The Shipshelf 35 members · 85 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Mellow Mirth
Group Admin

It is what the name suggests. This thread is for discussing anything Non-Group related. Post, promote, and discuss what you will. (Within the group rules.)

Always remember, The Shipshelf will never give you up :trollestia::

(Yes, I did that. :rainbowlaugh:)

Mellow Mirth
Group Admin

Anyone here play Magic the Gathering? If so, what color? I run blue. Gotta love the ability to just say no to your opponent at anytime.

I'm lovin life right now. I have a day off, good music, a huge cheese cake, and some Fireball soda to go along with it. How has your day been?

What format do you play? I've been doing Commander lately. I run a black/white control deck. Basically if you try to do anything, you lose life for it.

I also run a colorless defense deck that focuses on surviving until I hit a win-con. It does better than I expected.

5874913 I use a black beat down with life link. I really need to get back in to playing it more.

Mellow Mirth
Group Admin

I play Commander as well. And to be more specific, I run mono-blue with him as a commander: Aboshan, Cephalid Emperor
Not many counters in it. Its leans more towards tapping, cloning, and infect counters. I also have him in it:
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
But if its not blue, its gotta be black. I don't play the other colors much.

Nice. My black/white Commander is Ayli, Eternal Pilgrim. The deck focuses on bleeding my opponents and gaining life for it, then control the board after getting 10 life.

Mellow Mirth
Group Admin

5875914 Wow. Deadly. :rainbowderp: That exile is really something. damn. How long have you been working on the deck?

I have been working on mine for a bit over two years now. My favorite combo is: Master of Waves + Rite of Replication. Or.... Rite of Replication + Psychosis Crawler + Mind Unbound. Whats yours?

About a year. My favorite combo in the deck is probably Rest in Peace + Helm of Obedience. I've got a few instant win combos in the deck, but this is my favorite.

Any extort cards and Archangel of Thune partner really well too.

Mellow Mirth
Group Admin

5876103 I do some control as well, I love Helm of Obedience. Gotta find one soon here, thanks for making me aware of it. Another artifact I love is: Nevinyrral's Disk I wish we could play a game. It would be a good time.

This conversation has got me thinking about going down to the local shop later today, if not now. :rainbowlaugh: I think ill do just that.

Mellow Mirth
Group Admin

Thought id share this song with y'all, its sad, but I enjoyed it. Take a peek:

DeshLune
Group Admin

I run four decks. Current format is standard... I only have a way to make a blue commander.
-Mono-Red (Dealing damage, needs more land cards)
-Mono-Black (Gaining life and spiting the opponent with fun little measures)
-Mono-White (Gaining life, and preventing damage)
Dual-Blue/Green (Milding deck with an added bonus of Poison and Life gaining)

Mellow Mirth
Group Admin

Anyone know what's up with the similar groups box? Groups keep popping up and disappearing.

How's everyone doing today? :twilightsmile:

Mellow Mirth
Group Admin

Sup guys? I'm back. Its been a crazy few weeks. Ill be making a blog about it later today. How y'all doing as of late?

Check this song out. It makes me picture Luna descending from the moon and extracting bloody revenge.

DeshLune
Group Admin

As to the similar groups I've been wondering about that as well. By what I've gathered it is similar groups from the newest people... though that doesn't help much.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14