ReadingSins 428 members · 645 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Everything Wrong With

Some Soup Would Be Nice

In 3000 Words or Less

Spoilers

duh...

Ever since you were young, you've always preferred the rainy days over the sunny ones.

Monologue 1

But, this one wasn't like any hobo you've seen. Her clothes were somewhat clean and she didn't seem very unkempt.

Hooker? 2

Although you didn’t really like nights such as these; with the weather being terrible and whatnot,

Didn't you just say you liked rain? 3

You press play and you sit through the barrage of production titles and openings.

To quote Cinema Sins in this situation "Six F:yay:king paragraphs of opening description". 4

This tugged on your heartstrings, you never liked seeing a homeless person out in the rain.

You've obviously never been to Gary, Indiana 5

‘Should I help her? It would be the right thing to do.’

Don't do it

‘But what if she’s really a homeless person!? What if she’s crazy or something?’

She tried to enslave your world like the sirens from mythology bro, don't do it

‘You’re helping her’, your caring side demands.

Damn, even in the cold kindness boners can't be suppressed 6

Seeing no good reason as to not help her

Apart from murder, mind control, and loss of funds7

I just-look, it’s raining like crazy out here, come with me to my house.

The last time I did that, I had to go to court 8

The woman gives you an odd look but slowly follows you back to your home

*sigh* As if it were that easy... 9

“What were you doing out here? It’s cold and wet! You could have gotten sick! What happened?”

Geez mom!

You ask, sounding too much like your mother.

Oh, you beat me to it 10

“What? No… I did have sisters but-”

"I'll cut off because you don't need to know right now" cliche 11

“You’ll let me stay the night?”

Now you see it as a kind gesture, but she sees it as she should have worn her chastity belt 12

you heard an OK from the woman

Okay 12

You take your soup back to the living room and take your first spoonful. The creamy broth mixed with the noodles and bits of chicken are heavenly. The warm liquid could be felt running down your throat as it warmed your whole body. You take another spoonful, then another.

Accidental Aphrodisiac 13

How does this girl let her hair get so long?’

Should be more why than how 14
Also, can someone make a Repunsel reference? 15

That’s a nice name. I’m Anon.

Canon x Anon +20
Also did anyone else just put a question mark on his face 36

It happened when we began to attend Canterlot high school.

Soooooooo, how old is Anon? 37

I was in charge of leading my sisters in the right direction.

You f:yay:king liar... 38

but she was blamed for something that probably wasn’t even her fault

You'll s:yay:it bricks when you find out 39

‘What’re you doing you knucklehead!? That’s a king’s bed with memory foam! And you’re gonna just camp out on the couch for Lord knows how long!?’

I can go either way here. I know I've made promises to girls without thinking, buuuuuuut. The power of boners just copped you out of your bed 40

“What? Are you trying to be more kind? Why are you being so nice in the first place? I barely know you, and you’re letting me sleep here!”

Adagio would be excellent at ReadingSins 41

“Because I believe in doing good deeds. My grandfather did the same thing for my grandmama, and I’m doing the same! In his honor.”

So, your grandfather said to pick up random High School students up off the streets, and they'll fall in love with you? 42

“Why? Why are you so, kind and generous?”

It's me boner luv 43

“Wait… I don’t want to be alone tonight. Your bed is big enough… Maybe we could, share?”

:rainbowderp: I thought this was rated "E" 44

You strip yourself of your clothing and slip on the bottoms. Leaving Adagio apparently enchanted by your body structure.

Yup, she's enchanted by your bird chest and quivering stomach 45

Anyway hoped you guys liked it, this was written very early in the morning, starting at like 3:00 AM.

You know what, that was good for a 3am speed write. Just a comment, move on...

Sin Tally: 45

Sentence....
Abduction

I tried reading this as serious as I could, so I could take notes and fix anything I would need to fix when I finish the sequel, but I couldn't with all the jokes that were made. Good show!

Heh, thanks. And I'm looking forward to the sequel, which reminds me. I didn't add it to my list

4879451 Is anyone allowed to make sin post?

Yup, if you feel you can do it, dive right in. I'll be doing a few more this weekend

On that note, do you know if they have to be requested?
I'm not asking if I can do one without the author's permission, but what if they've never seen the group?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6