Displaced 4,430 members · 1,269 stories
Comments ( 163 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 163
Kaffeina
Group Admin

Got a Displaced?
Well toss down their summoning stuffs for some of your fellow writers.

Escafil Device-
A blue cube, it glows with pulses of light from within. Most displaced will incorrectly identify it as the Tesseract device from the Avengers.

"Uhh. This is the...Animorph...Wade. Call me...if you need any help?"

Drop me a line if you want a visit from Wade!

The Anchor (I normally call it the Orb of Greenosity.)-
A green ball of bubbling green liquid, covered by a clear membrane. Unlike most summoning objects, it is not in any way magical, so you will not hear some sort of line when you get it. It is activated by any sort of magic/psionic energy being channeled into it. On activation, it will bring a nydus worm to your realm, thus making the two world connected until the worm dies. Think of the worm as a subway system.

Yep! Just PM me if you want the Zerg to rush!

Geo
Token: A PokéBall. He's a Charizard, whaddya expect?
Phrase heard from it:

"Hear me now, those of you who have been Displaced across the universe! Those who desire strength unparalleled, and ferocity in battle like no other, simply call out for me! I am Geo, the Flame Pokémon! For those who want to roast the heavens and scorch the earth, call upon me with this, and know VICTORY!"

Activation: Push the button, and throw the damn thing. It's not rocket science. Of course, a little 'C'mon out, Geo!' would be appreciated. After that, the ball hovers in air, opens, and then summons him like in the anime. Yes, I know it's mediocre, but I'll be damned if its visuals aren't appealing.

3775717 Fun fact: I actually did one of these in the original LoHAV group. I also think I did one in the new LoHAV group as well. Also, I don't have a token yet. I'll edit this when I get it.

Imperium Bedlam
Group Contributor

Johnny AKA Freddy AKA The Nightmare
Token: One of two. Both are bladed gloves with the words 'Burn Me' stitched onto them, one in the color black and the other red.
No phrase is heard from it.
Activation: Burn the Red stitched glove and it will turn into a small pool of blood that opens into a temporary archway to wherever Freddy is. He will help whomever uses this glove. The Black stitched glove will melt away into a laughing Black skull, Freddy instantly being pulled into the dreamscape of that universe and doing whatever he feels like to hurt the summoner.

The Overlord:
Token: A wide black disk with the Overlord’s sigil engraved on both sides. When it's held the Overlord's voice booms inside the person's head:

“I am the Overlord! Scourge of Equestria! Corrupter of innocence! If you seek to dominate the weak. If you wish to destroy all who oppose you. If you are willing to pay the price, then you may call upon my aid!”

Activation: Accomplish an act of evil to activate the Token and connect to the Overlord. He will judge if you are worthy or not.

Pyramid Head
Token: Robbie the Rabbit doll

I am fear incarnate and terror given form. Call upon me across limbo and I will come to aid you in your darkest hour.

ALT: Create the Halo of the Sun if you wish to be summoned by Pyramid Head in Silent Hill.

How to use: It works like a child singing a nursery rhyme. Clutch the doll tight and say it to him in his ear. If done correctly, the Fog of Silent will leak through into your world and Pyramid Head shall as well.

The Silver Demon summoning bell-
"I, Dante Son of Sparda give this token to any who need help, or just wanna let loose! Ringading this bell, and say my name, and I'll be over in a Jiffy!"

Well, the Guardian does not have a token yet, so this shall sit here until i can get my fat ass back to writing. once I have my token in the story, I shall edit this with the proper information. :twilightsmile:

What the heck. I'll give this a shot.

Summoner's Grim Grimoire

A seemingly subtle, inconspicuous book. The cover depicts a red insignia written in faux-blood. No title is visibly printed. Who knows what this book could be titled? Upon closer inspection, however, the book appears to be coercively closed by a lock of some sort. The lock appears to be suppressing a dark, chilling magic stored within this book. Breaking the lock will unleash this ominous force, but I hardly doubt that this book can withstand the dark magic being released from within it, and will thus disintegrate.

