Filly Fantasy VI 280 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
DrakeyC
Group Admin

With this, the game up to the final boss has all been tested. I pretty much had to do this, the final boss had a graphical error in its attack script that had to be fixed.

In addition to that, courtesy of the awesome RydelFox, the Imperial Army has never looked better! The Sombra Soldiers have a proper field sprite now. Give him a round of applause, they look fantastic.

With this update, there will be no further beta releases unless someone finds a major glitch. I will continue to work on coding and implementing the other mentioned features, though, and please continue to report bugs and oversights for me to fix.

Hopefully sometime in April an updated beta with all the changes discussed will be released, and from there a final release should be soon to come.

Oh yeah, did you swap Luna and Celestia's stats to what you intended in these updates?

So... any particular method you had planned for how players deal with the third Gilda? That battle is kind of a nightmare especially with Luna not having her fourth ability yet. How late do she and AJ learn their abilities now?

DrakeyC
Group Admin

5105630 I knew I forgot something. Well it's early, I'll swap stats now.

The third Gilda is tough. I don't have a specific strategy to offer, I'm afraid. But others have made it past her including me.

As for AJ and Luna, their ability learn levels will be a bit lowered in the next beta release.

And speaking of that Gilda fight, for some reason there is some sort of graphical black thing on screen during the battle that obscures the cursor when pointing at the character in the second position, as well as the bottom Nodes damage indicator numbers. Its kind of hard to describe and you just have to see it for yourself.

DrakeyC
Group Admin

5105659 This is the part where you post a screenshot. :raritywink:

Even with the screenshot its kind of hard to tell so better yet...

DrakeyC
Group Admin

Hm, difficult to tell what it is there, perhaps a mold issue. Thanks, though, I'll keep this in mind and look into it (once all my work is done I'll be doing a second playthrough).

I don't know how reliable my game is anymore, with things like battles ending when my party dies to flarestar and whatnot, but I downloaded the latest version and found this on the veldt.

Attacking caused this to happen, and my game crashed.

I don't know if it's an actual problem or just my using the same save from earlier versions. I really probably should start a new game at this point, but all the progress I've made.

DrakeyC
Group Admin

5105864 For now I'll update the new beta with older enemy sprites, that should work. I've been having trouble with them too. I'll be up by the hour.

EDIT - Up.

The CyberTrooper! That's all folks. This happened consistently every time I ran into one too.

DrakeyC
Group Admin

Yeah, get the new version. Something is wrong with that sprite.

I am using the current Version. Or do you mean you changed that literally right now?

Also, apparently Sombra decided to change his name during the memory scene. I'm still trying to figure out how to post screenshots here exactly but during the part where they've all just fallen through the gate and Sombra says "Our Child?" His name is spelled Somnra.

DrakeyC
Group Admin

5105945 Yes, the current link removes the new sprites.

Has anyone had trouble with other sprites? They're the elite Sombra Soldier and the flying Sombra Soldier.

Thanks. Also, when you return to Neighshe after getting the Airship and talk to Zecora, Twi calls herself "half human and half esper."

DrakeyC
Group Admin

AW, HUMANS, NASTY!

The diamond claw weapon looks like a sword when used to attack.
The titanium claw is holy elemental, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be.

In the battle against the Shadowbolts, when the one in the back runs away, the message reads that Dusk runs away, but it seems to be Nightingal who runs. Same with when they return to the battle.

Before the fight with WrexSoul, he says one too many now's

Also I'm not sure the sprite for him is supposed to look like that?

DrakeyC
Group Admin

Grrr... that damn sprite again. It'll be fixed, thanks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17