RPG Makers of FIMFiction 51 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Before you read this, I suggest you read this article, as my current project is based around this theory. And yes, the writer of this article, Z-blade, knows I'm making this game.

Anyway, my game takes place in a world where the six artifacts Z-blade describes have been stolen and hidden away, throwing the world into chaos. Six creatures, one of each of the races originally entrusted with these artifacts, set out to retrieve them.

Now, three of them are actual things in the show (Crystal Heart, Idol of Boreas, and Bloodstone Scepter), but I'm having a really hard time thinking up designs for the other three, or even what these artifacts would be. If anyone can help with that, I'd like that a lot.

Now, before you ask, I already figured out which races the other three artifacts belong to. The Kindness artifact goes to the zebras, the Magic artifact was lost with the rest of the alicorns, and the Honesty artifact belongs to my interpretation of sea ponies (the sea pony Neptune is on my DeviantArt page in sprite form, if you want to see.)

Maybe a mask, an amulet, and a conch shell? Or are you trying for things that are not really common but wouldn't be out of place?

Are those artifacts equal in power? Because if you really wanted a "oh crude" moment of missing power/found again power, a "Seed of harmony" would be pretty up there. :raritydespair:

Mask seems the most fitting for the Zebras, like bahatumay has suggested. An amulet/accessory of some kind should work for the sea ponies, if a shell isn't what you want.

1. Yes, the artifacts are all equal in power.
2. After seeing Moana, I might make the sea pony artifact a large hook, with the crystal on the end that isn't sharp.

1.Ah, then I guess I don't know what could be used for Magic... other than maybe book/tome? :unsuresweetie:

2. Moana was pretty good. A Large hook that has a various sea stuff fused onto it would work.

5684541 Well, the Magic artifact does belong to the alicorns. Maybe a crown?

Funny. I appear to have solved this issue myself...though I'd do a horrible job actually designing them. You do NOT want to see the Personas I came up with when I tried to make a Persona/EQG crossover.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6