RPG Makers of FIMFiction 51 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

So, as some of you may have noticed from my recent posts here, I've been working on a project recently. I'd been planning to release a sort of pre alpha demo once I'd finished the first dungeon, to share it with you guys as well as recruit people to help with certain aspects.

However, halfway through making that dungeon, MV decided that it could no longer read the game file, so I can't open or edit it. That said, all the assets appear to be intact, so I can copy them into a new game.

What I don't know how to copy are all the maps, events, skills, classes, etc. that I worked so hard on. If there's a way to copy these over to a project that works, please let me know. This is the second time MV has screwed this project over (first time all my games got corrupted, this time it's just this one), and I really don't want to start from scratch for a third time.

5735653 Oh yeah! Thanks to this (and a little bit of common sense), I was able to transfer the whole thing...with the exception of my test play save file, but hey, I can replay that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3