Art for Fanfiction 5,180 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So here is a second design I had for an alien pony character that I am planning on using in a future story of mine. There are three versions here: Scanned, Colored and Final.

Scanned

Colored

Final

---

Later I came up with another goofy concept for her, so here is another image:

I'm Stuck

"Yes, I'm stuck. Instead of just standing there, how about you help me!"

---

Truth be told I have a lot of fun creating these alien pony concepts and when it came to this final image I actually had a hard time putting it down.

So I went for a more insect approach with this design. Originally I was trying to go for sort of a wasp like design but I decided I really like the blue. Also the fuzzy collar is actually a part of her body, think of it as the fuzzy stuff you see on the necks of some moths. The circular device on the side of her neck however is inorganic and functions as a translation device.

I am thinking her antenna would be what she uses to channel magic (probably an easier concept then the whole tentacle one I had originally).

---

I think I will also answer some of the questions I already received from the other design.

Is there a difference between males and females with this species?
Aside from the facial structures being different, females are normally larger then males. Also I think the males might have tusks, which they use for combat as well as sparring.

Can they reproduce with ponies?
While they have the necessary organs it is uncertain if the alien genes and pony genes are close enough for conception to be possible.

Can she fly/swim?
If she knew how to swim she could. As for flight sadly not (unless you consider piloting a spacecraft as flying).

Does she need oxygen to breath?
Yes.

What would happen if her antennas were damaged/removed?
If both antennas were destroyed she wouldn't be able to channel magic until they healed. This could be painful and make life a bit difficult.

---

Personally when it comes down to it, I kind of like this design better, then the original one I did that was based off of the sea anemones. Tell me what you think. :pinkiehappy:

I really like this design and I hope others do too.

I added another image. I hope you like it. Please give me feedback. :twilightsmile:

For a second I thought she was dead.

WHAT is she doing ?

6290679 My thought is maybe she was exercising (maybe doing some pony yoga) and she lost her balance and her abdomen (tail) might be just heavy enough that she can't get up.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5