a good day. :pinkiesmile:

Comrade Bagel Muffin
Group Contributor

Wee I made third place in a contest of two! I agree completely Shyamalan twist kinda suck don't they.:rainbowlaugh: Anywhose loved the contest thanks for hosting. it.

Robipony
Group Admin

6283915 No, you got second place (there was no third place). :rainbowderp:

Now in order for me to draw the oc, I need you to send me a description via personal message with details on your oc as well as any costume they might be wearing. I will get to work on the drawing as soon as possible (if you want a sample of my work then take a look at this: here). :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3