MacinDash Community 211 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Captain Unstoppable
Group Admin

Looking for some MacDash ideas

Just looking for a few ideas for MacDash oneshots. Just some easy stories to write when I have free time or writer's block. They can be stories you have wanted to do but didn't know how, a plot you always like, or just something you find cute.

Hit me up, and I'll see what I can do.

How about Twilight becomes jealous of Rainbow and keeps trying to get Macs attention so he will fall in love with her?

1. Rainbow and Applejack are sitting around chit chatting in the evening after both of their respective shifts are over and are having some leftover cider. They are not drunk, but both are in that state where things you don't mean to say still slip out here and there, and you don't recognize the true consequence of what you say until morning. Buzzed enough to say stupid things, but not drunk enough to forget you did.

Applejack either lets it slip that Mac is totally crushing on Dash or Dash lets it slip that she is totally crushing on Mac. Shenanigans and realization of what exactly was said follows the morning after.

2. One day while RD is over at the Apples house she stumbles into Big Mac's room only to find he has a huge poster of her on his wall. She questions it at first, but realizes "Duh, why wouldn't he have one? Everypony should have one." Feeling prideful, she finds Mac and asks him if he wants his poster signed by the one and only Rainbow Dash, leading to Mac suddenly having less to say than usual that his crush not only found his poster but wants to sign it. Shenanigans and stuttering Mac ensue.

3. Rainbow Dash enlists Mac to help her prank Applejack because she believes that Mac as AJ's brother probably has some tricks up his imaginary sleeves to trick AJ with that not even RD herself would think of. Whether the prank works or not, they bond together while attempting it and after. Or they could already be together, prank AJ, and then bond over the punishment/verbal lashing AJ gives them. :rainbowwild:

4. Rainbow Dash finds out that her coltfriend has a mini-crush on Spitfire. She proceeds to tease him mercilessly about her possible future captain and at some point accuses him of having a wing fetish.

1. Mac goes to see Dash perform as a wonder bolt at her first show
2. Dash tells Mac she's pregnant and brings the full force of the Apple clan forth as they all tell them how to parent.
3. Mac observes the odd behavior of the bird-horse and tries to figure out her weird instincts.
4. Their families meet for the first time

Just a few ideas off the top of my head

I'm a fan of number 4 or 3

Tension: Tension between Rainbow Dash and Big Macintosh for a reason unknown to us but be revealed later on, hostile or not. But reconciled by the end of the fic, romantic or not.

Bribery: Rainbow Dash gets bribed into helping out the upcoming cider season, only for her to try to advantage of it as much as possible. Big mac response is your choice

Serendipity: An odd accident happens in the farm that leaves neither party hurt but in an odd situation. Their view on what happens during the incident that turned good later on.

Set-up round 2: Cutie Mark Crusaders (Post or pre) go for round 2 on setting up someone on a date. Big Mac is target one and Rainbow Dash is target two

Team up: Rainbow Dash needs help and the only person she can go to is Applejack. It's a shame she's not in town. She has to go with the next best thing that doesn't involve the other elements of harmony, Big Mac.

ok, I have a few ideas I might or might not write in a near future:

1].- Rainbow needs to hide because reasons, and the only place to hide is in a secret room where Mac keeps his secret colection of... let call it my little humans cute toys. Dash doesn't says anything if Mac doesn't says it. After the danger pass Dash join for a tea party as gratitude [is that the real word?] this lead to spend time together in secret, sort of. she even give hims more dolls from ther travels that he doesn't have. they got close and thats all I have.

XD

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7