MacinDash Community 211 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Captain Unstoppable
Group Admin

Must start with cute MacDash

As the title says I am extending the due date of the MacDash contest from August 1st to August 20th. Now you might be wondering why the extension. Yes there are three stories submitted so far to the contest, and I hope this extension will allow for more stories to come in but this is mostly my fault. As many of you might remember I got an internship with Disney this fall and have been looking forward to it like no other! As of today its 15 days till I leave for Disney.

The day I leave is August 6th

Thus meaning that entire week I am going to be busy getting everything together, making sure all my clothes fit and are of Disney standards, getting my belongings together, and much more. I would not have time to go through stories and judge them to my best ability.

Thus I am extending the contest!

Remember that first place get $50 and the only rules are to follow the sites rules and show how cute/awesome this pairing is!

So go out there and write some shipping goodness of Big Mac and Rainbow Dash!

Well, now I'm really going to get done. :rainbowlaugh:

I still want to know what Mac said to Dash in the upper left corner of the fluffy pic. I'm going to assume that Mac called her cute until proven otherwise.

congrats on the internship dude

Haha guess who really needed this extension spoiler alert it was me

5397261 I kinda needed it too. Seriously, I hit the last minute.
BTW, the contest is over right? Who is the winner?

I think so; but I haven't seen any 'contest officially over' posts or anything.

5443934 Maaan, the waiting is eating me:twilightoops:

So there's been no contest ending post; does that mean the contest is still technically open? :trollestia:

Quick, someone write a story about how the emblem on the outfit Mac wore in the episode today eventually becomes the cutie mark of a MacDash foal. Nothing is safe. :trollestia:

Captain Unstoppable
Group Admin

5444753 I am working 60+ hours right now and one of our judges is going through a big change, and the other is doing top secret stuff. You can still submit more stories if you want

5466336 We know, we're just curious about how good we did so far.
Anyway, I already submitted the Other story. Is not related to my MacDash universe, but it's doing very good so far.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today at the six month anniversary of the closure of this contest, and have yet to hear anything about anything. :applecry:

Wow. That is awkward. I never saw that. I was expecting a note in the forum or something.
Thank you! You've made my night.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15