Hm? What's this? There appears to be something etched on the back of it. Allow me to read it for you:

"Hey. If you're reading this, you're probably a bit cautious about the amount of sinister magic this book is emanating. Feel free to relax, however. For this is merely an imitation of the true book. Anyways, I've been dabbling around with magic, under the guidance of my more-experienced colleague, of course, and I managed to recreate my book! So, deciding that I should help around more, I decided to link this to my own being, and threw it across the several alternate dimensions. Simply break the lock that I've installed on this book, and I should be summoned to your location. Of course, I won't be your servant forever. I will only last in your realm for at least a couple of days. So use it well. Oh. And of course, I expect a form of payment for your... patronage.

-Signed by the Summoner."

Shade
Token: A Shard of Corrodium
Phrase heard from it:

Hear me, those who have been betrayed. I am Shade, and I know the sting of betrayal all too well. I have enchanted this corrodium shard to allow any Displaced to use it without any health risks. Contact me should you need any help with your vengeance. Also, should you ever need a small distraction, simply hold this shard close to anyone who isn't a displaced. The shard will do all the work.

Activation: Just shove the shard halfway into the ground. And that's it really.

Continuation of this post.

Usage: One-time only; will be removed from the holder's inventory as soon it is used. As the description instructs, simply break the lock to wreak havoc using the Summoner. The lock is surprisingly easy to break. Even a non-powerful Displaced can shatter it using a few well-placed strikes with a fragment of rubble, or something similar to the sorts.

Location Found: Anywhere. If the receiving Displaced is attentive, he might notice a sizable portal rip open in the middle of the sky. Shortly, the book is launched from the rift that just opened. Upon landing, the book will remain, however, be warned, the amount of magic being constantly released from the book might attract unwanted beings that were just simply curious.

Notes: Unlike the True Summoning Grimoire, this one will not singe those who touch it, allowing it to be used.

The Boogeyman:
Token: Golden Dream-Sand (will typically be floating in and around itself and form into an image of whatever gives the holder a genuine sense of joy)
Phrase Heard: "Guardian" *echos through the shadows in whispers*
Activation: If you can see the sand you already have an open mind to the fantastical, just focus your belief and the sand should begin to grow and blacken if your current situation is a tad frightening, but for non-threatening situations the sand should remain golden.

Jason

Token: Unitrix core

"I am the changer of shape, seeking to understand the many forms of life. Call for the man of many shapes during your hour of need and I will come, a one man army. Activate the cylinder and in a flash I’ll be ready to clash"

Simply press the button on top of the cylinder.

TGM

Nemesis

The token is a a blue vial, small and light enough that it can be gripped with ease. The vial has warmth, as if something alive might be in it, but that may be simply a trick of the mind. the vial pulses steadily in your hand, the double-helix shape within swirls with some sort of liquid. As you hold it, a voice calls out to you from beyond the void:

"I am Nemesis. The Hunter. The Pursuer. Those who would seek to harm others for their own benefit are my prey. If you need my help, simply take this vial in your hand, and call upon me. I will aid you in kind. Your enemies will flee before my wrath, but there will be nowhere they can run, nowhere they can hide that I will not find them. I will hunt them down."

You have the strangest urge to hold the vial aloft and call upon this "hunter..."

Long story short, all you need to do is hold the vial in your hand and call upon"The Hunter" and Nemesis will come help you.

Or rape you, if you're the summoner

Kaffeina
Group Admin

I should add mine huh? (Don't mind the forgetful admin *casual whistling*)

Essence-
Ring with a trident on it for her most often used weapon.
The truth lies in the madness of music. I am Essence, the madness of the void, destroyer of tyranny, wielder of divine weapons, a bubble magician, and a rival of the Merchant. If your cause is true, your heart pure, and your mind clear, then you may call upon me.

Scaled Flame Token: A scale shining gold and red with a powerful aura coming off it. It hurts to even touch it and is hot as magma.
Activation: Put blood on it to start it glowing a brighter gold, throw into the air and shout Scaled Flame, or something along those lines.

