Filly Fantasy VI 280 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
DrakeyC
Group Admin

A short update today. My playthrough of the next beta version has begun. Some bugs to fix, of the three major ones so far two have been resolved, so that's fortunate. My major concern, once again, is that the coding to allow Maud to properly learn magic will work once I recruit her. If not, I may have to cry (due to how the magic data works, if Maud's magic was glitched, I'd have to play all the way from the start of the game back to the World of Ruin and re-recruit to verify any fixes I may try.). But, let's be optimistic! For now, at least, Celestia's natural magic is working fine, hooray.

And once again, we have a TV Tropes page now, because I like attention. :moustache:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/FillyFantasyVI

I intend to do a full playthrough of the game, right up to the final battle, before releasing this new version for play, as there are more extensive changes to things than before and I know from experience last release that some fixes may not properly take effect by just downloaded a new Rom and slapping it over the old.

See you in May! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1