RPG Makers of FIMFiction 51 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

It's called Starbourne and it involves a young boy named Simon Trebonius Devlyn, born of the noble Devlyn Clan, and his brother Theodore Brevenius Devlyn, the two of whom go on epic space-time-travel quests and stuff! Need any more details? Just ask!

Depends. What kind of help are you looking for?

sbloom85
Group Admin

What RPG Maker engine are you using? And as Twifan asked, what kind of help are you looking for? I'm good at eventing.

Don't forget to use the reply button. :derpytongue2:

4968986 I'm using RPG Maker, and... I'm looking for many kinds of help. Character design, graphic design, plot development, (I already know the MAJOR events, but... minor events, like the sidequests and steps towards the next plot point, for instance, are a bit foggy) planet names, (I'll try to do most of them) experience formula (has to fit the game well) and several others... Anything helps, just ask!

sbloom85
Group Admin

It's already been established that you're using RPG Maker, but which version? 2000? 2003? XP? VX Ace? MV?

The premise sounds like a Star Ocean story, not that it's a bad thing, just reminds me of it.

4969037 I take your notion of the game idea as a compliment!

sbloom85
Group Admin

The character generator for that is pretty good overall, but the facial part of it is horrid. You can't make a decent looking face with it.

You should check out RPG Maker MV. Not only was the character generator improved, but it also allows custom resources. The scripting is a million times easier than VX Ace also with its plugin system. Check out Yanfly's plugin videos. His engine core plugin alone is brilliant, allowing users to adjust the game's resolution to what ever they want, and have the game be in full screen.

Indeed. Star Ocean always held a special place in my heart.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8