What The Cheese? 17 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Cheesey Microwave
Group Admin

1. Everyone will be an Approved Asylum Patient until this group reaches 45 people. At that point, everyone who has done a review will be sent an exam, while anyone who tries to do a new review without passing will have their post deleted. Don't worry, folks, that'll never happen. Keep in mind, though, that the administrators can delete your review if they feel it's bad enough.

2. Please, do your best to refrain from cursing, including when posting funny pictures or video reactions. If you're one of those types who feels that cuss words must be used every five seconds, then here's the deal: you may use any bad word of your choice THREE TIMES PER THREAD. You may use a different word each time. Doing four will result in a warning; doing five will result in a one-hour ban; doing up to ten will result in a twenty-four hour ban; and doing any more than ten will result in being banned from the group. Permanently. We're trying to make this a fun-for-all-insane-ages group, not Pottymouths 'R' Us.

3. Don't be a jerk. Just don't. If someone has a belief you disagree with, don't be mean to them because of it.

4. For the love of cheesecake, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT try to put someone else's story into the "Review Me or I'll DIE!" folder! Doing so will result in a ban!

5. All of FimFiction's rules still apply here, you know!

6. If you want to become an admin, PM me. There's a mind-bending process that any true member of What The Cheese? will be able to pass.

7. To do a Randomoriffic Review, first make sure the story you want to review has met the following requirements:
*It's in the "Review me or I'll DIE" folder
*It was added by the author
*There's no viruses hidden inside
Post the review in its own thread. Be creative, but find a way to grade it and point out what works and what doesn't while also being totally out of your mind. Talk backwards, use metaphors, use only pictures(which isn't quite recommended, as some people have slower computers), do whatever as long as it's at least kind of random. Oh, and if it's a "Mature" story, you must put that at the top of the review WITHOUT encoding it in any way, shape or form. You also have to reserve any quotes containing inappropriate content for sixteen or so lines into the review, so nopony accidentally sees them while checking their feed.

3919000 Why can't I use explicit language?

Cheesey Microwave
Group Admin

3919082 It's offensive, inappropriate, and a huge pet peeve of mine. Not only that, but it'll give you an exercise in vocabulary-building as you strive for ways to express your confusion without giving in to crude language!

Cheesey Microwave
Group Admin

3919983 Rules have been updated.

3920009 I have changed this system!

Also, thank you for considering me.:twilightsmile:

Cheesey Microwave
Group Admin

3920168 ...Dear Celestia, what have I done?!

3919000 I'm in a bit of a hurry and don't see this clearly. Do we have to review stories?

Cheesey Microwave
Group Admin

3977789 No. It's just for fun.

Clearly you've never lived in New England.
I can't live without my words. ;~;

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11