You can call on me if you feel pain or call on me to cause pain. If you require the strength of a great dragon or if you fight a powerful foe. Let blood touch this scale whether it is your or your enemies. Throw this scale into the air and shout my name. I am the savior of dragons everywhere. The path of light for all to follow. The bringer of a new nation. I am the Scaled Flame!

Gilgamesh (Final Fantasy Version)

Token: Genji Gloves or Genji Medallion. Former has the added benefit of giving immunity to Toad and Paralyze status effects as well as resistance to magical and physical damage. Latter has no added effects.

Activation: Call. No special incarnation needed.

Declaration of Intent: “I am the warrior, the master of weapons, the seeker of battle and adventure. To those who would require my strength to defeat thy foes, to crush opposing forces, put on these Genji Gloves and call out my name with the intent to summon me. If ye be without true malice in thy hearts, know that the mighty Gilgamesh will come to thy aid!”

Umbra, the Overlady

Token: a small, dropshaped Talisman made from raw Iron on a leather string, with the Outlines of a horned Helmet etched into its surface.

To you, who hold this trinket. No matter if you wish to conquer or to protect. No matter if you wish to destroy or to create. I do not care if your Intents are black, white or any shade of gray, call my name and I will come. But be prepared for the judge of our actions will be Time alone.
I am Umbra, the Overlady.
The Mistress of Minions.
And this is my token.

Activation: Hold the token and call. Simple as it is. No use limit.

NOTE: Umbra will create her token in the next chapter of my Story, so no summoning until then.^^°
Token is out.

Will put my own down when I get the chance. Currently super busy and not able to type out my monologue ATM. Sorry!:unsuresweetie:

Displaced: college student in the guise of Captain America
Token: a pewter keychain in the shape of Captain America's Shield
Summoning phrase: "To those who struggle against tyranny in the name of liberty and justice, I am known as Captain America. When evil threatens the innocent and freedom is in peril, call upon me and my shield will be there to defend the downtrodden and oppressed."
To summon: smash the token with a hammer

Have a token. Check.

Have no idea how to spread it? Check.

Seriously though, any idea ideas on how to spread the token if your character doesn't have magical abilities or powers that let him access the multiverse?

Kaffeina
Group Admin

The token is sent by "Void Magic" it sends itself. As does your travel move in this way.
Basically? No super powers needed.

3788588 Oh! In that case!
Rocket and Groot

Token: A short metal stick with a single button on it. (Pressing the button will make a short, white, beam shoot out like a Lightsaber, surrounded by electricity.)

Phrase: This is Rocket. You need help out there? Me and Groot will come help you if your intentions are good. Need help with bandits, a couple of extra hands with a plan to rescue slaves, help assassinating a corrupt politician? Me and Groot will be there, and if you're one of those people who don't like killing, don't worry, we come with stun settings. And for those of you who would bring destruction upon the innocent, if you dare to call on us, prepare to battle. Don't even try it."

To summon: Activate it and slam it into the ground.

Usage: As many times as you want.

Extra use: Can be used as a non-lethal stun baton.

Ral Zarek

Token: Izzet Keyrune

Hes the power to grant a temporary magic boost when wielding fire and water magic, keyrune can also turn into a fire/water elemental creature to help fight. When passively holding the keyrune it grants a boost in concentration/thought.

Phrase: "Call on me, those with the vision to create and the daring to release their creations! To those who would further science and the research of magic, those who put the continuation of their work over the blood in their veins, those who hear this call and have the heart to do the impossible! When all seems lost then I will lend you my wisdom, my mind and my power. I am Ral Zarek, Planeswalker of Storm and Thought, and I will be there."

To activate the call, just charge the keyrune with magic, or some other form of powerful energy.
(i.e. Lighting or other natural phenomena)

If someone does call on Ral for then please PM/message me so I can help write out his section.

Vaas Montenegro.

Token: Necklace.

Falls from the sky at a high speed, usually embedding itself in something wooden.
Maddening whispers can be heard for a short time after pickup. Partway through, a more clear voice will speak. "I am Vaas. Worlds tend to be diagonal. I am the balancing point. Put this necklace on and call for me if you need. Just remember, nothing in life is free."
An unlimited use item, although Vaas will expect something in return for his help.
Cheers, Scourge012.

