Anon-A-Miss 1,329 members · 1,274 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
draph91
Group Admin

(post written 24/2/2018)
I was doing a bit of a cleanup, adding new stories and removing and readding stories to their proper place, if you've noticed any stories are missing, let me know

I have a feeling that I may do this again hence the date

Golden Flare
Group Contributor

6333776 Have you re-added my Sunrise story?

draph91
Group Admin

that's in Reader inserts

Golden Flare
Group Contributor

6333824 Okay, just making sure

draph91
Group Admin

6333776 I, and Blue Horizon, another member here, are looking for the following story:

When You Hit a Roadblock

I've looked just about everywhere; on my Bookshelves; etc.; and I can't find it.
So you might have removed it.
Then again, maybe the author did.
I dunno.

If anyone here would know the name of the author of said story, it would certainly go a long way in helping me (us) find it.

Help, and thanks in advance.

draph91
Group Admin

this is about stories I may have accidentally removed from here, so the author has possibly removed it

There was a fic where Sunset brings a gun to school, I haven't been able to find it. Does anyone know the name of it or where it's gone?

Do you know anything about the story at all? I did write a story in which Sunset brought a pistol and used it on herself, but deleted the story off the site

Sunset comes to school and pulls a gun on either Snips and Snails or the human CMC. There's then a lot of shouting during which the CMC confess to being anon a miss, and then one of the humane five talk Sunset down. The story ends with them visiting Sunset who is under house arrest.

Does any of that sound familiar?

Definitely unfamiliar to me

I think it’s called aftermath.

Hello I am looking for a fanfiction that can be deleted or lost.
The story of a human prince named Silla betrayed by his father the king of a great galactic empire, he goes to the planet where Equestria is but as soon as they arrive Princess Celestia attacks them and Silla takes half of the magic from Celestia.
Later they find an abandoned village and then make it grow and prosper.
Prince Silla finds a filly that he will adopt.
Celestia and Silla will declare war on each other but the humans will surpass the ponies with their technological advances despite the little resources they have.
At the end Silla and Celestia make peace thanks to her daughter and become an alicorn with her.
The story of my memory should be called the Alicorn of War but maybe I'm wrong anyway if you knew it let me know.
Thank you for your time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14