A red gem shaped like a rupee with a triforce carved in the side. It should feel warm to the touch and when activated cool like ice or water. It will also attract alot of nature and wildlife activated or not and it will most likely fall in a forest, volcano, or lake. Let's hope it doesn't go in a volcano.

Call: I AM THE MIGHTY WARRIOR, HEATHER! No you're not... Shut up Navi! Just ignore her... I guess to call, touch the triforce? I'm new to this and I have no idea how I got this thing. You summoned it. SHUT UP NAVI.... Changelings...you can't live with them without them being annoying... Call if you need me for anything... I'm just a sword for hire so what can go wrong?

Activation: Press the freaking triforce and flow a bit of mana, magic or whatever through it then smash it. It will reform and open a portal. When portal closes then you get the gem back. Just repeat to open it again.

If you decide to call her, Pm me or at least tell me. I can help if you want. Now, I got to go and write all this... joy!

Teridax:
Summoning stone: A Makuta stone.
Phrase: Those who wish to summon darkness and hatred, summon me, Teridax, and unfurl my majesty!
Xante:
Summoning item: Doesn't have one, except for his Bifrost ice Cubes.
Phrase: Doesn't have one.

'The Puppet Master'
Summoning Stone: Blank white mask
Arrival method of summon stone: falls out of a portal with a soft clatter.

"I am the Puppet Master, forger of masks, and teller of stories through literal puppetry. The tragic and misunderstood are my allies, and those who would do the true evils my enemies. Those wishing to teach a lesson, or need a story told, will find my nature of value."

Just let me know if you decide to add him in guys, would like to read what you guys do with him.

Strength

Summoning item: A small stone with the shape of a fist on it

Method of arrival: the air itself seems t o shatter and Strength is standing

3791261 Kinda-sorta-maybe...

Displaced(Unofficially): Vegeta

Object (revised): An onyx coin emblazoned with a red anchor,
And attached to a golden necklace,

Effect: Increased resilience, and access to the Saiyan power known as "Zenkai", which can boost the power of the wearer if he or she comes under extreme stress (Gets really angry), or recovers from a bad wound, more so the latter. The token can also absorb energy attacks if commanded to do so, but it runs the risk of being destroyed.

Intent:

“I am a Prince, born of power, arch-rival to a god, Great in my rage! If you want my help, call me! I shall crush mountains. I shall tame storms! If your strength great, and your heart of Righteous intent, you shall call me friend, ally, and rival. But should you seek to shroud your world in darkness...
you shall call me Nightmare.
It's time to know my power!”

Summoning: Call for him and he will come, If he's feeling like it.

Unless you start cursing, or making EXTREMELY lewd references, I see no problem. Dragon Ball was already a reference laden show...

Displaced: Bell

Object: A simple diamond heart that pulses and crackles with pure white energy

Effect: The crystal can absorb energy attacks and then redirect them

Intent: My name is Bell. I was once the protector of the innocent and helpless. I failed and now I seek repentance for my crimes. I will aid you to the fullest of my power. If you have need of me simply call. He would want me to help anyway.

Summoning method: Hold the crystal in your hands as you assume a prayer stance with them. Simply say your speech and Bell will arrive in a white flash a few feet in front of you.

3826462 Please come out with a chapter soon...

3827559 well maybe the unedited version tomorrow. I hope my editor can look at it first though. It WILL be up by Tuesday.

Displaced: Bladesong

Object: It is a hexagonal platinum coin with a Core Accelerator icon on one side with the center eye piece an azure blue and on the other side of the coin is the imprint of the 'Titans' insignia.

Phrase: "My name is Bladesong, though I also go by Atlas, Ogre, and Stryder. I am one who protects the innocent, and brings judgment to the wicked. If you wish to seek my aid then call upon my name with this coin firmly in your grasp. If you are in the heat of battle and lack fire power, time, or breath, apply pressure to the coin and chuck it to the desired drop point and STAND BY FOR TITANFALL."

Summoning: Either call for aid while the coin is in your grasp, or apply pressure to the coin and chuck it at the ground.

Asphyxious

Token: is a jagged sickly green gem with a drawing of a skull with a eye patch and a out line of a flame around it. The gem will glow blue in side of it when someone holds it.

Phrase: "I am Asphyxious. The Iron Lich. If you need my aid just take this token and call my name."

DJSkywalker
Group Admin

Kat Shifter

Token: A perfectly cut diamond

Declaration: I am the protector of the innocent, warrior of the weak, call upon me for assistance and I shall come. Call for the Gravity Shifter and I will make those who harm others beg for mercy as they are crushed at my feet. Hold this gem close to thine heart and I shall be at your side as a fellow warrior!

Ben 10

Token: A Plumber's Badge

Declaration: This is the great Ben 10, bringer of peace and hero to all! Simply tap this token three times and I shall come to your aid and bring peace to your land!

Displaced: Destiny
Token: A Ghost From Destiny
How to activate: Hold Square. XD
Toss it up into the air.
Uses: Infinite, Can be used by Displaced for themselves, not just as a Token

I am Destiny, Guardian of the system, and Hunter by trade, call upon me in your fight against Darkness. I will use my guns to serve your cause for a short time. May the Traveler guide your path.

For Journal of a Conquering Sorcerer, my as-of-yet unnamed mage's is going to be a crude clay statue of a human. His phrase will be I am shadow and fear! I am darkness, and Chaos, and sin! Cower before me! Flee me, fear me, I care not. Whisper in my ear, and I shall appear.

Andrew should be summoned... very well, here goes:

Summon artifact: large iron meteorite with a soapstone engraving. The engraving says:

"I am Grahl, the demon of ruin and fire. If you have need of me, for any reason, touch my sign, and pray that your God forgives you for what you have unleashed upon your world."

To activate the iron sign, simply touch it, and wait a few moments. Andrew will appear nearby you, and will do whatever his host wishes.

Well here is mine

Name: Melira

Token: An Oracle's Lens(can't find a picture of the item online so I did the next best thing)

Phrase: "I'm Melira, wielder of the Ruby Hourglass, and the summoner of legends. Call me in your hour of need and if your intentions are noble I shall aid you. To call me, just say my name and what you need help with. On a side note, this is an Oracle's Lens and it reveals and disables nearby invisible traps and invisible wards for 6 seconds in a medium radius and grants detection of nearby invisible units for 10 seconds. To active this effect say the name of the item."

I will be writing this into my next chapter so no colabs until it is done.

EDIT: Story under re-writes, this token is no longer valid. Will re-post when new token is introduced.

Just posted the chapter.

Name: Allie and Gwen. (Must be summoned as a pair.)

Token: Ariadne Thread. It looked like a simple thread, only it glows slightly for Displaced.

Phrase: "We are Allie and Gwen, heroes of Tharsis and Equestria! If you are of noble heart and need assistance in battle, hold the Ariadne Thread close and call our names with pride in your heart! Together, we shall vanquish the evil in any form!"

How to use: If wanting summon, hold the thread close to your heart and call out their names. It can also be used to escape Dungeons, Labyrinths, and similar places. Unlike the games it is infinite use. To use to escape, simply unwind it.

Name: Jeff, Last of the Reapers.

Summon Form: Most common, a Marauder Reaper unit accompanied by a holosphere. In rare cases, a Capital ship Reaper
Token: Handheld Mass Relay. Imagine one of them [picture here] small enough to fit on a desk.
Phrase spoken:

When your enemies seem unending and your allies few. When the fields are poisoned and the mystery of life threatened. When there are no other solutions to be found. Call my name, and the Reaper shall come bringing the Harvest upon your foes.

To activate, hold the artifact and a flash of blue nearby will signal his arrival. He will be a powerful, if eccentric, ally.

Kaffeina
Group Admin

Amnesia.

Feel that? That is my being. Lost and heartless I wander world's looking for hope. Call on me in your darkest times and I will answer.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 163